Hello There, Guest! Register

The Pledge of Allegiance is Indoctrination!
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-04-2009, 06:22 PM

i see it as theres people who think american government can NEVER be wrong, but theres also people that question EVERYTHING, and even though thats not a bad thing, they start seing shit in places where there just isnt, by your logic you should be looking at the claims of aligators in the sewers and thinking, well yeah the government WOULD want to hide crocodiles from us, but then again this poster was written in a weird mix of human shit and blood, maybe i should have my own opinion, not what some wrinkly shitbag/ communist/comedian/old old old man  says i should be thinking for myself.

your as bad as the catholics who can beleive in anything they want even when there is counter evidence, but your also as bad as the neo-athiests who think that anything remotely religious is wrong, you want my opinion?  just stay out of it all, until they involve you directly then your allowed to say what you want.

also stop using that fucking stupid

"i still respectfully disagree with them." phrase

thats fucking stupid, thats the same as that 'no offense' shit

fuck off and say what you mean bitch.

fyre
BRB, Posting

05-04-2009, 06:24 PM

(05-04-2009, 06:22 PM)Dave link Wrote: also stop using that fucking stupid

Also...

"With all due respect to my esteemed opponent..."
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-04-2009, 06:25 PM

(05-04-2009, 06:24 PM)fyre link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2808.msg80461#msg80461 date=1241479331]
also stop using that fucking stupid

Also...

"With all due respect to my esteemed opponent..."
[/quote]

agreed.

rumsfald

05-04-2009, 06:31 PM

I believe the proper phrase in such circumstances is , "No Disrespect."
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-04-2009, 06:44 PM

wow david.. i didnt think you had an opinion of your own but since you want to cast stones then allow me to retort.  

1.  didnt say anything about religion.. what the fuck are you talking about

2.  why bring george carlin into this?  THINK FOR YOURSELF is a great message and should be heard.

3.  when i say "respectfully disagree" that is exactly what i mean... im not an angry nerd so i will say what i mean

4.  OooOoo.. you called me a bitch, i see... no answers and no refuge so you bring out the big boy words.. tsk tsk

5.  FORCING children to do anything especially involving pledging themselves to a false symbol which stands for war and bullshit is WRONG, however, you and most think its pledging to freedom and liberty.. it isnt.  Your perception is different than mine, if you want to get into a debate about how fucked this country/world is i will be more than happy to state my views and you can take it or leave it.. but dont attack me just because i think that the average joe gets fucked by the system.  You dont even live in this fucking country so what are you even talking about?  You speak from an outside perspective and think you know whats going on by watching youtube videos and hearing gossip.. I was a member of this bullshit culture and I know the fuckin damage it does.  Attack Carlin all you want but he has shed light on many issues and has said/done remarkable things.. what have you done?  not a goddamn thing.  I never said religion was evil, i think that its either been misinterpreted or used to control other people... organized religion will not continue to work because it is based on fear instead of love..but that doesnt mean the stories and scriptures cant be moving or inspiring and help you become a better person.. but think of the logic involved.. BELIEVE THIS OR GO TO HELL.. DO THIS OR GO TO HELL.. you honestly dont see anything wrong with that?  Fuck you in the mouth for being an ignorant cock sucker and speaking about issues which you dont even understand, you arent part of this country and never experienced this AMERICAN DREAM they tried to jam down my fuckin throat everyday.  CORPORATE AMERICAN.. MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.. KEEP THE MACHINE THRIVING SO IT CAN INVADE SOVEREIGN NATIONS AND IMPOSE ITS BELIEFS ON RELIGION AND "THE WAY THINGS SHOULD BE.  We have bases in over 70 countries and kill INNOCENT men, women and children just so we can construct mcdonalds, starbucks, and chase banks... and ANYONE who opposes this is automatically labeled a TERRORIST.  If you cant see the bullshit surrounding all of this then open your fuckin eyes and look around once in a while.

I pledge an oath to NEVER involve myself in any religious or political threads on this forum again... fuck you dave... i honestly thought you were a decent human being until the bullshit you just pulled.  I said whats really on my mind... happy?

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2009, 06:48 PM by MrGrey.)
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-04-2009, 06:47 PM

Blues
BRB, Posting

05-04-2009, 06:50 PM

You got trolled by Dave, really? He can't even type properly, how can you take him seriously?

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Riosan
EPIC teamkiller

05-04-2009, 07:02 PM

[Image: advicedog.jpg]

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-04-2009, 07:03 PM

(05-04-2009, 07:02 PM)Riosan link Wrote: [Image: advicedog.jpg]

i laughed... hard  lol

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

05-04-2009, 07:25 PM

re OP: No duh.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-04-2009, 08:09 PM

(05-04-2009, 06:44 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: I pledge an oath to NEVER involve myself in any religious or political threads on this forum again

No dude, you're cool. (Although some of your threads are a bit shit.Tongue) Just don't take Dave seriously. (Or anyone.) Also...you and Dave are both near unintelligible. Just saying.
Squishy3
Closet Furry

05-04-2009, 08:13 PM

(05-04-2009, 07:02 PM)Riosan link Wrote: [Image: advicedog.jpg]
this is the best thing riosan has ever posted but I will not +1 him anyway

(05-04-2009, 08:09 PM)fyre link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2808.msg80472#msg80472 date=1241480660]
I pledge an oath to NEVER involve myself in any religious or political threads on this forum again

No dude, you're cool. (Although some of your threads are a bit shit.Tongue) Just don't take Dave seriously. (Or anyone.) Also...you and Dave are both near unintelligible. Just saying.
[/quote]don't think you're allowed to have an opinion on this matter

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2009, 08:21 PM by Squishy3.)
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-04-2009, 08:22 PM

(05-04-2009, 08:13 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2808.msg80501#msg80501 date=1241485779]
[quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2808.msg80472#msg80472 date=1241480660]
I pledge an oath to NEVER involve myself in any religious or political threads on this forum again

[/quote]don't think you're allowed to have an opinion on this matter
[/quote]

I can't think why... :-\

I'll +1 you rio.
Riosan
EPIC teamkiller

05-04-2009, 09:08 PM

(05-04-2009, 08:13 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: this is the best thing riosan has ever posted but I will not +1 him anyway

Sad

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-04-2009, 09:25 PM

(05-04-2009, 09:08 PM)Riosan link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy3 link=topic=2808.msg80502#msg80502 date=1241486009]

Sad
[/quote]
Smile
sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

05-04-2009, 09:50 PM

(05-04-2009, 09:08 PM)Riosan link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy3 link=topic=2808.msg80502#msg80502 date=1241486009]

Sad
[/quote]

Don't worry, I +1'd you

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

05-04-2009, 11:01 PM

(05-04-2009, 04:50 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [tt]Almost overnight the Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade was in full flower, and Captain Black was enraptured to discover himself spearheading it. He had really hit on something. All the enlisted men and officers on combat duty had to sign a loyalty oath to get their map cases from the intelligence tent, a second loyalty oath to receive their flak suits and parachutes from the parachute tent, a third loyalty oath for Lieutenant Balkington, the motor vehicle officer, to be allowed to ride from the squadron to the airfield in one of the trucks. Every time they turned around there was another loyalty oath to be signed. They signed a loyalty oath to get their pay from the finance officer, to obtain their PX supplies, to have their hair cut by the Italian barbers. To Captain Black, every officer who supported his Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade was a competitor, and he planned and plotted twenty-four hours a day to keep one step ahead. He would stand second to none in his devotion to country. When other officers had followed his urging and introduced loyalty oaths of their own, he went them one better by making every son of a bitch who came to his intelligence tent sign two loyalty oaths, then three, then four; then he introduced the pledge of allegiance, and after that "The Star-Spangled Banner," one chorus, two choruses, three choruses, four choruses. Each time Captain Black forged ahead of his competitors, he swung upon them scornfully for their failure to follow his example. Each time they followed his example, he retreated with concern and racked his brain for some new stratagem that would enable him to turn upon them scornfully again.

Without realizing how it had come about, the combat men in the squadron discovered themselves dominated by the administrators appointed to serve them. They were bullied, insulted, harassed and shoved about all day long by one after the other. When they voiced objection, Captain Black replied that people who were loyal would not mind signing all the loyalty oaths they had to. To anyone who questioned the effectiveness of the loyalty oaths, he replied that people who really did owe allegiance to their country would be proud to pledge it as often as he forced them to. And to anyone who questioned the morality, he replied that "The Star-Spangled Banner" was the greatest piece of music ever composed. The more loyalty oaths a person signed, the more loyal he was; to Captain Black it was as simple as that, and he had Corporal Kolodny sign hundreds with his name each day so that he could always prove he was more loyal than anyone else.

"The important thing is to keep them pledging," he explained to his cohorts. "It doesn't matter whether they mean it or not. That's why they make little kids pledge allegiance even before they know what 'pledge' and 'allegiance' means."

To Captain Piltchard and Captain Wren, the Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade was a glorious pain in the ass, since it complicated their task of organizing the crews for each combat mission. Men were tied up all over the squadron signing, pledging and singing, and the missions took hours longer to get under way. Effective emergency action became impossible, but Captain Piltchard and Captain Wren were both too timid to raise any outcry against Captain Black, who scrupulously enforced each day the doctrine of "Continual Reaffirmation" that he had originated, a doctrine designed to trap all those men who had become disloyal since the last time they had signed a loyalty oath the day before. It was Captain Black who came with advice to Captain Piltchard and Captain Wren as they pitched about in their bewildering predicament. He came with a delegation and advised them bluntly to m ake each man sign a loyalty oath before allowing him to fly on a combat mission.

"Of course, it's up to you," Captain Black pointed out. "Nobody's trying to pressure you. But everyone else is making them sign loyalty oaths, and it's going to look mighty funny to the F.B.I. if you two are the only ones who don't care enough about your country to make them sign loyalty oaths, too. If you want to get a bad reputation, that's nobody's business but your own. All we're trying to do is help."

Milo was not convinced and absolutely refused to deprive Major Major of food, even if Major Major was a Communist, which Milo secretly doubted. Milo was by nature opposed to any innovation that threatened to disrupt the normal course of affairs. Milo took a firm moral stand and absolutely refused to participate in the Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade until Captain Black called upon him with his delegation and requested him to.

"National defense is everybody's job," Captain Black replied to Milo's objection. "And this whole program is voluntary, Milo - don't forget that. The men don't have to sign Piltchard and Wren's loyalty oath if they don't want to. But we need you to starve them to death if they don't. It's just like Catch-22. Don't you get it? You're not against Catch-22, are you?"

Doc Daneeka was adamant.

"What makes you so sure Major Major is a Communist?"

"You never heard him denying it until we began accusing him, did you? And you don't see him signing any of our loyalty oaths."

"You aren't letting him sign any."

"Of course not," Captain Black explained. "That would defeat the whole purpose of our crusade. Look, you don't have to play ball with us if you don't want to. But what's the point of the rest of us working so hard if you're going to give Major Major medical attention the minute Milo begins starving him to death? I just wonder what they're going to think up at Group about the man who's undermining our whole security program. They'll probably transfer you to the Pacific."[/tt]

Didn't realize it was Catch-22 until I heard Major Major's name. Good choice of passage. Spur of the moment?
sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

05-05-2009, 12:29 AM

(05-04-2009, 11:01 PM)peaches link Wrote: Didn't realize it was Catch-22 until I heard Major Major's name. Good choice of passage. Spur of the moment?

He has had that copy pasta sitting there in Ctrl+C waiting for just such a moment.

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
rumsfald

05-05-2009, 05:15 AM

(05-04-2009, 11:01 PM)peaches link Wrote: Spur of the moment?

I thought it said more about the topic of (Pledge + Allegiance + Indoctrination) than I could say on my own.
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

05-05-2009, 04:12 PM

You guys understand nothing.

Fascism is where it's at.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]