Hello There, Guest! Register

Oh Hay
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

05-26-2008, 09:51 PM

One thing you’ll find is that I don’t post a lot. I have never really gotten into the posting in forums thing. I mainly just read and if something really sparks me I’ll reply. So this is really my first time creating a new topic, ever.

Let’s see, I’ve had access to a computer since I was five years old.  The first game I can remember playing was Wolfenstein 3D. Other games I remember that I used to play on our massive tower of a computer was Commander Keen, Loom, and Jet Pack, and King's Quest VI.  When we switched from DOS to Win we had The 7th Guest and Myst and also a few educational ones from Sierra like Dr. Brain series, The Incredible Machine series, Hoyle series, and many more(man does this bring back memories). This make me want to go and find them all and play them. This barely scratches the surface of my PC gaming life

So as you can see I’ve been playing PC games for ¾ of my life. My first console was the Sega Genesis and we had 3 games for that, Joe Montana’s Football, Sonic, and Jeopardy. The Sega was for when we would be dropped off at our grandparent’s house when our parents’ went to work during summer break. My brother and I pwned Sonic(Super Sonic) and Joes(100-6). After that I bought a Game Cube and a few games SSX series were super fun. Then after that I got a N64 to play Mario since GC had been lacking in that field.

I currently have none of the Current Gen Consoles, mainly due to my total lack of money management and terrible paying jobs. Also I have no job right now which makes it really hard to buy things I want.

In the fall of 2005 I went off to California University of Pennsylvania and am currently majoring in Computer Engineering Technology I am a senior now and will be graduating next May. College was a major change in my gaming choices because my current roommate Big JR (if he ever plays with us) turned me on to CS:S and Steam(I got HL2:G ot Y edition for 30 bucks on a misprice at Wal-Mart) and ever since then online gaming for me. Big JR and I owned a CS:S server for about a year in that time I did any of the behind the scenes stuff, Like Mani, Maps, Fast DLs, custom scripts with metamod, and HLStats X(pain in my ass). But then my roommate started a clan up and it all went downhill from there for me when he did that I stopped being fun and became work for me. It takes me a long time to get good at a game and I never will be great at FPS because my reaction and reflex skill are a little slow for what I’d like.

Last fall I sold my POS Dell desktop to a friend who fried his HP laptop and built myself a custom PC for around $1000 and I bought myself The Orange Box, for which I had been waiting for Portal for more than a year and found that I liked TF2 more then I’ll ever like CSS and had been playing on and off while at school.

Then at the end of the school year I found this great server and I joined their community, it’s called brbuninstalling, you may have heard of it. Ever since then I’ve been searching for a job, doing crap for my parents, and playing regularly on the servers and have joined in on some of the mod nights(which are a lot of fun).

That’s it for me. Hope you read it all I’ve been reading all of yours.

Faye B.
AKA VeraLapsa

Woo hoo ACEN here I come.
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

05-26-2008, 09:58 PM

Well hello there!  Tri-Gun is awesome
Vandamguy

05-26-2008, 10:18 PM

sup wolfwood

i didn't like you in the beginning because you spelled your name like a fag
im glad you changed it to standard alpha numeric characters , it makes it easier for me to fuck with you through the admin tools Smile
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

05-26-2008, 10:38 PM

woflwood, please quit raping me when I'm trying to kill the 2 asshats setting up sentries all over the place.

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-26-2008, 11:22 PM

Welcome to the forums Smile

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

05-27-2008, 01:35 AM

Nice intro post, welcome!

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
NiceGuy
Fulfills Asi^H^H Korean stereotypes

05-27-2008, 02:01 AM

OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

On BAL-SACKs:

(07-10-2008, 06:52 PM)rumsfald link Wrote:Like our namesake, the number one thing we do is hang around.  Between your legs. Hang around waiting for some action.
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

05-27-2008, 07:20 AM

(05-27-2008, 02:01 AM)NiceGuy link Wrote: OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

(05-26-2008, 10:18 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: sup wolfwood

im glad you changed it to standard alpha numeric characters , it makes it easier for me to fuck with you through the admin tools Smile

I had my name like that for a long time and I changed it just for you guys.

signed,
ШőľғщººΔ
ЩөļғωфΔ
Wolfwood

PS. Yes Trigun is awesome. Although I hate how they kill off the best character.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 07:27 AM by VeraLapsa.)
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-27-2008, 09:00 AM

(05-27-2008, 07:20 AM)Wolfwood link Wrote: PS. Yes Trigun is awesome. Although I hate how they kill off the best character.

Agreed

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-27-2008, 09:17 AM

(05-27-2008, 07:20 AM)Wolfwood link Wrote: [quote author=NiceGuy link=topic=366.msg8516#msg8516 date=1211871667]
OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

signed,
ШőľғщººΔ
ЩөļғωфΔ
Wolfwood

PS. Yes Trigun is awesome. Although I hate how they kill off the best character.
[/quote]

Teh manga is supposedly better, but it looks like some ADHD retarded Jap-baby wrote it (all manga does to me).

Also, <3 King's Quest and Commander Keen. I also played a lot of Lemmings, early Duke Nukem, and Reader Rabbit (don't ask).

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 09:19 AM by copulatingduck.)
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

05-27-2008, 10:32 AM

(05-27-2008, 09:17 AM)copulatingduck link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfwood link=topic=366.msg8526#msg8526 date=1211890832]
[quote author=NiceGuy link=topic=366.msg8516#msg8516 date=1211871667]
OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

OKTOBERFEEEESSST!!  ;D

signed,
ШőľғщººΔ
ЩөļғωфΔ
Wolfwood

[/quote]

Teh manga is supposedly better, but it looks like some ADHD retarded Jap-baby wrote it (all manga does to me).

Also, <3 King's Quest and Commander Keen. I also played a lot of Lemmings, early Duke Nukem, and Reader Rabbit (don't ask).
[/quote]

Lemmings, I forgot about Lemmings. gg

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

05-27-2008, 04:57 PM

California University of Pennsylvania?

[Image: tarp-30198.jpg]

And then I looked it up. Who knew?