Hello There, Guest! Register

I just finished Apollo Justice
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

04-28-2008, 10:59 AM

ummm seriously....it was sofa-king awesome!

There were so many plot twists.  I loved it!  Although like every Phoenix Wright game by the last case I just hopped on to gamefaqs.  For some reason in every game I can only enjoy the gameplay for about three cases, and then I'm just in it for the story.

And yes I'm finishing up console games since I have not computer, and yes I am spamming a bit, but it's not like this section gets much love anyway.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

04-28-2008, 11:10 AM

I finished the second game a few weeks ago, i should pick up TnT. I just don't have the time for everything :-\

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Surf314

04-28-2008, 11:23 AM

I think I may have missed one in the series...I don't know though.  I've probably played them all.  I should check a wiki or something.

Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

04-28-2008, 11:27 AM

If you want a good DS game to play you should get rune factory.  Harvest moon meets RPG you can't go wrong with it.  My only recommendation if you were to get it is to not play the hell out of it.  I loved it so much that I played it non-stop and before I knew it I had awesome gear that made the game so much easier (terribly easier) and I achieved most of the personal/farm stuff.  When the game ended I had no motivation to go back and do more.
Surf314

04-28-2008, 11:31 AM

(04-28-2008, 11:27 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: If you want a good DS game to play you should get rune factory.  Harvest moon meets RPG you can't go wrong with it.  My only recommendation if you were to get it is to not play the hell out of it.  I loved it so much that I played it non-stop and before I knew it I had awesome gear that made the game so much easier (terribly easier) and I achieved most of the personal/farm stuff.  When the game ended I had no motivation to go back and do more.

My wife has it, she's a harvest moon fanatic.  I played it a bit.  Story is still tops for me though when it comes to a console game.

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

04-28-2008, 11:38 AM

(04-28-2008, 11:31 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=197.msg4675#msg4675 date=1209400069]
If you want a good DS game to play you should get rune factory.  Harvest moon meets RPG you can't go wrong with it.  My only recommendation if you were to get it is to not play the hell out of it.  I loved it so much that I played it non-stop and before I knew it I had awesome gear that made the game so much easier (terribly easier) and I achieved most of the personal/farm stuff.  When the game ended I had no motivation to go back and do more.

My wife has it, she's a harvest moon fanatic.  I played it a bit.  Story is still tops for me though when it comes to a console game.
[/quote]

I love harvest moon, the one on the 64 was the best. The DS version was utter trash, I can't believe they mucked the game up so bad on that version.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Geoff
Real World Azn

04-28-2008, 03:11 PM

When you have the "supergame" I can get it whenever I wants!  :3

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Negate
Born the same day as Linux... poor guy..

04-28-2008, 10:47 PM

Phoenix wright rules. I have played all four games and I love them. If you want something somewhat similar but different play hotel dusk room 215. Also a good time.

Your in the minority, its supposed to taste like a shit taco
Jon Stewart
[move]ii@.[/move]
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

05-06-2008, 04:09 AM

I love all the Ace Attorney games, Apollo Justice is no exception. I'm very glad the DS is bringing adventure games back.

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
rumsfald

06-13-2008, 09:28 PM

I just got to the final (?) section in apollo justice.  I've played the prior 3 US releases in order (ace attorney, justice for all, trials and tribs, now apollo). 

I wasn't gonna post to this thread, because by now those who love adventure games love these and those who don't could care less, but...wow.  I wasn't prepared for this 4th in the series to step up the gameplay, switch up the mechanics (and graphics), and most of all redesign the tried and true plot formula.

To be sure, this is the easiest of the 4 games, and you can see some plot devices coming a mile away.  But, as I work on the Mason System episodes, I can't help but feel this is one hell of a climax for those who have played all the prior games and follow the plot.
Squishy3
Closet Furry

06-14-2008, 12:58 AM

(06-13-2008, 09:28 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: I just got to the final (?) section in apollo justice.  I've played the prior 3 US releases in order (ace attorney, justice for all, trials and tribs, now apollo). 

I wasn't gonna post to this thread, because by now those who love adventure games love these and those who don't could care less, but...wow.  I wasn't prepared for this 4th in the series to step up the gameplay, switch up the mechanics (and graphics), and most of all redesign the tried and true plot formula.

To be sure, this is the easiest of the 4 games, and you can see some plot devices coming a mile away.  But, as I work on the Mason System episodes, I can't help but feel this is one hell of a climax for those who have played all the prior games and follow the plot.
it gets unbelievably awesome.

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-14-2008, 01:51 AM

I feel so ashamed that I need Gamefaqs to get through most of the game. :B

Speaking of which, the new Edgeworth game was about 40% completed in April for Japanese release.

What does that mean now? Big Grin