Hello There, Guest! Register

The Absence. (I'm back now)
exanimo

07-06-2008, 12:58 AM

I wasn't going to make one of these "See you losers/winners in a couple days" thingys, but I felt it was necessary to express my sadness.

First, the map;
When I am on, I haven't been TF2ing as much recently. It's because I'm working on a map. Not sure when I'll be done with it, but I'm looking forward to testing it with everyone. I hope it will be pretty epic. I may create a development thread or something.
The job;
For the next two months I won't be on much at all because of a pretty intense job I started last week.

The first week was F-ing brutal. After coming back and checking the forums I feel like I've been left out of the loop completely. Not being able to chat/game with you guys is like not being able to keep up to date with the happenings of your best friend.  And I also feel like I'm losing out on the competitive side of BRBU with the scrims and tournament. =/.

Once school starts (LOL), I'll be a regular again, and I can't wait. Both for my classes and the gaming. So I guess I'll see ya when I see ya. :'( <3
(Pretty sweet album cover in my opinion)
[Image: RIDERS-COVER1copy-1.jpg]

Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

07-06-2008, 01:19 AM

When you say you're working on a map, do you mean bessjump or something different? Either way I can't wait to see it.
Also, just wanted to give you props for the other night when that guy rudehouseguest was playing, and instead of just playing normally, you took time to teach him how to engineer. That was super cool of you.
What is this intense job you speak of?

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

07-06-2008, 01:21 AM

Aww.

Well good luck on the job and don't work too hard!
exanimo

07-06-2008, 01:30 AM

I guess I'll just come out with it. The new map is called Pwny Express. It's a more serious map than Bessjump. Whenever I release it, I'll also release a revised version of Bessjump. I'm gonna post a new development thread for it.

Thanks a lot for that comment. I really appreciate it. I noticed he was kind of a noob and I thought I'd show him the ropes.  I know that if I was just starting I'd want some help. :X .. He listened really well too. I hope to see him on the server again.  I find great pleasure in helping other people learn!  :-[ (Especially TF2)

My job is basically a lumberjack/groundskeeper. We lumberjacks prefer to be called the more politically correct term of "arborists" Wink. (It's a joke). The CEO of NASDAQ owns some land (And by "some" I mean 175 acres of mountain) in a small town called Windham in the Catskills (Middish New York).  We clear shit tons of land for him and keep up with maintenance on the property.  It's a nice change of pace from school, but I can only take so much of it.

(And thanks, Luinbariel!)
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

07-06-2008, 01:37 AM

(07-06-2008, 01:30 AM)exanimo link Wrote: My job is basically a lumberjack/groundskeeper. We lumberjacks prefer to be called the more politically correct term of "arborists" Wink. (It's a joke). The CEO of NASDAQ owns some land (And by "some" I mean 175 acres of mountain) in a small town called Windham in the Catskills (Middish New York).  We clear shit tons of land for him and keep up with maintenance on the property.  It's a nice change of pace from school, but I can only take so much of it.

Now, THIS, THIS is a job.

+1, have fun.

Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

07-06-2008, 01:39 AM

Are you going to get all burly and grow a beard and wear flannel shirts? Pix Plox!  Wink

exanimo

07-06-2008, 03:46 AM

Perhaps. I may take a picture of where I work. It's beautiful.

Oh, and thanks to Mission <3, I have created a cp_pwny_express thread.
jorge
It's pronounced yor-ge

07-06-2008, 04:07 AM

Getting your muscle up I see.

Neonie

07-06-2008, 06:02 AM

(07-06-2008, 01:30 AM)exanimo link Wrote: I guess I'll just come out with it. The new map is called Pwny Express. It's a more serious map than Bessjump. Whenever I release it, I'll also release a revised version of Bessjump. I'm gonna post a new development thread for it.

Thanks a lot for that comment. I really appreciate it. I noticed he was kind of a noob and I thought I'd show him the ropes.  I know that if I was just starting I'd want some help. :X .. He listened really well too. I hope to see him on the server again.  I find great pleasure in helping other people learn!  :-[ (Especially TF2)

My job is basically a lumberjack/groundskeeper. We lumberjacks prefer to be called the more politically correct term of "arborists" Wink. (It's a joke). The CEO of NASDAQ owns some land (And by "some" I mean 175 acres of mountain) in a small town called Windham in the Catskills (Middish New York).  We clear shit tons of land for him and keep up with maintenance on the property.  It's a nice change of pace from school, but I can only take so much of it.

(And thanks, Luinbariel!)

This is a job I could never do  :o

or ever want to do, I freakin hate working outdoors.
rumsfald

07-06-2008, 09:31 AM

What exanimo gets paid to do:
[Image: lumber%20jack%20teri.jpg]

What he does when no one is looking:
[Image: 2wpi5v6-1.jpg]
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

07-06-2008, 10:03 AM

(07-06-2008, 12:58 AM)exanimo link Wrote: I wasn't going to make one of these "See you losers/winners in a couple days" thingys, but I felt it was necessary to express my sadness.

You should have.  We could have started a fad...

Anyways, don't be sad.  The community isn't going anywhere.
NiceGuy
Fulfills Asi^H^H Korean stereotypes

07-06-2008, 10:36 AM

(07-06-2008, 10:03 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=exanimo link=topic=754.msg19295#msg19295 date=1215323888]
I wasn't going to make one of these "See you losers/winners in a couple days" thingys, but I felt it was necessary to express my sadness.

You should have.  We could have started a fad...

Anyways, don't be sad.  The community isn't going anywhere.
[/quote]

I'm sad because Exanimo is trading in his trusty engie shotgun for a two-man ban saw and a burly beard.. Which, under normal circumstances would be cause enough for manly high-fives and beers all around; but this means our servers are going to be without his presence, which is cause for much sad pandas  :'(

On BAL-SACKs:

(07-10-2008, 06:52 PM)rumsfald link Wrote:Like our namesake, the number one thing we do is hang around.  Between your legs. Hang around waiting for some action.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

07-06-2008, 03:24 PM

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* exanimo. don't fall on any running chainsaws. Tongue

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-06-2008, 03:57 PM

Birds of a feather baby! :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

[Image: pict0012.jpg]

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Versus

07-06-2008, 04:56 PM

>Sad back off duck he's mine.

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-06-2008, 05:06 PM

(07-06-2008, 04:56 PM)Versus link Wrote: >Sad back off duck he's mine.

Psshhh, you've never been a lumberjack, so why don't you stfu Jr?

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

07-06-2008, 05:18 PM

(07-06-2008, 05:06 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Versus link=topic=754.msg19398#msg19398 date=1215381388]
>Sad back off duck he's mine.

Psshhh, you've never been a lumberjack, so why don't you stfu Jr?
[/quote]

I shotgun his dad in the back... man what a nice ass.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Versus

07-06-2008, 06:24 PM

My dad > you as a lumberjack Tongue

ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

07-07-2008, 11:53 AM

(07-06-2008, 12:58 AM)exanimo link Wrote: The first week was F-ing brutal. After coming back and checking the forums I feel like I've been left out of the loop completely. Not being able to chat/game with you guys is like not being able to keep up to date with the happenings of your best friend.  And I also feel like I'm losing out on the competitive side of BRBU with the scrims and tournament. =/.

Aw. <3

If you want to feel better about being sucked out of TF2, feel free to talk to me over Steam. 2 and a half weeks now, and counting. Tongue

Hope the job goes well. Don't get burned out! Smile

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

07-07-2008, 11:56 AM

(07-06-2008, 01:30 AM)exanimo link Wrote: My job is basically a lumberjack/groundskeeper.

I don't know if I should be thrilled or disappointed that nobody made a reference to the Lumberjack song...

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER