TF Tuesdays 12/4 - Eightball Guests hosts while I look at an apartment
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

12-03-2012, 08:32 PM

ctf_system_rc1

plr_hysteria_b2

cp_infiltration_b1

cp_jinx_alpha_02

Looking at a place on Damen and Augusta in Chicago, so I will be unavailable, though I might pop in at the end...

Sever: Red
Time: 8pm CST

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

12-04-2012, 02:09 PM

I will be there tonight depending on when I get out of class. Also depends on if I'm getting birthday sexed

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
commish
Lurker

12-04-2012, 08:12 PM

no direct links?? I have to wait a minute between downloads!!

Geoff: i've never had a sammich like this
Geoff: its so good
Dr. Commish: that recipe is yours forever now, keep it close and impress the lady of your dreams
Geoff: YOU GODDIT DOCTAH JONES
Eightball
Booze Makes Me Gay

12-05-2012, 03:19 PM

ctf_system had an interesting concept but needs some tweaking (it's really fucking easy to get clipped into walls).

plr_hysteria was basically just stage 3 of panic, with slower cart movement. I don't think it's a good map but WUBWUB LOLOLLOLOLLO

cp_infiltration_b1 was probably the biggest lemon of the night. Clearly meant to mimic Shadow Moses Island, it just plays like crap. Hard to pathfind (I literally would hug a wall until I found a doorway), made worse by the fact that the author elected to ignore the normal door designs. Nice when that gray wall suddenly opens up. Oh, and last points with only one chokey way in. Yeesh.

cp_jinx_alpha_02_007_whatever was also kinda meh. I think we've played it before. I'm generally not a fan of medieval anything, as shit tends to take more resources to render. My FPS was definitely suffering here, but LOOK THEY HAVE A 985679 POLY MODEL OF A RUBBER DUCK ON THIS TABLE. Also same pathfinding problems, I had no idea how to reach first until I backpedaled onto it somehow.