Hello There, Guest! Register

European FNF 20-06-2008 - Ainmosni is out playing a real life FPS edition.
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

07-18-2008, 07:43 AM

As I'll be playing an FPS in real life (paintball) it'll be up to our friendly brit Budr to run the show. But I have all faith that this limey bastard will make it a fun night and I might pop in later if I don't get home too late.

Todays custom maps are all cp maps.

cp_freight_b3 - A sideproject from the maker of cp_steel which gets a lot of good feedback and looks quite good, this one could be quite fun.
cp_bedrooms3 - This map looks good and has its own style, it also gets a lot of a good feedback. TF2 invades your bedroom!
cp_egypt_v2 - A gorgeous egypt style map, the way this map looks warrants a try...

The important information:

Map Pack - This has most of the customs on the server and the few that aren't on there will be downloaded automatically when and if they get played.

If you had a reserved slot on Caffeine's server, you will have it on this one as well, if you don't and want a reserved spot: mail me your Steam ID on FNF [at] ams-sec [dot] org
Time: 20:00 CEST (GMT +2)

Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [FastDL|Customs|Stock|HLStatsX|Voting]
IP: ares.ams-sec.org:27015
Password: N/A (Unless we get enough regulars, in that case the password will be 'point')

Spill-Over Server:
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl
IP: 18.243.2.105:27015
Password: N/A

Spill-Over-Over:
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
IP: 8.12.20.112:27015
Password: littlecart

Spillover Instructions:

1) Join the overflow server

2) Open the server browser menu, double click on the destructoid server and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.

3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.

**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

07-18-2008, 07:51 AM

The dtoid post I made

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.