Hello There, Guest! Register

The Celebration of My Victory was AWESOME!
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-09-2008, 07:52 PM

(07-09-2008, 01:08 PM)ainmosni link Wrote: But I agree with Budr that saying you're too "grown up" to dance was very inflammatory when a simple "I don't like dancing" would have sufficed.

Well apologies to you guys I guess for not making myself more clear.I wasn't trying to be inflammatory or condescending. That was the whole point of the Confusedhrug-face: emote.

Quote:Sorry, guess I grew up too fast.  :-\

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
rumsfald

07-09-2008, 10:11 PM

Wow. I'm disappointed in you all.

All this controversy over dancing, vampires, drinking, or staying sober, being a primate, or growing up fast, and no one asked the most important questions.

Ain, Did the sober chick get naked for you?  Just how, exactly, did her lip piercing fall out, you kinky devil?

Budr

07-10-2008, 10:58 AM

(07-09-2008, 07:52 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: Well apologies to you guys I guess for not making myself more clear.I wasn't trying to be inflammatory or condescending. That was the whole point of the Confusedhrug-face: emote.

Quote:Sorry, guess I grew up too fast.  :-\

Emoticons confuse me, no biggy though, I'll call off the fatwa.
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

07-10-2008, 06:43 PM

Wicked sweet.

I never dance unless I've been drinking, and I'm actually reasonably good at it once I have been drinking, although it makes me sick sometimes.