Hello There, Guest! Register

Okay, let's try this instead...
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

05-22-2013, 12:15 PM

Since it's looking like 'war' style plugins won't be installed and the server is slowly dieing, I'm gonna make an effort to bring folks back with an unofficial weekly server event. I'm working with what I've got available so you're gonna have to work with me on this.

First up, we're gonna need a place far away from other people's structures, "Collateral damage" should only be acceptable with people involved. I've got a town I never used that we can either use as a starting point and a "neutral ground" Since I don't have moderator privileges (perhaps rightly so) we're gonna have to go with faction head punishment. EG if a leader of a faction finds someone inside their faction breaking rules, they have to deal with it.

Rules are gonna be a smidge simple sadly. Build whenever you damn well please, but combat, should only be done during the event. Which, for now I don't know when it'll be, I need input from you on deciding the day. As far as 'fair' theft goes, I'm not sure how we're gonna go about doing that, which brings me to the next point: locked boxes. By default the boxes, furnaces, and other things start locked, which isn't good for the "gamemode" we're trying to create. It's gonna be up to the players first to keep things from being locked, then the faction leaders. I'd also prefer doors not be locked, THAT SAID, inside the neutral area, locked doors will be okay, simply because it's neutral. Don't go and store all your things inside the neutral area though, ruins the fun.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Ekarus, why do you keep trying to get this going?

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

05-22-2013, 12:56 PM

Right now my concern is making the existing plugins work since 1.5.2 there are quite a few issues.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

05-22-2013, 01:00 PM

(05-22-2013, 12:56 PM)FlyingMongoose link Wrote: Right now my concern is making the existing plugins work since 1.5.2 there are quite a few issues.

...RIGHT. MY BAD XD

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]