Hello There, Guest! Register

Win Beyond Good & Evil, Possible Cheese Smell!
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

03-30-2009, 08:06 AM

As I have mentioned elsewhere. I picked up the Ubisoft Classic Pack as part of last weekend's Steam Deal. I had already picked up (but not installed) Beyond Good & Evil as part of a pack-in promotion, but now since I have a copy over Steam I thought it'd be best to give this away, and give someone else a chance to experience this amazing game.

So, in order to win the BG&E disc I want you to reply to this thread with the cheesiest thing you can think of. Now, what you consider cheesy is up to you, but keep in mind I'll be picking my favourite entry. It can be a pickup line, a picture, or even a story. Just as long as there's something "cheesy" about it. Only one entry per person please.

Sorry, but there is no cheese to be won here. Just the disc and the sleeve it came in. If you really want however I can include the packaging from the cheese sticks. The contest is open until Tuesday night at 9pm EST (1am GMT), at which point I'll pick winner and get in contact with you about mailing it out.

Good luck!

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

03-30-2009, 08:49 AM

The Cheese Shop sketch, Monty Python
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

03-30-2009, 12:06 PM

(03-30-2009, 08:49 AM)Ye Salty Karth link Wrote: The Cheese Shop sketch, Monty Python
Ah hell.

http://www.whomovedmycheese.com/
There's a whole book on cheese. Brought to you by Cuil. :V

If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

03-30-2009, 01:17 PM

[Image: 1169607033695748_file.jpg]

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

03-30-2009, 03:25 PM

"Batman Begins" (2005) - Inappropriate Soundtracks

im not entering,as i already own it. i just figured id share

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

03-30-2009, 05:43 PM

-picture of scottys nob end-

i dont expect you to ship to england  Wink

rumsfald

03-30-2009, 06:55 PM

(03-30-2009, 05:43 PM)Dave link Wrote: -picture of scottys nob end-
That's gross, Dave.

Super Mario Bros. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Commercial
I like the bukkake bowl @ 16 seconds. Now it's your turn to put the bite on Bowzer.
JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Lurker

03-30-2009, 08:18 PM

Last year a friend of mine had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I liked to play The Simpsons arcade game.
[Image: simpsonsqe5.jpg]
[Image: simpsons-arcade.jpg]
[Image: simpsons-arcade-04.jpg]

Then Chuck raped me.
[Image: Chuck%27e%20Cheese.jpg]
KorJax
BRB, Posting

03-30-2009, 08:47 PM

[Image: twilight.jpg]

[Image: a731e9e08c48b218b111e3275e851e8e.gif]
KarthXLR

03-30-2009, 08:50 PM

(03-30-2009, 08:47 PM)KorJax link Wrote: [Image: twilight.jpg]
we said cheesy not gay.
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

03-30-2009, 09:26 PM

Newlyweds in their honeymoon suite.  The man's is kinda a prick so he says, "Time to lay down the law." 
He pulls out a pair of britches and tosses them to his wife. 
He says, "Put dem pants on."
She said, "Well, I can't--"
He say, "Put dem pants on!" 
Well she tried but they fell right back down.
She said, "I can't wear these!"
He says, "Now you know who wear da pants in dis family."

She goes, "Okay."

Wife turns to her suitcase, pulls out a pair of panties.
"Put them panties on."
He said, "Do what--"
She said, "Put them panties on!"
Well, he tried, but they don't get past his knees.
He says, "I can't get into these!"
She say, "You ain't gonna 'til you change you attitude!!"
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

03-31-2009, 07:29 AM

(03-30-2009, 05:43 PM)Dave link Wrote: i dont expect you to ship to england  Wink

I'm willing to ship anywhere the winner lives. Smile

Not bad so far everyone. <3

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

03-31-2009, 09:32 AM

What do you call someone who doesn't fart in public?
A private tutor.

I'm going to go wash now.
Geoff
Real World Azn

03-31-2009, 02:15 PM

About to harass grocery store clerks about cheese quality.

Will take video.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
HeK
Rotartsinimda

03-31-2009, 05:57 PM

I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick.

The other day I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra or bodice, stiletto heels and a mask over just our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went...
My engaged friend:
"The other night my boyfriend came over and found me wearing a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love all night long."
The mistress:
"Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night."
Then I had to share my story:
"When my husband came home I was wearing a leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said -- "What's for dinner, Batman?"
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

03-31-2009, 06:45 PM

(03-31-2009, 05:57 PM)HeK link Wrote: I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick.

The other day I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra or bodice, stiletto heels and a mask over just our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

My engaged friend:
"The other night my boyfriend came over and found me wearing a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love all night long."
The mistress:
"Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night."
"When my husband came home I was wearing a leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said -- "What's for dinner, Batman?"
HAHAHAAHAH

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Squishy3
Closet Furry

03-31-2009, 07:10 PM

So this kid is walking to his room and hears strange noises coming from his parents room. He looks in and sees his dad with his mom bent over the dresser. The dad not knowing what to do, just gives his son a smile and a thumbs up. Later on in the day, the dad hears strange noises from his son's room and peeks in, sees his son with his grandma bent over the dresser, and the son says: "Not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

03-31-2009, 08:07 PM

(03-31-2009, 05:57 PM)HeK link Wrote: I can't eat cheese, it makes me sick.

My engaged friend:
The mistress:

I just love that you tell that in the first person, Hek.
KarthXLR

03-31-2009, 09:11 PM

(03-31-2009, 07:10 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: So this kid is walking to his room and hears strange noises coming from his parents room. He looks in and sees his dad with his mom bent over the dresser. The dad not knowing what to do, just gives his son a smile and a thumbs up. Later on in the day, the dad hears strange noises from his son's room and peeks in, sees his son with his grandma bent over the dresser, and the son says: "Not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"

Wasn't this from the late show?
HeK
Rotartsinimda

03-31-2009, 09:33 PM

(03-31-2009, 08:07 PM)peaches link Wrote: I just love that you tell that in the first person, Hek.

That's what I get for a copy/paste from an other forum post from months ago...