Hello There, Guest! Register

TFT 12/11
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

12-10-2012, 08:58 PM

I am away on business in Michigan tonight but I will return in time for TFT tomorrow Smile

Maps will be chosen at random, but I thinking of a more heavy payload night with a 5 CP thrown in for good measure.

Time: 8pm CST
Server: Red

As I'm sure people have noticed, the server has been as busy of late since I have not taken the time to seed it. If anyone is interested in taking a more active roll in getting it filled please PM me, I'll try to make it worth your while.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
TOH
BRB, Posting

12-11-2012, 12:26 AM

(12-10-2012, 08:58 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: As I'm sure people have noticed, the server has been as busy of late since I have not taken the time to seed it. If anyone is interested in taking a more active roll in getting it filled please PM me, I'll try to make it worth your while.

To piggyback on this, I need an FNF host for this Friday as I might have to work late, so I want to at least leave it in someone's hands if I can't be there. PM me if you're interested.

Eightball
Booze Makes Me Gay

12-11-2012, 12:46 AM

Should be done with finals this Friday, plus the SO catches a flight in the afternoon. Sure, I can do FNF.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-11-2012, 08:38 PM

Will try to be there, steam Keeps Validating tf2 almost every time I try to play it & baby sitting yet again :u pretty sure by the time my sister's kid is able to talk he'll think hes a hobbit.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"