Hello There, Guest! Register

A Thread about a shitfest called minecraft
Thread Closed 
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 10:15 PM

(12-28-2010, 08:46 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: This is retarded

(12-28-2010, 08:17 PM)Eightball link Wrote: Also, there's no need to antagonize people over virtual land man especially not in response to Turtle

(12-28-2010, 09:40 PM)nickasummers link Wrote: http://nickasummers2.webs.com/derp.png

You guys chose to move right next to us. You were originally miles away. This is your problem, not ours.

Case in point.

(12-28-2010, 08:23 PM)diglett link Wrote: tbqh i think venoorans need to look at the map and expand opposite to where we are, so we dont run into eachother. no offense to anyone but people on both sides are pretty hostile and mean spirited to eachother

Or, you know, go around us and find a different area. Or not move right next to us. Or not complain about us after moving right next to us. Or not follow Derple's lead because he's mad that there's another settlement out there that's getting along without blowing up its own shit.

I mean, any of those options should do you guys an amount of good. And I wholeheartedly apologize for going out of my way to avoid setting up next to your group only to end up "too close" to you and then have to deal with all of this bullshit on the forums because a different group of people can't get along, even after I've stayed neutral through all of this. Really, I'm terribly sorry for that. And Turtle.

(12-28-2010, 08:57 PM)diglett link Wrote: tbh we just started playing and bam we're the bad dumb downies and lets blow up our stuff, its p random hostility from some people

Wrong. Tortilla and I went off on our own after the lot of you took off to do your own thing. We found a good place to build. We've stayed far away from you. We haven't done anything to you, or Geoff, or Versus, or Bonesinger, or Starknight, or Eightball, or Karth, or Nitrous. Hell, you guys killed StarKnight when he came to live with you. We haven't even done anything to derple.

I'm not going to criticize you for playing the game a different way, but christ, if you're going to earn a reputation, at least own up to it. And don't play into this "rival tribe" horseshit.

Thanks for taking anything I just wrote into consideration.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 10:20 PM

im not talking about you and totla, more the people who dont post much, like sogo and nicka. we've experienced nothing but hostility from them

sogo has some reason though, i took some armor of his on the temp map and ended up dying in lava with it, but he killed the shit out of us so i assumed it was cool
nickasummers
N00b

12-28-2010, 10:26 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:20 PM)diglett link Wrote: im not talking about you and totla, more the people who dont post much, like sogo and nicka. we've experienced nothing but hostility from them

sogo has some reason though, i took some armor of his on the temp map and ended up dying in lava with it, but he killed the shit out of us so i assumed it was cool

What the fuck are you even talking about? I have not actually done anything to you guys or even taken a step near your territory. All I have done is point out the flaws in your arguments.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 10:29 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:20 PM)diglett link Wrote: im not talking about you and totla, more the people who dont post much, like sogo and nicka. we've experienced nothing but hostility from them

Then that's bad blood between you and him/them, don't bring the whole group into this.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 10:32 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:26 PM)nickasummers link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=5281.msg189986#msg189986 date=1293592809]
im not talking about you and totla, more the people who dont post much, like sogo and nicka. we've experienced nothing but hostility from them

What the fuck are you even talking about? I have not actually done anything to you guys or even taken a step near your territory. All I have done is point out the flaws in your arguments.
[/quote]

i dunno, the constant "heh those downies man, them downies. downie downie downie down down DOWNIE" bullshit is a bit insulting.

^^ yea man, sorry
nickasummers
N00b

12-28-2010, 10:38 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:32 PM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=nickasummers link=topic=5281.msg189987#msg189987 date=1293593203]
[quote author=diglett link=topic=5281.msg189986#msg189986 date=1293592809]

[/quote]

i dunno, the constant "heh those downies man, them downies. downie downie downie down down DOWNIE" bullshit is a bit insulting.

^^ yea man, sorry
[/quote]\

I know some other people are like that, but I'm pretty sure I've never used the term "downie" yet. I don't really talk shit about you guys at all most of the time.
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 10:41 PM

i dunno who exactly it is anymore, this has become such a mess. blanket statement to anyone being a dick in general on any side: please stop, it's making the game intensely unfun for everyone involved
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

12-28-2010, 10:44 PM

i think the exact term was "retard group" or "the retards" diglett

ZargonX
Hit em with a Splersh

12-28-2010, 10:49 PM

(12-28-2010, 08:46 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: This is getting kind of retarded

Spectacle Rock - Witty Slogan Here
HeK
Rotartsinimda

12-28-2010, 10:51 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:44 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: i think the exact term was "retard group" or "the retards" diglett

I'm going to start enforcing rule 1, at least on Mumble.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 11:03 PM

(12-28-2010, 10:51 PM)HeK link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5281.msg189992#msg189992 date=1293594258]
i think the exact term was "retard group" or "the retards" diglett

I'm going to start enforcing rule 1, at least on Mumble.
[/quote]

This, and when you hear something again, let me know so I know who's doing it.

I've heard 'downie' in the chat a bit, but when I hear it I attribute it mainly to turtle's erratic and vastly immature behavior.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-28-2010, 11:06 PM

Wow, this is EXTRA retarded.

:/
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-28-2010, 11:12 PM

(12-28-2010, 11:06 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Wow, this is EXTRA retarded.

:/

My poor thread  :-[

demonspork
Lurker

12-28-2010, 11:27 PM

we also have to keep in mind Turtle's age. Turtle is still a little kid, don't expect maturity. kids who act mature are rare, the vast majority of 14 year old girls like turtle are going to act like 14 year old girls.

I miss playing America's Army 2.5 competitively, most of the groups required you to be 18 (eventually including the one I played with, Insane Mother Fuckers) so we didn't have to deal with drama unless some drunk hick gets on ventrilo with us after we crush him in a match.  
Hick on IMF Ventrilo.

MINECRAFT RULES AND INFORMATION
Minecraft Server changing hosts. Do not donate to my NFOservers account because I am cancelling it after this pay period.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-29-2010, 12:06 AM

I'm pretty sure it's not just Turtle. In fact people seem to rag on him a lot without him even doing anything. That's getting annoying too.
Gump
Lurker

12-29-2010, 12:11 AM

The lot of you arguing shut the fuck up and learn to play together jesus christ never before have I seen so much drama caused about buildings next to each other in a virtual world

[Image: sig.php?player_id=29515&background=random]
Geoff
Real World Azn

12-29-2010, 12:35 AM

holy shit just shut up and play games

i couldnt resist

[Image: tffyR.png]

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Turtle
Justin Bieber

12-29-2010, 12:40 AM

Both sides of this argument are completely fucking retarded.

Zaius: You and Tortilla and most people from your "settlement" (with some exceptions) constantly bombard me with things like "Maybe if you weren't such a downie" or a "complete retard". Just because I can be immature doesn't mean it's ok to make fun of me. Sure i could handle most of it at first, but after 3 fucking years this is enough. Most of you are more childish with this shit than I am and i'm 14 for fucks sake. Sorry if i got on your case about this shit but you get on mine a lot and maybe I do get a little upset about it.

Diglett and most of the OTAC: A lot of that goes the same for you guys. I know most of the stuff you guys say is in good faith, but no matter how long I just sit there and laugh eventually I can't take it. Nobody can. Nobody likes being constantly harrased because of their age and how they act. When i first decided i would start using my mic I weighed pros and cons and one of my pros was that people on brbu could be mature about my age. I know now that a huge number of you can't.

Demonspork: The funny thing is you're talking about maturity when you're calling me a girl and saying i'm a little kid, telling people not to expect much from me. Maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Gump: Sorry for more drama, but i had to get my say in the matter.

TL;DR, I have feelings and what luin said

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2010, 12:42 AM by Turtle.)
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 12:55 AM

(12-29-2010, 12:40 AM)Turtle link Wrote: Zaius: You and Tortilla and most people from your "settlement" (with some exceptions) constantly bombard me with things like "Maybe if you weren't such a downie" or a "complete retard". Just because I can be immature doesn't mean it's ok to make fun of me. Sure i could handle most of it at first, but after 3 fucking years this is enough. Most of you are more childish with this shit than I am and i'm 14 for fucks sake. Sorry if i got on your case about this shit but you get on mine a lot and maybe I do get a little upset about it.

TL;DR, I have feelings and what luin said

Well allow me to apologize for everything. I'm not exactly sure how I've caused outstanding damage to your feelings, because we typically don't have any problems when we talk. As far as I can tell I stay neutral or better with everyone because that's just how I am. I'll take your word for it and apologize, you don't need to argue it. And don't take this for granted or shove it aside. You're getting more than I would expect from anyone else here.

Duck, Duck, Goose

12-29-2010, 01:02 AM

(12-28-2010, 11:27 PM)demonspork link Wrote: the vast majority of 14 year old girls like turtle are going to act like 14 year old girls.
lol
Thread Closed