Hello There, Guest! Register

Fable 2 (nsfw)
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

11-03-2008, 06:42 PM

Fucking A I found 2 food traders and bought a shit load of celery reseting my fatness to zero.  Guess what happened?  I exited the level and the game froze.  This game wants me to be fat.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Vandamguy

11-03-2008, 07:40 PM

(11-03-2008, 09:58 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: I'm still really enjoying this game but I call bullshit on the only way to lose weight being to eat celery.  I was eating pies that had a shit load of XP and other things and now I am a fatass.  I figured running around and fighting would burn calories but no.  Just call me glowing thunder thighs (will/skill user).

yeah i feel ya on that one , the game said iw as slackin on my excersizes and im like "wtf excersize , am i forgetting something ?"

nom nom nom , nom nom.
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

11-03-2008, 08:01 PM

I am so disappointed with this game.  Ending boss battle and the whole ending sequence was very lame.  Then like surf said the whole eating/drinking anything that isn't celery based pretty much makes you fat (i am sure plenty of us here eat red meat and drink lots of alcohol and still maintain a proper physique).  That and the Co-Op play is just rubbish.

Think I am going to trade this one in now Sad
Surf314

11-03-2008, 08:53 PM

I'm still enjoying it.  What I previously said stands though.  Molyneux knows how to create a game concept and write the story and stuff for it but he's not so great at execution.  So what you end up with is playing the best concept around but in a mediocre game.  Although I think the gameplay is pretty fun for the most part.  I think it's like having an amazing electric car but the windows don't really work and the A/C goes out every once in a while and the seats are hard.  I mean you've got the coolest car in town but it can be a pain in the ass to drive it sometimes.

Also I got my first legendary weapon woot!  It's the badass pistol.  Haven't used it yet but it looks sweet and it was a bitch and a half to get.  Also I wasted a experience augment on my last pistol =(

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

11-03-2008, 10:44 PM

(11-03-2008, 08:53 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I'm still enjoying it.  What I previously said stands though.  Molyneux knows how to create a game concept and write the story and stuff for it but he's not so great at execution.  So what you end up with is playing the best concept around but in a mediocre game.  Although I think the gameplay is pretty fun for the most part.  I think it's like having an amazing electric car but the windows don't really work and the A/C goes out every once in a while and the seats are hard.  I mean you've got the coolest car in town but it can be a pain in the ass to drive it sometimes.

Also I got my first legendary weapon woot!  It's the badass pistol.  Haven't used it yet but it looks sweet and it was a bitch and a half to get.  Also I wasted a experience augment on my last pistol =(

you can get them pretty cheap from merchants. also, how many/which demon doors have you opened? You get the one with the bitchin' house and legendary hammer inside? It's awesome =)

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Surf314

11-04-2008, 08:01 AM

(11-03-2008, 10:44 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1659.msg47446#msg47446 date=1225763600]
I'm still enjoying it.  What I previously said stands though.  Molyneux knows how to create a game concept and write the story and stuff for it but he's not so great at execution.  So what you end up with is playing the best concept around but in a mediocre game.  Although I think the gameplay is pretty fun for the most part.  I think it's like having an amazing electric car but the windows don't really work and the A/C goes out every once in a while and the seats are hard.  I mean you've got the coolest car in town but it can be a pain in the ass to drive it sometimes.

you can get them pretty cheap from merchants. also, how many/which demon doors have you opened? You get the one with the bitchin' house and legendary hammer inside? It's awesome =)
[/quote]

Just two, meat man and doggy boy.  Also the legendary weapons are unique and you have to get them in specific ways.  The pistol you have to get by winning the shooting gallery.

copulatingduck

11-04-2008, 09:24 AM

(11-04-2008, 08:01 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: Just two, meat man and doggy boy.  Also the legendary weapons are unique and you have to get them in specific ways.  The pistol you have to get by winning the shooting gallery.

Isn't that always the case with legendary weapons though? Tongue My legendary hammer was from the same demon door that gives you a free, bitchin' sweet house.

Also, I hear the legendary pistol is a bitch since shooting in the game is so effin' awkward with free-aim. Confirm or deny?

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Surf314

11-04-2008, 10:12 AM

(11-04-2008, 09:24 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1659.msg47514#msg47514 date=1225803713]
Just two, meat man and doggy boy.  Also the legendary weapons are unique and you have to get them in specific ways.  The pistol you have to get by winning the shooting gallery.

Isn't that always the case with legendary weapons though? Tongue My legendary hammer was from the same demon door that gives you a free, bitchin' sweet house.

Also, I hear the legendary pistol is a bitch since shooting in the game is so effin' awkward with free-aim. Confirm or deny?
[/quote]

I haven't used it I just got it but overall I don't have too much trouble with shooting.  Just hit Y to autotarget, hold to zoom for more damage and then when you get the upgrade hold and hit left trigger to target body parts.  It is a bit finnicky though after you hit someone zoomed if you want to stay zoomed it won't switch to the next person automatically and this can be bad when you are against a lot of people.  But once you move your reticule to the next person it locks and you can start targetting bad guys again.

Headshots are deadly and give you a shit load of bonus skill exp.  I've gotten pretty good at them.

copulatingduck

11-04-2008, 10:20 AM

Well I meant earning the pistol. One of my buddies said it wouldn't auto-target for him at all during the shooting gallery, and that he had to free aim it.... But, he kinda sucks bad, so I think it might've been just him being a baddie.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Vandamguy

11-04-2008, 10:28 AM

nope , shooting gallery is horribad

no one will fall in love with thunder thighs , so he wont get the Oakfield demon door open Tongue

btw: terribad reward for opening all the demon doors. srsly
Surf314

11-04-2008, 10:29 AM

(11-04-2008, 10:20 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: Well I meant earning the pistol. One of my buddies said it wouldn't auto-target for him at all during the shooting gallery, and that he had to free aim it.... But, he kinda sucks bad, so I think it might've been just him being a baddie.

Oh yea earning it was an absolute bitch took me a couple of hours.  You have to hit the targets in the head to win it.  But it makes it so much more satisfying when I use it to blow people's heads off.

Surf314

11-04-2008, 10:31 AM

(11-04-2008, 10:28 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: nope , shooting gallery is horribad

no one will fall in love with thunder thighs , so he wont get the Oakfield demon door open Tongue

btw: terribad reward for opening all the demon doors. srsly

I'm skinny again!  Although I still look a bit thick even though it says I have no fat.  I think it's muscle.  Can I get Olsen twin thin if I keep eating celery?  Or does it bottom out at zero?

Surf314

11-04-2008, 10:36 AM

[Image: 081103.jpg]

Vandamguy

11-04-2008, 10:49 AM

stays at 0
use pots for health now eh ?

you can sell your points in physique if you want to slim down sommo. not reccomended.

i should toss this in there now that the games been out for a while and wont ruin it too much.

i found a bug when running the crucible, but i dont know if it can be replicated.
anyway, between rounds there's a potion vendor that i fancy'd my business to many a time , just buying the skill pots , but not using them.
on my 3rd or fourth time through the crucible , i had quite a few skill pots and thought it was dumb to just have these in my inventory and not be using them, so i drown myself in these pots and noticed my Xp goin up pretty fast.. faster than it should have. taking a look at my xp .. then adding what this pot should have given me .. was only a fifth of the total .. so my pots were giveing my .. 500% extra xp ? i had a few of those 62500 will xp pots Smile X5  312500 will xp per pot ,
chug chug chug i mastad those will skills in short order.

tried it with some str  and skill pots on another run through of the crucible , but it didnt work .. so it may have been a one time thing where my combat multiplier carried over into the  tunnel and didnt get reset , or something.
Surf314

11-04-2008, 11:14 AM

Can your dog use will or is that collar a joke?

Vandamguy

11-04-2008, 07:19 PM

cannot
my dog was a retard for 80% of the game , then  i made him a 5 star fighter and treasure hunter, then he was annoying for the last 20%
Surf314

11-04-2008, 08:40 PM

(11-04-2008, 07:19 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: cannot
my dog was a retard for 80% of the game , then  i made him a 5 star fighter and treasure hunter, then he was annoying for the last 20%

Lol I feel the same.  When I first found him I was like ZOMG puppy and now I'm like stupid AI.  Actual dogs are smarter.

Edit: I'm sure your dog is way smarter  :-*

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2008, 08:44 PM by Surf314.)
Vandamguy

11-04-2008, 09:42 PM

(11-04-2008, 08:40 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=1659.msg47684#msg47684 date=1225844392]
cannot

Lol I feel the same.  When I first found him I was like ZOMG puppy and now I'm like stupid AI.  Actual dogs are smarter.

Edit: I'm sure your dog is way smarter  :-*
[/quote]

i taught him to speak on command Big Grin
working on roll over, sitting at the curb side, and getting him over the fear of bathtubs
Surf314

11-05-2008, 10:15 AM

The legendary pistol is fucking awesome.  It fires six shots and reloads fast.  It also makes a really satisfying sound.

copulatingduck

11-05-2008, 11:23 AM

well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

That xbox I sold to my buddy that I've been playing on.... It red-ringed. And I bought it at launch... :'(

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these