Hello There, Guest! Register

I'm that guy that always plays on peaches account
sureshot8908
N00b

08-05-2008, 05:47 PM

Hey, my name is David, most of you know me through peaches (even if you don't realize it...) since I play on his account in TF2 a lot. I made my name sureshot8908 just because that's what I make my account on everything. I have shit memory, so it makes things easy. Anyways, the reason for the name is I like to shoot (in real life) .22's and my AR-15 sometimes. I really don't snipe all that much so it's not going to make too much since in game, but...oh well...
El_Fajitas
Lurker

08-05-2008, 05:49 PM

I demand less fail with my intro burger!  :'(

=
=
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

08-05-2008, 06:33 PM

There really needs to be a FAQ and a warning that short intros might be called fail not because we are calling you fail but that the intro needs a bit more meat in it.

What El Fajitas is trying to say is that he was hoping for a Whataburger and got a White Castle  Tongue.

You don't need an autobiography, you got some interests now we just need like what games you like, first system, what you are interested in playing here, do you like Kor's sexy voice, would you ever go furry if the lights were off and no one would recognize you, same with gay, would you just let someone tickle your scrotum.  You know, nothing personal just the basics.

(we aren't really a gay/furry group we just lack imagination when it comes to making jokes)

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Neonie

08-05-2008, 07:14 PM

(08-05-2008, 06:33 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: There really needs to be a FAQ and a warning that short intros might be called fail not because we are calling you fail but that the intro needs a bit more meat in it.

What El Fajitas is trying to say is that he was hoping for a Whataburger and got a White Castle  Tongue.

You don't need an autobiography, you got some interests now we just need like what games you like, first system, what you are interested in playing here, do you like Kor's sexy voice, would you ever go furry if the lights were off and no one would recognize you, same with gay, would you just let someone tickle your scrotum.  You know, nothing personal just the basics.

(we aren't really a gay/furry group we just lack imagination when it comes to making jokes)

don't let him lie to you. Anyone you see with a [WTF] tag is a furry and most likely a participent of brbu. It's basicly our furry burro
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

08-05-2008, 07:15 PM

(08-05-2008, 06:33 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: There really needs to be a FAQ and a warning that short intros might be called fail not because we are calling you fail but that the intro needs a bit more meat in it.

hey! thats not true! you.... you homo....fox!

ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

08-05-2008, 10:20 PM

*sigh*

Look people... This is NOT the dtoid cblogs. We actually want to welcome new people into the community. I don't want to see things called fail because they don't meet some standard you've set for intro posts.

If someone gave less info than you desire, ask them questions.

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

08-05-2008, 10:40 PM

Even though I know this shit:

1) What was your first system, and what games on it did you like? How long have you been gaming?
2) Where do you live?
3) What do you do?
4) What are your other hobbies?
5) Uber pl0x?
El_Fajitas
Lurker

08-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Then I do apologize most graciously.  :-* :-*

I simply must ask:  why play on someone else's account?  You simply must purchase the orange box as soon as you can!  (Yes, it is very very worth it)

=
=
1Trace1

08-05-2008, 10:55 PM

"You simply must purchase the orange box as soon as you can!  (Yes, it is very very worth it)"

QFT
cannedpeahes

08-06-2008, 12:34 AM

(08-05-2008, 10:43 PM)El_Fajitas link Wrote: I simply must ask:  why play on someone else's account?  You simply must purchase the orange box as soon as you can!  (Yes, it is very very worth it)

No, he just plays on my name when he's over at my house.

He did make his own account, though.
sureshot8908
N00b

08-06-2008, 01:23 AM

First....I didn't get my own account because I didn't have a computer at my house that could actually run the game until I got my laptop for college (I'm going to be a freshman at ECU in....10 days?).

Peaches questions:
1) What was your first system, and what games on it did you like? How long have you been gaming? My first system was a regular Nintendo and I played freakin' super mario bros. because that was the most awesome NES game ever...and if you count that as when I started gaming, then I've been gaming since I was at least 2...but if we're talking PC...this is the first game I've actually bought and played online (you can thank peaches for that).

2) Where do you live? I live in lumberton NC, but I'm going to be going to school full time at East Carolina University (I move in on Aug. 16) which is in Greenville, NC.

3) What do you do? I'm majoring in business marketing. As a part time job I work at my dads law office (not by choice...I told him I wanted to quit about a year ago and he said...no...)

4) What are your other hobbies? I like to go plinking (which is slang for shooting bottles and cans), research firearms laws, read the occasional court case online, go fishing (I've never been hunting though), I used to be in scouts and I've got my Eagle, I was in Army JROTC for 2 years, I like to go on yahoo answers and answer political questions, swim, wake board, and hang out with friends (including peaches).

5) Uber pl0x? Wade.....(peaches.....) wtf is uber pl0x, man?

surfs questions (excluding stuff I already answered):
I haven't really played all that much before (at least not regularly) so I'm just sort of getting used to not having to switch after 3 deaths...TF2 is a good game though... I don't know who Kor is... I wouldn't go furry if the lights were off and no one would recognize me, same with gay...

My own addition:
Sorry about the initial short intro...didn't know it was supposed to be detailed. Just to add a few other interesting facts...I'm a member of the National Rifle Association, but I'm not republican (not democrat either...I'm registered as unaffiliated). I went on 3 NRA sponsored trips. 2 trips to Raleigh and 1 to Washington DC. I got to go in a bunch of government buildings (White House, Supreme Court, etc.) but as peaches can tell you I'm not very impressed with big buildings and architecture (Europe trip moment: peaches says, "wow, this place is incredible...look at all this..." my reply, "big Church with a bunch of engravings on the wall, big woop"). For any Mac fans out their (all 2 of you) I'm on a mac, but I've got windows on it too since I need it for my business classes. If you use myspace and feel like sending me a friend request: www.myspace.com/dsniz
cannedpeahes

08-06-2008, 01:50 AM

Uber plox = Ubercharge, please! Get with the times, pl0x?

Yeah. You made yourself a villain with "For those of you mac fans". I hear Ainmosni's pretty good with Unix-based OSes, though.

Hope you enjoyed your first TFT! Keep reading, esp. the general boards.
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

08-06-2008, 02:13 AM

Welcome, you're peaches' friend who also visited my boat right?

Good to have you aboard...

And yah UNIX is my middle name, don't know how that's relevant but it seems to be.

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

08-06-2008, 08:38 AM

I use a macbook pro for all gaming and work needs.  When it is working I love it.  I'm still trying to figure out where macs entered into the conversation pre-peaches though.

Also Ain is the only other person in this group I think that appreciates OSX although our conversations usually end in us agreeing all OSes are shit and you just got to use the one that is best for what you are doing at the time.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Neonie

08-06-2008, 08:44 AM

(08-06-2008, 02:13 AM)ainmosni link Wrote: Welcome, you're peaches' friend who also visited my boat right?

And yah UNIX is my middle name, don't know how that's relevant but it seems to be.

Ainmosni Unix actually doesn't sound like a bad name? 
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

08-06-2008, 09:13 AM

(08-06-2008, 08:44 AM)Neonie link Wrote: [quote author=ainmosni link=topic=1076.msg28042#msg28042 date=1218006825]

Sir Ainmosni Unix the Third actually doesn't sound like a bad name? 
[/quote]

Fixed

Kyrie Sutra FRICK
Lurker

08-06-2008, 09:18 AM

Like you I am not registered as anything. I am a Navy wife though and am a gun fanatic myself. We live in Kingsland Ga unfortunately. I miss Florida though. I am also a college student so I definitely understand. See you around... oh and add me on myspace... gave you a friend request.

[Image: kyrie05.jpg]
cannedpeahes

08-06-2008, 02:49 PM

(08-06-2008, 08:38 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: I use a macbook pro for all gaming and work needs.  When it is working I love it.  I'm still trying to figure out where macs entered into the conversation pre-peaches though.

Also Ain is the only other person in this group I think that appreciates OSX although our conversations usually end in us agreeing all OSes are shit and you just got to use the one that is best for what you are doing at the time.

Read Sureshot's elaboration.
El_Fajitas
Lurker

08-06-2008, 07:16 PM

Yahoo answers?  :o :o :o :o

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

=
=
timepants
Looks like E.T. in RL.

08-06-2008, 07:36 PM

(08-06-2008, 08:44 AM)Neonie link Wrote: [quote author=ainmosni link=topic=1076.msg28042#msg28042 date=1218006825]

Unix actually doesn't sound like a bad name for a Pokemon.
[/quote]

fixed