Hello There, Guest! Register

FNF 7/20 - Neglect Games You Bought in the Summer Sale Edition
TOH
BRB, Posting

07-20-2012, 11:45 AM

Would have been Batman-related edition, but with the recent events, wouldn't be appropriate. I know someone who was there last night (and thankfully came out unscathed), crazy situation. Thoughts and prayers for all involved and affected.

cp_labor - Haven't seen lately
pl_borneo_v2 - For the Highlander people, since Borneo's the match following the next, I believe
ctf_haarp - Haarp daarp
pl_retawdab - Mirrored Badwater, for the uninformed

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-20-2012, 12:05 PM

I'll be there. Man what a thing to wake up to [Image: koopsadface.gif] My sister told me what happen as soon as I got up. just sad.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

07-20-2012, 12:34 PM

actually it's more appropriate

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-20-2012, 10:37 PM

tonight was fun, sadly I have to hop off at one point & deal with a old man pug with the heresy squirts D;

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"