Hello There, Guest! Register

Starting over. (Just me, not the server.)
sk8mystery23
Lurker

02-13-2011, 02:42 AM

I've decided to venture out on my own and leave all my old possessions behind. I have ventured into new territory and generated some new land. This thread is basically here for me to claim it.

[Image: Untitled-4.png]

Basically, anything that generates over here in that little area that wasn't there before, is mine.

If I end up not having a need for all this land it is free game, it's a little out of the way of other stuff so I don't see any immediate conflicts arising.

[Image: mystery-deck-fat_tipcopy-1.jpg]
demonspork
Lurker

02-13-2011, 08:00 PM

at the current rate your area may not be rendered for a while - I am having issues with extrapolating the biome data - some files end up missing which causes the overviewer to crash every time I run it.  If anyone knows Python and Java, it would be greately appreciated if we could get some help making this problem go away, either by making the overviewer (written in python) simply skip/overlook the missing biome data or by figuring out with the MinecraftBiomeExtractor.jar isn't writing the files that Minecraft-Overviewer is expecting.

Worst comes to worst, we can just render for a while without biome coloring working properly (any change areas will revert to the wrong coloring) and you guys remember how crappy the map looked when we were in the middle of transitioning between 2 or 3 coloring layouts.

MINECRAFT RULES AND INFORMATION
Minecraft Server changing hosts. Do not donate to my NFOservers account because I am cancelling it after this pay period.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2011, 08:05 PM by demonspork.)
sk8mystery23
Lurker

02-13-2011, 08:12 PM

It's all good. Do what you gotta do.

[Image: mystery-deck-fat_tipcopy-1.jpg]