Hello There, Guest! Register

Thursday night in the dark side of TF2 pyro whores edition
Negate
Born the same day as Linux... poor guy..

06-18-2008, 09:10 AM

So as you all know on thursday the pyro pack is being released for TF2. To get this all out of our system as soon as possible I propose a session of whoring not seen in this world since the time of the Romans. If you would like to participate in the the squalor post here.

Your in the minority, its supposed to taste like a shit taco
Jon Stewart
[move]ii@.[/move]
NiceGuy
Fulfills Asi^H^H Korean stereotypes

06-18-2008, 09:12 AM

I would like to be there. For the whoring.

On BAL-SACKs:

(07-10-2008, 06:52 PM)rumsfald link Wrote:Like our namesake, the number one thing we do is hang around.  Between your legs. Hang around waiting for some action.
Kor
Crits = Skill

06-18-2008, 09:16 AM

Whoring shouldn't be the new norm Sad

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Vandamguy

06-18-2008, 09:20 AM

(06-18-2008, 09:16 AM)Kor link Wrote: Whoring shouldn't be the new norm Sad
but you posted in the thread, so welcome khore.

me2
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

06-18-2008, 09:28 AM

I'm always down for whoring.

And getting achievements.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

06-18-2008, 09:29 AM

I like to whore myself.

Wait..

Vandamguy

06-18-2008, 09:36 AM

do we want to la down some ground rules on how to whore in the most efficient manner ? like Red team is Pyros, and blue team is the helpers? after helpign with X achievements you can go red.

becaus what i dont like seeing is some guy get on the server and start demanding that we help him right away. yes im talking about BRB:u's too.
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

06-18-2008, 09:38 AM

I call discrimination for the european branch of brbu! There are not enough regs on the eu server yet to hold our own whoring evening and whoring with randoms isn't fun at all...  Sad
I missed the big medic whore night as well while I was hoping to whore with all of you on friday.

Ah well...

*shakes fist*

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
Surf314

06-18-2008, 09:50 AM

(06-18-2008, 09:36 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: do we want to la down some ground rules on how to whore in the most efficient manner ? like Red team is Pyros, and blue team is the helpers? after helpign with X achievements you can go red.

becaus what i dont like seeing is some guy get on the server and start demanding that we help him right away. yes im talking about BRB:u's too.

We did this when I was whoring medic with like 6-8 other people before.  It was quite effective.  Budr and Fail where there, they can back me up.  In fact I'd say if whoring is going to be done we should just lock down one server and have a strict courtesy rule as well as keeping it organized.  You have to abide by this if you want to participate.

We took off the team balance and did the one team for achievements one for helpers thing.  Then we would go through the achievements, starting with the hardest to get during normal play and working down.  Then we took turns setting up and getting that achievement until everyone had it and we'd move on.

Since we have 3 servers to choose from I'm sure we could appropriate 1 for our whoring needs.

Budr

06-18-2008, 09:57 AM

(06-18-2008, 09:50 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: We did this when I was whoring medic with like 6-8 other people before.  It was quite effective.  Budr and Fail where there, they can back me up.

Duly backed. I think Duel worked very well and as long as everyone has mics it's very easy to get stuff done painlessly.
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

06-18-2008, 09:59 AM

I'm in. It'll be fun.

(06-18-2008, 09:50 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=557.msg13678#msg13678 date=1213799796]
do we want to la down some ground rules on how to whore in the most efficient manner ? like Red team is Pyros, and blue team is the helpers? after helpign with X achievements you can go red.

We did this when I was whoring medic with like 6-8 other people before.  It was quite effective.  Budr and Fail where there, they can back me up.  In fact I'd say if whoring is going to be done we should just lock down one server and have a strict courtesy rule as well as keeping it organized.  You have to abide by this if you want to participate.

We took off the team balance and did the one team for achievements one for helpers thing.  Then we would go through the achievements, starting with the hardest to get during normal play and working down.  Then we took turns setting up and getting that achievement until everyone had it and we'd move on.

Since we have 3 servers to choose from I'm sure we could appropriate 1 for our whoring needs.
[/quote]

I agree that's the way i like to do my whoring.

Woo hoo ACEN here I come.
Negate
Born the same day as Linux... poor guy..

06-18-2008, 10:08 AM

I vote that we have a different password for the night whore or something. This way people won't join the server who don't realize we are whoring. Because its always annoying to have someone join and start playing the game.

Your in the minority, its supposed to taste like a shit taco
Jon Stewart
[move]ii@.[/move]
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

06-18-2008, 10:14 AM

(06-18-2008, 09:16 AM)Kor link Wrote: Whoring shouldn't be the new norm Sad

Yeah... I'm going to play as pyro more during this time, but I hope I'll hold off on whoring most of these. The spy cigarette taunt one I'll probably whore though. Tongue

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

06-18-2008, 10:32 AM

Whoring is good to get some of the more stupid rare achievements like kill by taunt, spy cigarette, ect.

Things like cloaked spy, SG defense, just leave those alone, we'll get them easily during normal play. Also if you get them all overnight, Valve will reset your achievements.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

06-18-2008, 10:35 AM

These are totally doable, and i think i would have already unlocked most of these already had they been marking these things *sigh*, but i'll whore someone of the more situational ones, and just play my second favorite class as usual once this hoppla dies down and i can fucking play the class without everyone yelling "WE DO NOT NEED 8 PYROS YOU FUCKING WHORES", when i was the first to join as a pyro in the first place.  I just want to play my second favorite class.... in the middle of a free weekend when everyone wants to play as him.
Surf314

06-18-2008, 10:37 AM

(06-18-2008, 10:35 AM)Ianki link Wrote: These are totally doable, and i think i would have already unlocked most of these already had they been marking these things *sigh*, but i'll whore someone of the more situational ones, and just play my second favorite class as usual once this hoppla dies down and i can fucking play the class without everyone yelling "WE DO NOT NEED 8 PYROS YOU FUCKING WHORES", when i was the first to join as a pyro in the first place.  I just want to play my second favorite class.... in the middle of a free weekend when everyone wants to play as him.

Having two teams with a shit load of pyros will be infinitely better than two teams with a shit load of medics.

All pyro RPSs are kinda fun actually.

Ianki

06-18-2008, 10:40 AM

(06-18-2008, 10:37 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: Having two teams with a shit load of pyros will be infinitely better than two teams with a shit load of medics.

All pyro RPSs are kinda fun actually.

this is true, especially when there are no medics  ;D
Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

06-18-2008, 11:14 AM

I feel the same way Ianki. Sad

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

06-18-2008, 11:20 AM

(06-18-2008, 10:35 AM)Ianki link Wrote: These are totally doable, and i think i would have already unlocked most of these already had they been marking these things *sigh*, but i'll whore someone of the more situational ones, and just play my second favorite class as usual once this hoppla dies down and i can fucking play the class without everyone yelling "WE DO NOT NEED 8 PYROS YOU FUCKING WHORES", when i was the first to join as a pyro in the first place.  I just want to play my second favorite class.... in the middle of a free weekend when everyone wants to play as him.

Welcome to how Scotty and I felt about medic, oh you have 60 hours of medic? Oh well never mind, every shit stain that plays TF2 is gonna be a medic now, and you'll have to deal with all the shitty medics for the next 2 weeks

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Ianki

06-18-2008, 11:24 AM

(06-18-2008, 11:20 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Welcome to how Scotty and I felt about medic, oh you have 60 hours of medic? Oh well never mind, every shit stain that plays TF2 is gonna be a medic now, and you'll have to deal with all the shitty medics for the next 2 weeks

Yeah, i held back on my medic playing during that first week.  But to be fair, though, the update scheme worked and medic is now one of my favorite classes and i end up being a teams dedicated medic more times than not.