Hello There, Guest! Register

Titan Quest Wednesday is good to go!
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

04-12-2008, 10:42 PM

So me and Vandam tested it out and we got TQ to work via Hamachi.  There are just some things that need to be done in order for it to work.

1.  Set Hamachi to the number 1 priority.  Click here for a better explanation on how to do it.

2.  Make sure your ports are forwarded correctly and that your firewall is allowing Hamachi and Titan Quest.

3.  No Vista.  Not sure if that is a issue or not but it worked in XP so we should keep it that way.

So yeah all there is now to think up your epic Greek Warrior name (like Vandams "FagBalls") and we should be set for Wednesday. 

Here is a screen of Tragic Hero and "Fag Balls":

[Image: TQ.jpg]
Vandamguy

04-12-2008, 10:55 PM

fagballs will blot out the sun meng

definatly want to follow step one, tragic could not even view my game before setting that priority.
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

04-13-2008, 12:07 AM

I might *obtain* a copy soon.

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

04-13-2008, 01:23 AM

I apparently have the original already on my computer, but I need to obtain the expansion.

Vandamguy

04-13-2008, 07:31 AM

if you need help "ordering" a "copy" from the "store" find me on steam , or send a pm. i know a good "store" that you can "buy" it from. "delivery" is slow, yet free.
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

04-14-2008, 08:18 AM

Not saying one way or the other in terms of "obtaining" it , but I find it kind of funny that on amazon the collector's edition (game + expansion pack) is cheaper than both the game and expansion individually. Smile

I'll try to get a hold of this before Wednesday. Hopefully won't be like the last time I played Diablo II with a group, which involved them speedrunning through the entire thing (because they pretty much knew it inside and out) and me struggling to keep up because I've played it only a handful of times. :p

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Tragic Hero

04-14-2008, 08:22 AM

(04-14-2008, 08:18 AM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: Not saying one way or the other in terms of "obtaining" it , but I find it kind of funny that on amazon the collector's edition (game + expansion pack) is cheaper than both the game and expansion individually. Smile

I'll try to get a hold of this before Wednesday. Hopefully won't be like the last time I played Diablo II with a group, which involved them speedrunning through the entire thing (because they pretty much knew it inside and out) and me struggling to keep up because I've played it only a handful of times. :p

Well that brings up another good point on making two game rooms for Wednesday since I think more than 6 people want to play this.  One room can be for people who pretty much just want to grind it out (I can lead that since I've played through the game O so many times) where the other room can be for people who want to follow the story and find things on their own. 
Eschatos

04-14-2008, 07:53 PM

I don't think I'm gonna make it this Wednesday.  I've got 20 hours of downloading just for the original, and I don't even wanna think how long it's gonna take for the expansion.

Tragic Hero

04-14-2008, 09:00 PM

No worries.  Vandam and I will be posting our quest progression so if you want to join us later you will know our base level ranges and how far we have gone.
ToiletDuck
BRB, Posting

04-14-2008, 10:03 PM

(04-14-2008, 07:53 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: I don't think I'm gonna make it this Wednesday.  I've got 20 hours of downloading just for the original, and I don't even wanna think how long it's gonna take for the expansion.

if you're leaving it on all night and all day, you'll make it. the expansion is 2gb, so start dl'ing now!

[Image: vhs51j.gif]
[Image: rrmvpd.gif]
[Image: 5wfajm.gif]
[Image: 33cmd7m.gif]
[Image: s3g8xs.gif]
[Image: 2dmbam1.gif]
[Image: 1e5tuv.gif]
[Image: 1fzo94.jpg]
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-15-2008, 07:57 AM

Mmmm, it will be good times, right up until everything starts being a cunt :p

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Tragic Hero

04-15-2008, 09:05 AM

(04-15-2008, 07:57 AM)Kor link Wrote: Mmmm, it will be good times, right up until everything starts being a cunt :p

Heh, everything really doesn't become a "Cunt" until the next difficulty where they fuck with your resistances.  Thats around the time I started to slam my keyboard because some boss spams fire attacks when my resistance is down in the negatives.

Oh and be sure to save that blue item before you change your character when we play.
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-15-2008, 05:42 PM

(04-15-2008, 09:05 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Kor link=topic=112.msg2746#msg2746 date=1208264239]
Mmmm, it will be good times, right up until everything starts being a cunt :p

Heh, everything really doesn't become a "Cunt" until the next difficulty where they fuck with your resistances.  Thats around the time I started to slam my keyboard because some boss spams fire attacks when my resistance is down in the negatives.

Oh and be sure to save that blue item before you change your character when we play.
[/quote]

Yeah man, I'll stow that in the caravan.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-15-2008, 05:45 PM

As a separate post on purpose, let's get an idea on who wants to be what, even if you know nothing about the game. I'm sure there are certain preferences people have to how they do combat in games, and we might want to avoid having a glut of the same class, just to gain some real synergy(and other corporate-speak words).

Something to the tune of healer/buffer/melee/ranged/magic might help out.

ToiletDuck
BRB, Posting

04-15-2008, 05:46 PM

IIRC there's a rogue type class, i'd like to be that  :-*

[Image: vhs51j.gif]
[Image: rrmvpd.gif]
[Image: 5wfajm.gif]
[Image: 33cmd7m.gif]
[Image: s3g8xs.gif]
[Image: 2dmbam1.gif]
[Image: 1e5tuv.gif]
[Image: 1fzo94.jpg]
Chooly
BRB, Posting

04-15-2008, 06:00 PM

(04-15-2008, 05:45 PM)Kor link Wrote: As a separate post on purpose, let's get an idea on who wants to be what, even if you know nothing about the game. I'm sure there are certain preferences people have to how they do combat in games, and we might want to avoid having a glut of the same class, just to gain some real synergy(and other corporate-speak words).

Something to the tune of healer/buffer/melee/ranged/magic might help out.

To that tune I'd say buffer/magic

[table][tr][td][Image: style5,The-spc-Pwnrgization.png] [/td][td]Chooly: /nevergonnagiveyouup
Eschatos: /nevergonnaletyoudown
[TC] Versus: /nevergonnarunaround
[TC] Versus: /anddesertyou
ToiletDuck: /closeapplication[/td][/tr][/table]
Eschatos

04-15-2008, 06:02 PM

And I shall say healer/magic

Tragic Hero

04-15-2008, 06:14 PM

As some know I will be going as Tank/magic(much more emphasis on tank)
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-16-2008, 01:58 PM

Melee all the way!