Hello There, Guest! Register

Drinking games
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

06-15-2008, 04:48 PM

I know we have some professional (or semi-pro) drinkers in this community so I thought "Why not make a post of some of your favorite drinking games?"

My all time favorite would have to be beer pong, traditional rules of course (no crazy Caf rules).  Nothing is more satisfying than sniping cups and making your opponents keep drinking. 

Another interesting game I learned of the other day (although I think it was made up on the spot) is Louisville Chugger.  Its pretty much whiffle ball but before you bat you fill the bat with about half a beer and you chug it out of the bat.  However long it takes you to drink is how many times you have to spin around the bat.  Then when you are done the pitcher pitches the ball and regular whiffle ball rules proceed.  I managed to hit a homerun my first time at bat and the second time up the bat just slipped out of my hand and whacked some kid in the head.

So what are your most enjoyable drinking games?
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

06-15-2008, 05:12 PM

I don't do drinking games, I prefer shooting the shit while I drink. Wink

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
Tragic Hero

06-15-2008, 05:14 PM

(06-15-2008, 05:12 PM)ainmosni link Wrote: I don't do drinking games, I prefer shooting the shit while I drink. Wink

I see your point but sometimes drinking games are a good way to get you wasted in the span of minutes while having fun?
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

06-15-2008, 05:52 PM

My social circle tends to hit the big ones: beer pong, quarters, flip cup, several card games.

One evening near finals about 10 of us got together and destroyed 3 cases in under an hours by picking a word/phrase and a song/youtube video, when the word/phrase was said, the first person would starting drinking and not stop till it was said again, then the person next to them would drink and so on till no one could keep track correctly.  Allen Iverson and "practice" was probably the funniest.  ACDC and Thunderstruck had a strong showing of getting lots of beer in lots of people quickly, and "make it rain" got alot of people sipping and 2 or 3 unlucky people drowning in beer. 

dapngwnman
Lurker

06-15-2008, 06:58 PM

I have never really played a standard drinking game, ours usually is made up on the fly(because we are fucking nerds).

Such as the LOTR drinking game with the movies. Rules such as "everytime you see the ring", "everytime there is a travel montage", and our personal favorite "everytime legolas states the obvious".

By far our most thought through drinking game would be team Mario Party 2. 8 people, 4 controllers, and at the very least one bottle of hard liquor per team.

Everytime a team wins in a FFA minigame, they choose what team has to drink. Everytime a team wins a 3v1 minigame, all who lost drinks. Everytime a team wins a 2v2 minigame, the other 2 have to drink.

Whenever a team gets a star, they have to drink. Whenever a team loses a star, they have to drink.

After about the 2nd full 20 turn game, the game turns into a shit show.
exanimo

06-15-2008, 08:24 PM

Good conversation is always fun.
rumsfald

06-15-2008, 09:05 PM

Cooking, drinking, bitching about work, bitching about politics.

Just like life: the rules switch on the fly and no points are awarded.
ZargonX
Hit em with a Splersh

06-15-2008, 09:14 PM

If you are playing games while drinking you clearly aren't doing it right.  DRINKING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Spectacle Rock - Witty Slogan Here
Tragic Hero

06-15-2008, 09:46 PM

(06-15-2008, 09:14 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: If you are playing games while drinking you clearly aren't doing it right.  DRINKING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Oh how boring.  There is nothing wrong with mixing competition and drinking alcohol at the same time.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

06-15-2008, 09:52 PM

Unless the looser gets bottles thrown at him for 4 minutes striaght

NEVER play name the nazi while drunk in germany

god

scars.

ZargonX
Hit em with a Splersh

06-15-2008, 10:19 PM

(06-15-2008, 09:46 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=ZargonX link=topic=524.msg12964#msg12964 date=1213582467]
If you are playing games while drinking you clearly aren't doing it right.  DRINKING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Oh how boring.  There is nothing wrong with mixing competition and drinking alcohol at the same time.
[/quote]

Oh, competition and drinking go together, I just don't call them games Wink

Spectacle Rock - Witty Slogan Here