Hello There, Guest! Register

Signs
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

03-11-2013, 01:42 AM

Trade signs are now enabled in the server. Players can set up trade sign shops.

Trade Signs
  • You may create trade-item signs. We have no money economy no one will buy in that manner, we are barter only.
    Quote:[Trade]
    <quantity> <itemname/#> - Desired Item
    <quantity> <itemname/#>:<stock> - Selling Item

• You can replenish a sign's stock by holding the item that sign stocks, and right clicking on the sign, whatever the stack is will be applied to that sign.

• You must have the item you are selling on you when making a trade sign.

• You gather your gained items by right clicking on the sign with no objects in hand.

• Trade Sign Wiki Entry

Warp Signs
  • Warp signs can only be created by an admin. They can be activated by right clicking.

The Bazaar
  • Area constructed (by EkarusRyndren, thank you) that it is recommended to do business, shop, or place trade signs.

• It is NOT required to do so, just recommended.

• You can be teleported to the Bazaar, by right clicking on the [Warp] sign with the "Bazaar" name on it.

• The Bazaar is only available and accessible in Ignus (Survival).

Check out the Server Information thread for more information and other commands and features available to you.

A side note on the "Nether Item" signs I have placed up in the bazaar. As soon as the update to the game comes out these signs will be removed, and anything "gained" from them will be destroyed (As they are associated to me). At that point any sign I put up will be to sell items that I personally have worked for, and not used administrative capabilities to stock.But as I disallow nether access for the time being it was a necessity in this case.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013, 05:21 AM by FlyingMongoose.)
Didzo
Uninstalling

03-11-2013, 01:48 AM

Why not just post the relevant information here as well...?

It also would be useful to know where we could find trade signs that deal with otherwise unobtainable items.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013, 01:50 AM by Didzo.)
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

03-11-2013, 05:03 AM

Ah yes, I apologize. I will update the first post and the main thread.

But there is a [Warp] sign near the spawn that can be right clicked to get you to the Bazaar. From there you can enter and view some Trade Signs. They hang along the balcony, but at the first floor.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
Pearl44
N00b

10-24-2013, 01:04 AM

Fantastic offer for me, Even for all designers.. Hope I get many things, to whom I wasted my time..

Pearl