Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 01:07 AM

This thread + Mumble = lol

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
nickasummers
N00b

12-29-2010, 01:13 AM

(12-29-2010, 12:35 AM)geoff link Wrote: (Huge ass image)
I've refered to your group as the retard group exactly once, obviously in jest. You can stop with the personal attacks now.

I think most of us are showing a serious lack of maturity, and we probably do give Turtle too much crap. But you know what? None of this needed to happen. The "downie" nickname wasnt at all derogatory when it was first used-you guys moved off into downie division in mumble and we joked about you isolating yourselves. There was no insulting, no competition. Turtle accidentally started a fire (or so i heard?) And it was funny. I think some non-serious insults got taken seriously and it all turned into a lot of drama. You guys could have let it go, we could  have let it go, it could have stopped. But it seems both sides are making this worse. I do feel that coming into this thread to continue this debate was particularly agressive of you, but we have done a lot too. This shit has to stop. On both sides.
Didzo
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 01:25 AM

You know.

If you all weren't bitches and tards, this whole thing would have been settled long ago with tnt, fire, lava, and obsidian dicks.

So get to it.

8)

Gump
Lurker

12-29-2010, 04:56 AM

Mostly obsidian dicks.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=29515&background=random]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 05:51 AM

[Image: Thisthread.png]

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

12-29-2010, 09:54 AM

Tuttle, I'll own up to insulting you a few times and you know what, yes it wasn't right. But you need to chill, either I've never been online when nick was insulting you, but I've never heard nick insult you. As far as Sogo goes, Sogo's a troll, he insults intentionally just to get people pissed; you can't take him too seriously. Lastly, if you've got a problem with what people are saying about you on mumble, mute them. You can't take what everyone says on the internet so seriously, people abuse the fact that the likely hood of you ever even meeting them is slim to none.

As a side note, HeK does have a point, we need to enforce rule one. I'm willing to stop calling them "The Downie Tribe" and similar things, who's with me on that?

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
Kirby
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 10:10 AM

(12-28-2010, 10:51 PM)HeK link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5281.msg189992#msg189992 date=1293594258]
i think the exact term was "retard group" or "the retards" diglett

I'm going to start enforcing rule 1, at least on Mumble.
[/quote]

It's become obvious to me via certain people signing up for Mumble that some people are incapable of reading a MOTD, so I'd like to point out HeK, demon and eightball all have full blown admin on Mumble if the need arises.

(and they can do p.much what they want)

[Image: fastdlusage.png]

[Image: b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png]
[Image: b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png]
[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]

[Image: amd.jpg]
[Image: radeon.jpg]
[Image: win7.jpg]
[Image: ubuntu.jpg]
[Image: xp.jpg]
[Image: chrome.jpg]
[Image: pyro.jpg]
PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

12-29-2010, 11:49 AM

(12-29-2010, 09:54 AM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: Tuttle, I'll own up to insulting you a few times and you know what, yes it wasn't right. But you need to chill, either I've never been online when nick was insulting you, but I've never heard nick insult you. As far as Sogo goes, Sogo's a troll, he insults intentionally just to get people pissed; you can't take him too seriously. Lastly, if you've got a problem with what people are saying about you on mumble, mute them. You can't take what everyone says on the internet so seriously, people abuse the fact that the likely hood of you ever even meeting them is slim to none.

As a side note, HeK does have a point, we need to enforce rule one. I'm willing to stop calling them "The Downie Tribe" and similar things, who's with me on that?
As a neutral party in this situation, I'm with you.

Also, I haven't ragged on turtle alot, not in my nature to bash someone that I don't know well, but I do bust balls. So Turtle, if you have taken any of my ball busting seriously, then I apologize.

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.
Geoff
Real World Azn

12-29-2010, 12:28 PM

i thought my drawing would have at least bumped up the 3rd page a little bit zaius  (im sorry nickasummers i didnt mean anything)

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Duck, Duck, Goose

12-29-2010, 01:45 PM

I didn't realize anyone seriously made fun of Turtle. Jesus, you people need to lighten up. All I see here are jokes taken seriously causing a fucking shitstorm. Seriouisly Turtle, I love you (no homo) now compared to when you first came around. But, you'll always be made fun of for being young as long as it remains funny (the more you let it get to you).

Anyways, I hope I didn't interrupt the shitstorm. Please continue so I can keep laughing at you all.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

12-29-2010, 01:52 PM

no im mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeK
Rotartsinimda

12-29-2010, 01:54 PM

(12-29-2010, 01:45 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: But, you'll always be made fun of for being young as long as it remains funny (the more you let it get to you).

Problem is that it's not funny any more. Certain people are giving him a hard time because they think it's funny.
It's not.

People need to treat him like a human and not be a dick.
Geoff
Real World Azn

12-29-2010, 01:54 PM

NO I AM THE MADDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Gump
Lurker

12-29-2010, 03:20 PM

geoff has less exclamation marks than versus, so he is less mad.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=29515&background=random]
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 03:30 PM

buah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - hank hill
MasterGH
Lurker

12-29-2010, 03:47 PM

Okay, I'm glad people seem to be settling down now, but really it was just ridiculous. There are plenty of TF2 and Minecraft servers in Australia, but the reason I play with you folks is that you're 'fun' people. We've had fights/drama in the past on Minecraft but at least they were usually for at least some valid reason originally; stuff like what's been happening ruins it for everyone.

Just forget the shit that's happened, stop doing any new shit, and we'll get back to bloody normal.

[Image: oygh.png]
Didzo
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 04:48 PM

Conflict resolution is totally lame.

I say that the next (inevitable) bitchfest should be settled with gratuitous violence.

Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

12-29-2010, 07:40 PM

I feel like you guys need a mediator.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-29-2010, 08:21 PM

(12-29-2010, 07:40 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I feel like you guys need a mediator.

This was resolved on page two, and then mediators/3rd party neutrals came in and look what happened.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
demonspork
Lurker

12-29-2010, 08:31 PM

[Image: sexy-nathan-fillion.jpg]
Quote:Live long and propser

MINECRAFT RULES AND INFORMATION
Minecraft Server changing hosts. Do not donate to my NFOservers account because I am cancelling it after this pay period.
Thread Closed