Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
Budr

08-16-2008, 06:03 AM

So, last night I had a dream wherein a Steam message popped up from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson inviting me to play Age of Conan with him. I was pretty excited, being a big fan but faced a bit of a dilemma as I'm not fond of fantasy-based games or the idea of MMOs. Kinda awkward.

I know Luin's mentioned a dream journal before so anyone else have weird shit going on while they sleep? The more explicit the better.
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

08-16-2008, 06:14 AM

(08-16-2008, 06:03 AM)Budr link Wrote: [Image: C_71_article_1007346_image_list_image_li..._image.jpg]

=P

Well, I don't really remember any weird dreams I've had, but I know that there have been occasions, where I had a dream - say for example, where I was cutting the grass and tripped and fell off our retaining wall back home - and what I dreamed actually happened to me. It's happened on several occasions, but I suppose if I tried to tell you guys I've dreamed the future before you'd all think I was full of shit. Hell, even I think I sound full of it. But it's true. Sad

Sorry I can't come up with more examples, but it's been so fucking long since I've had a dream I could remember.

edit: shit, I sound like Surf now, coming up with crazy stories of how I've dreamt my future

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2008, 06:21 AM by copulatingduck.)
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

08-16-2008, 07:49 AM

I never remember my dreams.  Usually I'll have a fading memory for the first ten minutes after I wake up where I can at least remember what it felt like.  As soon as I'm really woken up I don't remember shit.

Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

08-16-2008, 08:21 AM

I haven't had a dream linger upon waking for a while, but I know I've had odd TF2 crap randomly pop into my head while dozing off for a nap.  In my life, I've only had one dream where I felt the pressing need to write it down before I forgot it.  It would make for an odd sci-fi/fantasy story, maybe, but otherwise it was weird.
Neonie

08-16-2008, 08:47 AM

The whole "You can't feel stuff" in dreams is BULL SHIT. Also, I remember some dreams, and forget others, it depends entirely on the context and overall gener of the dream.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

08-16-2008, 09:07 AM

Comet was coming for the earth but the scientists didnt know if it would hit us or not, so while everyone was panicking i played tf2, then i looked out the window and saw the comet, it went around the moon and scorched it black, then span round the world and ran back into the moon.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

08-16-2008, 12:14 PM

Yeah, here's an example of what I dreamt last night. Sorry if it ends up being a bit long.

I have dreamt before of a place on the farm, a pasture land, that was covered in wild grasses and flowers. There was always a large hill in the middle, crowned with trees on three sides and some rare flowers that bloom at the northern-most part in the springtime. I haven't dreamt of this place in about ten years or so and at first I didn't recognize it; it was super over-grown, and all the plants were now up to my neck when they used to be up to my waist at the most.

After a few minutes of staring I find the path and I'm super happy, just running through it and all the flowers like a retard. I find familiar types and some that don't exist outside of dreams most likely, and then I get to the spot with the rare flowers, but I'm out of season and there are none. I climb up the hill and rest on the side. From there I can see a farm in the distance. I'm wearing some kind of white nightgown, no shoes. Long hair for some reason.

But from here someone can see me; I hear the voices of two young men and in the distance I can see them running this way from the farm. They keep calling me something, some kind of name, and I take off to try and hide; they can run damned fast and I have only a moment where I'm around the bend and they can't see me, so I just lay in some tall grass and hope they don't spot me. I hear them run past, an older one around my age and a younger brother. They are talking about me, about how if they can't find me they'll just wait around until I move, like hunting some kind of animal. Of course they find me (i'm really not very well hidden) and I just cover my face with my hands while they talk at me in some kind of accent, staring down at me.

There's more but this is long enough. From there shit gets really weird and I take on a third person view; there's like sorceresses and stuff.
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

08-16-2008, 12:42 PM

I've had odd moments where I would dream random events when I was a kid or younger at least and as I grow older have encountered those dreams in real life. It's pretty weird.

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

08-16-2008, 12:56 PM

I had a dream last night where I was in the Olympics with my team or something, except the event turned out to be a real life version of cp_warpath2 and my team was apparently pwnyexpress, since TD and jorge were on my team. I was an engineer, so I dropped down in the middle area to set up a base in their tunnel...and instead of player models, there were actual people down there, and somehow I ruined this one guy's thing by pouring gasoline on the floor, so he demanded a three-dollar bill to pay for school announcements...wtf? :Smile

KorJax
BRB, Posting

08-16-2008, 01:05 PM

I love dreams Big Grin

I remember many of my dreams but most of the time I only remember blurs of what happened, if that.

If I have a very vivid dream or signifigant one, I'll remember every detail in it.

[Image: a731e9e08c48b218b111e3275e851e8e.gif]
HeK
Rotartsinimda

08-16-2008, 02:43 PM

I don't dream... or at least remember that I have been dreaming.
Last time I remember dreaming was from 5-6 years go.
JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Lurker

08-16-2008, 03:01 PM

Ever have a dream where you fall down or something hits you, and then you wake up and it felt like you just fell on your bed or you hit the wall really hard? That happens to me a lot. I also sleep on my arm a lot and when I wake up my arm is totally dead; I can't feel or move it. The first time that happened I freaked out and thought I was paralyzed.

I haven't had a dream involving TF2, but I do have a lot of dreams involving other games. After playing Killer 7 I had dreams about it almost every night for about a month.
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

08-16-2008, 03:10 PM

I dreamed this 2 Nights ago

My Family and I were escaping from something on a Car, it was snowing all the way, and I was wondering why it was so dark and we were all alone. then my father says something like "I messed up some stuff on City 17" and that's why we were running. It was nightand i couldn't see shit, but then, i recognized the road that leads to my old School, i tried to see what was on there but it was a graveyard now.
Then, we stopped because we ran out of gas and started walking, we saw a Gunship pass by and started to run.
After a while my dad screams "We're saved!" and he points a restaurant. It looked like a Friday's and i don't know why, i was relieved, because i knew Headcrabs don't go into Family Restaurants.
The restaurant was full of music and happy people , and some animatronics like the ones from Chuck E' Cheese. My little brother wanted to see what was behind those and entered a door that leaded to the backstage, there i found a Headcrab corpse and started messing around my little brother by putting it on his head.
After that i awoke

Big Grin

rumsfald

08-16-2008, 03:38 PM

(08-16-2008, 06:14 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Budr link=topic=1181.msg31123#msg31123 date=1218884589]
[Image: C_71_article_1007346_image_list_image_li..._image.jpg]
[/quote]
(07-04-2008, 11:01 AM)Budr link Wrote: [Image: 72_Virgins.jpg]
(07-04-2008, 04:08 PM)Budr link Wrote: A friend sent me some pics from her birthday last month, had to dress up as movie characters. I chose Gary Johnston.

[Image: n5066442354015747112ji9.jpg]

Duck is saying that BudR dreams of a 12-year-old version of BudR.

I see the resemblance.
hawtpawkithero
Lurker

08-17-2008, 09:43 PM

As a furry, it is my natural obligation to be a master of lucid dreaming so i can live out all my wildest furry fantasies.

[Image: 1260992540627.gif]
HeK
Rotartsinimda

08-18-2008, 06:27 AM

(08-17-2008, 09:43 PM)hawtpawkithero link Wrote: As a furry, it is my natural obligation to be a master of lucid dreaming so i can live out all my wildest furry fantasies.

I have a large pdf around here on the topic of lucid dreaming. I'll post it up once I recover it from my fileserver.
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

08-18-2008, 08:52 AM

Some of my more memorable dreams:

1.  My brother, my friend and I were knights/mercenaries.  We came upon a poor village that was getting harassed by some dark knights and we went in and just beat the hell out of all them, somewhat like a game of dynasty warriors.  Then the leader and I fought in the center of town with everyone all around watching.  Only reason I remember this one so well was that it was so vivid at the time.  If I wanted to bore people I could probably still point out what everyone was wearing and most of the house locations and what they looked like.

2.  A zombie survival dream.  Like most of you I'm sure I have  a lot of these dreams.  This one though was rather "Tragic".  I was at my house with my family fighting off all the zombies when things get hectic and more get in to the house than expected.  So we escape to the back yard and I tell my family to go while I fight them off.  Sure enough I fight them off but I am so exhausted that I go and sit down to rest against the pole supporting the basketball hoop.  Next thing I know cops come into the back yard with guns and flashlights looking for zombies.  Due to the state I am in (exhausted and covered in blood) they think I am infected.  So despite my pleas they take fire and unload their guns into me.  I can still remember the fear that I felt at that moment.
KorJax
BRB, Posting

08-18-2008, 09:13 AM

(08-17-2008, 09:43 PM)hawtpawkithero link Wrote: As a furry, it is my natural obligation to be a master of lucid dreaming so i can live out all my wildest furry fantasies.

*envy*

I need more practice at it.  I wish I was one of those kids who got tons of nightmares and learned to lucid dream at a young age  >Sad

[Image: a731e9e08c48b218b111e3275e851e8e.gif]
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

08-18-2008, 09:22 AM

(08-18-2008, 09:13 AM)KorJax link Wrote: [quote author=hawtpawkithero link=topic=1181.msg31541#msg31541 date=1219027438]
As a furry, it is my natural obligation to be a master of lucid dreaming so i can live out all my wildest furry fantasies.

*envy*

I need more practice at it.  I wish I was one of those kids who got tons of nightmares and learned to lucid dream at a young age  >Sad
[/quote]

Just use LSD or mushrooms if you're a pussy =P.  /sarcasm obviously

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
shipero
Lurker

08-18-2008, 09:27 AM

I have a recurring dream where I find out that I never met my requirements to graduate High School and have to drop everything so I can go back and get the my diploma. I had it again about a week ago and it involved me quitting my job and moving back in with my parents in Montana just so I can get the credits I needed. I really hate that dream.

[Image: 2669413287_962ae7392a_o.gif][Image: 2669413259_6088bc93a8_o.gif][Image: 2669413189_bfcdafe37c_o.gif][Image: 2669413157_dab56f9c51_o.gif][Image: 2669413127_a97cabe517_o.gif][Image: 2670235042_949a1960dc_o.gif]
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...