Hello There, Guest! Register

Upcomming UFC event
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

04-04-2008, 03:20 PM

I was going to make a topic about how great its going to be but then I just looked at the fight card.  This has to be one of the worst lineups ever, except for Matt Serra versus George St. Pierre (which GSP is going to own Serra this time around).  The rest of the fights are just no name/schmucks fighting for nothing.

Rich Franklin versus some guy?  Why should we care?  Rich can win every other fight in the middle weight division and it won't matter because he will never be able to beat Anderson Silva and get his belt back.  If I were Franklin I would either retire or move to another weight class because Silva is never losing that belt.

Then the rest of the card.  I'll just summarize it for you:  Scrub versus Scrub, Scrub versus Scrub, and so forth.  Oh and Mike Bisbing who is the most overrated fighter ever but somehow manages to get the decision when he doesn't deserve it.

So the point of this?  Anyone who was slightly interested in ordering this I would recommend holding off.  Unless you have a cheater box, then by all means watch away.
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-04-2008, 04:09 PM

I don't watch much UFC, but I have to say what I watch today and what I watched years ago, have 2 varying levels of respect.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein