Hello There, Guest! Register

For Those That Have Not Played With Me
Kyrie Sutra FRICK
Lurker

07-31-2008, 02:56 AM

I have been playing on 3  different clans servers a lot which I am sure most of you noticed one is the brb servers. I started out playing on the Gibs servers because the low gravity is a different style of fighting. Then I joined many of my Eve friends on OnA Pests gaming servers. But that was a disaster and I got a bunch of hate mail for being a girl. So I quit playing there but its been redone with a new owner who is a friend of mine and will not put up with that.

As for games I mostly play Eve, I am in FRICK and Former MC. My husband plays also. So those of you who play give me a holler. But I have not always been MC. I was in Fate. and my husband goes back into VC with me and he goes even into the days of fountain alliances beginning. Se 5 years of a game I guess you can say its pretty serious.

I mostly play medic although I enjoy pyro the most. I also play engy too. I can play pretty much anything but sniper or spy. I just do not have that sort of patience. Sometimes you will see me playing it but its because my corp mate from eve Haff is trying to teach me.

As for rl I am 21 student and work for Publix. I am a navy wife too. So my life can be pretty busy at times. I plan to finish majoring in Aerospace Engineering specializing in astronautics when I can afford it but for now I am going to do the basic IT programs because they are some of the pre-requisites you need for the job. I also plan to get a minor in Ocean Engineering and maybe a bit of a biochemistry background. I am mostly into engineering weapons (yeah kinda like Ironman). So needless to say I will be a permanent student for a while as long as it lets me. What my future holds I am not sure. I might get into robotics or computer forensics and work for the local police department. Still I might just say fuck it all and go back to being a make-up artist. We will see. Nice meeting you all! Big Grin

Just a little something to make you laugh....

INSTALLING A HUSBAND

Dear Tech support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct
slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry
applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs
such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the
system.

I've tried running Nagging
5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband
1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and
don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0
should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default
to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is
a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the
background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

Also do not attempt to reinstall Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported
applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and
cannot learn new applications quickly.

You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,
Tech Support

[Image: kyrie05.jpg]
xlilkrissyx

07-31-2008, 03:00 AM

drawn right to your sig! Big Grin <3
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

07-31-2008, 03:02 AM

god KAI-REE shut up.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

07-31-2008, 03:02 AM

p.s.

enjoy your first -1

queer.

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

07-31-2008, 03:20 AM

Thanks for starting a medic rampage.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

07-31-2008, 03:24 AM

tits Big Grin

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-31-2008, 03:27 AM

Awww snap! You're like a female version of me or something! I wanted to do Aerospace Engineering, but I failed chemistry and they told me it would take me AT LEAST 5 years to graduate because of how class schedules/prerequisites work. Not that I'm graduating any faster after failing a bunch more classes  Sad

Ditto on weapons engineering! I think it'd be tons of fun to design that sort of stuff (reading about the stuff is lots of fun) but I'm a bit hesitant since I don't wanna build stuff that kills people. Sad What kind of work (and I guess with whom) are you hoping to get into when you get your degree? I've got a few friends who fresh out of graduation started out at Foster-Miller and it sounds like a pretty cool place, but I know at least one of them is planning on leaving soon. She's going into the marines (voluntarily) to be a combat engineer and kick ass or something like that. :Smile

Cool stuff. Also, nice guns. Tongue

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-31-2008, 03:32 AM

(07-31-2008, 03:24 AM)Dave link Wrote: tits Big Grin

Wow, you don't sleep much do you? Or did you wake up just to see those awesome tits? ;D

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

07-31-2008, 03:57 AM

God, what is it with all these people barely being adults and already being married... it's so uncommon here, I only know one person irl who's under 30 and married and he's the exception. I really don't get it...

Anyway, cultural differences aside... Welcome, nice tits, etc, etc

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

07-31-2008, 04:11 AM

(07-31-2008, 02:56 AM)Kyrie Sutra FRICK link Wrote: I am mostly into engineering weapons (yeah kinda like Ironman).

Join the club.  Fucking school dragging their feet made me miss the NSWC Dahlgren recruitment cycle this year. 

Also, tits!

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

07-31-2008, 06:46 AM

I had a friend who played Eve, and how he described how he played it almost made me get into it...

Step 1: Get Electronic Warfare ship

Step 2: Get Partner with heavier warship

Step 3: Gate camp

Step 4: Kill unwary people as they come through

Step 5: Demand millions of isk not to pod someone

Step 6: Collect ISK

Step 7: Pod them anyway

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

07-31-2008, 06:57 AM

Oh. You medic me a bunch. Welcome.

I'm happy to know my life is in your...

-looks down-
-looks up-
-blushes-

Hands.
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

07-31-2008, 07:56 AM

(07-31-2008, 03:00 AM)xlilkrissyx link Wrote: drawn right to your sig! Big Grin <3

Compliments the penises in your sig nicely. Tongue

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
ToiletDuck
BRB, Posting

07-31-2008, 07:57 AM

nb ^_^

[Image: vhs51j.gif]
[Image: rrmvpd.gif]
[Image: 5wfajm.gif]
[Image: 33cmd7m.gif]
[Image: s3g8xs.gif]
[Image: 2dmbam1.gif]
[Image: 1e5tuv.gif]
[Image: 1fzo94.jpg]
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

07-31-2008, 08:01 AM

Welcome. Fun playing with you last night (at least I think it was you).

Nevermind MrGrey. He's our resident Youtube comedian who, while able to get that type of humour down pretty well, is still struggling with text-based humour. Wink

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
NiceGuy
Fulfills Asi^H^H Korean stereotypes

07-31-2008, 08:41 AM

(07-31-2008, 08:01 AM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: Welcome. Fun playing with you last night (at least I think it was you).

Nevermind MrGrey. He's our resident Youtube comedian who, while able to get that type of humour down pretty well, is still struggling with text-based humour. Wink

QFT LOL! Smile

Welcome to the server, even though you've been around a while.

Nice healing Wink

On BAL-SACKs:

(07-10-2008, 06:52 PM)rumsfald link Wrote:Like our namesake, the number one thing we do is hang around.  Between your legs. Hang around waiting for some action.
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

07-31-2008, 08:58 AM

(07-31-2008, 06:46 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: I had a friend who played Eve, and how he described how he played it almost made me get into it...

Step 1: Get Electronic Warfare ship

Step 2: Get Partner with heavier warship

Step 3: Gate camp

Step 4: Kill unwary people as they come through

Step 5: Demand millions of isk not to pod someone

Step 6: Collect ISK

Step 7: Pod them anyway

Maybe we should try out the Steam-based EVE demo as a group.  BRBU invades EVE?

Kyrie Sutra FRICK
Lurker

07-31-2008, 10:16 AM

Yeah we know each other already lol. But as for Copulating Duck I actually wanted to work with the missile conversion on submarines in the beginning with the Navy. I could have done this with the Navy or through Lokheed Martin but they are barely holding on to that contract and I like Boeing better anyways Tongue. My husband is actually a submarinier. I cant say what he does but he is definitely the male enlisted version of me. The whole 40 ft tall dildos that kill people just fascinates me. Yes I know I am married young but we actually did take our time doing it. I think when you can go through many deployments and learn to grow together with it you know the relationship is solid.

Kyrie Sutra FRICK
Lurker

07-31-2008, 10:24 AM

It really is a game of internet spaceships. Although we have a few pirates in FRICK I am not one of them. We mostly get paid to steal peoples homes away from them until we had it done to us and ours was the most secure. There is also Faction Warfare right now in empire where its basically a no shooting whoever you want zone. But now you can shoot them as long as they're enemies. Its pretty fun. And if you guys want to see my most recent action my alt charachter took on some big guns and I died but he lost more then I did Big Grin . You get to see what capitals are in the game because we have a Mothership (second biggest ship in the game) and a Carrier who we tricked and had a corp spy cyno him in right at our pos so we could gank him. Tongue

http://www.eve-frick.net/chum/Const/

You will see a little ship on the left pop and run for the bubble that is me. I was in a ew ship to piss him off still the mothership did not have me locked to heal me right away..... silly really knowing he would go for me since I nos and make him defenseless.

Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

07-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Are those guns yours?

[Image: samjackson-4.png]