Hello There, Guest! Register

Sexplosion Straturday: plz come Edition
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-25-2008, 01:51 PM

I'd be all over some motherfuckin' bomberman, I don't care how shitty it is!

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Vandamguy

05-25-2008, 10:19 PM

tried a few things this afternoon with exanimo.

there's no multiplayer on an N64 emulator
Atomic bomberman only supports IPX multiplayer , and it didnt work when we setup IPX protocol on hamachi and/or local area connection.

i did find this http://www.orangeagent.de/xmm/ bomberman clone game which supports 16 players, is free, and runs on vista/xp no problems.
the only problem is that it looks retarded with the default mod/skin. change it to mega man.

Geoff
Real World Azn

05-25-2008, 11:57 PM

(05-25-2008, 11:10 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: i blame the terrible lack of information coming from geoff and eschatos

You need to make your instructions a little more formal Start time , version number, ect.

the impression i got from this thread was

"hey guys uh , we're going to palys worms on saturday , get it and uh it will be at 9"

get your shit together if you want it to happen

another example

i might be sounding like a dick by saying all this , but its the truth. if you want to lead an event to be popular , gtfo.

That's pretty much what we were aiming for.  Uh hey guise, lets paly worms.  Everyone else seemed to understand directions, but just fell asleep or didn't have Worms.  Plus, version number doesn't matter, and I posted time.  My instructions for Hamachi was just a briefer version of yours. 

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-26-2008, 12:03 AM

(05-25-2008, 10:19 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: tried a few things this afternoon with exanimo.

there's no multiplayer on an N64 emulator
Atomic bomberman only supports IPX multiplayer , and it didnt work when we setup IPX protocol on hamachi and/or local area connection.

i did find this http://www.orangeagent.de/xmm/ bomberman clone game which supports 16 players, is free, and runs on vista/xp no problems.
the only problem is that it looks retarded with the default mod/skin. change it to mega man.

What about Super Bomberman on the Snes? Isn't there something we could do for that? It'd be 4 players though...

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Geoff
Real World Azn

05-26-2008, 12:14 AM

WRONG Vandam.  Eschatos and I found out how play online.  Problem is, bombermeng has compatibility issues.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel