Hello There, Guest! Register

Contest - Logitech Wave Keyboard
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

06-04-2008, 04:13 PM

The 2nd contest I'll be hosting on the server will be a parts giveaway for a Logitech Wave Keyboard

[Image: wave_main.jpg]

The wave keyboard is an ergonomic design to comfortably fit your hands while gaming or typing.

Rules & Eligibility:
- Person with the highest amount of Melee Kills on as denoted by HL StatsX at 11:59pm cst on 6/17 will win the keyboard
- Winner must be registered on the forums (before said date) and have made an introductory post
- Kills on melee only maps such as Melee_Barn and Melee_Ringking WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM YOUR TOTAL
- This is not a backstabs contest, and since I can not discern backstabs from normal knife melee kills, all knife kills WILL ALSO BE SUBTRACTED
- If win and are from outside the US/Canada you may need to chip in for overseas shipping
- In the event that the person with the most melee kills is not registered on the forums at the time of the end of the contest, it will drop to #2 and so on and so forth
- Only admin ineligible is myself, so yes, Kor could in fact win this

Good luck and happy fisting/shoveling/axing questions/bonking/BONESAW IS READY/Bottling/Wrenching/Man Slaying

Discussion Thread Here

Special Thanks to UMLan and Logitech

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2008, 11:45 AM by CaffeinePowered.)