Hello There, Guest! Register

Titan Quest update (confirmation of Monday Date)
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

04-24-2008, 12:18 PM

Ok so last night's TQ run I believe went pretty well.  Unfortunately it had to end so abruptly but despite the fits of lag playing with a full group was pretty entertaining.  The constant waves of Satyrs and undead made everyone stay on their toes and hell I think we were all amazed when "Juggy" was taken out at one point.

So yeah like I stated in the voting and talked about over vent, I think we could use another day for this.  Even though most of us have other Alts and mains that we play, I think our "Community" characters deserve more time.  And if we plan on sticking with this for a long time it would get us to the epic and legendary states as a group. 

Would like to have a game this Monday around 7 or 8 (I have class so I can't start early) so we could burn through the normal with the community guys faster.

Obvious Pro Tip:  As you know health potions heal a portion of your health and regen the rest of it.  So if you know you are a squishy or don't take damage well (like Exanimo) pop a potion right when you start taking damage so when your health drops you will be regenerating it back as the battle goes on.
broonor
Lurker

04-24-2008, 12:40 PM

What level are you guys at?  I finally got my himachi installed (boo to winsock problems I wasn't aware of) and got the games.  I can do some catch up solo

[Image: playerfeed_977354_bigsig.gif]
Tragic Hero

04-24-2008, 12:56 PM

Around 14 or so for the community games but we are all sort of level ranges just for random pick up games.  I know Kor plays all the time and so do plenty of other members.  Just check Vent and see who is in the TQ chat and join from there.
Kor
Crits = Skill

04-24-2008, 03:36 PM

I just PL'ed Broonor to 12-13 today, he's good to go for Wednesday <3

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

04-24-2008, 03:38 PM

Where did you guys get to before you stopped?  I'll need to catch up by Monday.

Tragic Hero

04-24-2008, 06:28 PM

Ambrossos I think?
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

04-28-2008, 09:24 AM

When my lappy comes back I'm gonna use some trade-ins to acquire a legit copy, if possible.

I'm still a bit on edge from the whole Oink fiasco.

Can you play without the disk?  And if so can two people with the same game play together online?  If not I will have to get a "backup"

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Tragic Hero

04-28-2008, 10:07 AM

(04-28-2008, 09:24 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: When my lappy comes back I'm gonna use some trade-ins to acquire a legit copy, if possible.

Can you play without the disk?  And if so can two people with the same game play together online?  If not I will have to get a "backup"

Yes and yes.  You need a NoCd crack though to play without the disc but it works well so you won't have to worry about it fucking anything up.  And two people can use the same copy to play online as long as its LAN, and since we use Hamachi of course it will all work out.
Surf314

04-28-2008, 10:11 AM

(04-28-2008, 10:07 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=176.msg4640#msg4640 date=1209392690]
When my lappy comes back I'm gonna use some trade-ins to acquire a legit copy, if possible.

Yes and yes.  You need a NoCd crack though to play without the disc but it works well so you won't have to worry about it fucking anything up.  And two people can use the same copy to play online as long as its LAN, and since we use Hamachi of course it will all work out.
[/quote]

Hoo-ray!

Kor
Crits = Skill

04-28-2008, 02:49 PM

(04-28-2008, 09:24 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: When my lappy comes back I'm gonna use some trade-ins to acquire a legit copy, if possible.

Incoming Mrs.Surf!

Time to bust out all the mildly harassing, slightly offensive wife jokes! That, and just plain openly hitting on her. <3 Surf :p

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Geoff
Real World Azn

04-28-2008, 03:10 PM

Hmmm... I wish I had Titan Quest.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Vandamguy

04-29-2008, 05:00 AM

whats that oink fiasco you're talking about ?

@geoff if you want it, you need to have the patience to allow the torrent to finish
Surf314

04-29-2008, 07:22 AM

(04-29-2008, 05:00 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: whats that oink fiasco you're talking about ?

@geoff if you want it, you need to have the patience to allow the torrent to finish

Oink was one of the biggest and most awesome music torrent site, members only.  They would frequently get leaked releases of CDs that weren't out yet so they were a major target.  A while back the main guy got arrested and all his servers got taken.  Since it was a member site there is theoretically enough info to find everyone, but there was a lot of debate on whether or not this was safeguarded.  The RIAA and authorities were trying to make it sound like they were creating a big database to go after people, but it seems like it was all just scare talk.

Hell even Trent Reznor was a member.

ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

04-29-2008, 07:43 AM

If you want Surf you can buy it off of Steam. Last I checked it's like $18 for the gold edition (game + expansion), which is a dollar or so cheaper than either the game or the expansion.

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Tragic Hero

04-29-2008, 11:27 AM

For those who weren't aware:  Monday TQ was a bust.  People didn't really show up and then others kind of left midway through so I don't think we will be playing TQ on monday (Organized TQ at least).  So look forward to Wednesday?
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

04-29-2008, 02:11 PM

(04-29-2008, 11:27 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: For those who weren't aware:  Monday TQ was a bust.  People didn't really show up and then others kind of left midway through so I don't think we will be playing TQ on monday (Organized TQ at least).  So look forward to Wednesday?

I'd say give it another go for another couple of Mondays, see if it catches on. Smile

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER