Hello There, Guest! Register

Sponson's Rave of Pictures
Thread Closed 
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-14-2008, 11:35 PM

"i would normally write a 4 page rant attack but i like you, however, you've taken a simple joke and turned it around like i was shitting on your stuff.. so in this case i will just say... stop drawing furries.. the end."

learn to read.. and once again mind your own fuckin business.  Don't threaten me with Zoso taunts, I got that mother fucker back for doing what he did to Fail.  I was there, you werent, go away before this gets nasty.

Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

09-14-2008, 11:36 PM

Mr. Grey.. you didn't really make it obvious you were joking. 

Let's just let this whole thing drop, please?  This back-and-forth is pointless.  Just stop and let's move on to something else.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

09-14-2008, 11:41 PM

I have not seen large tits in the past few posts. This situation must be rectified immediately.

Vandamguy

09-14-2008, 11:44 PM

[Image: SelfPortrait.jpg]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

09-14-2008, 11:48 PM

nooooooooooot quite what I meant Tongue, but you know that.

Kor
Crits = Skill

09-14-2008, 11:49 PM

Great work Sponson, but I'll keep this from getting inflammatory.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

09-15-2008, 08:28 AM

(09-14-2008, 11:35 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: learn to read.. and once again mind your own fuckin business.  Don't threaten me with Zoso taunts, I got that mother fucker back for doing what he did to Fail.  I was there, you werent, go away before this gets nasty.

*sigh*

Grey, I've told you time and time again that you seem to fail quite well at text based humour. When it's my job to think long and hard about the possible context of what you've said and I still can't figure out if you're joking, there is a problem. Text humour is a lot different than other types of humour, and a lot of people don't seem to understand this. Things like tone, attitude, body language, and gestures are all lost.

And trust me, if this "gets nasty", it might not end the way you'd expect. Please calm down. <3

EDIT: Shit, sorry Kor. Didn't notice you locked the thread.

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2008, 08:34 AM by ScottyGrayskull.)
Thread Closed