Be Right Back, Uninstalling
question for _________ - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: question for _________ (/showthread.php?tid=12824)

Re: question for _________ - kaese - 03-01-2012

My dream job : to be an artist
Probably painting or photography.

Re: question for _________ - CorpseFactor - 03-02-2012

I'm actually going to Purdue to be a Animator/Concept Artist focusing towards games.
Shit drives me insane, but the fun kind of insane that you joke about after going berserk.
They still can't find that waitress...

Re: Re: question for _________ - at0m - 03-02-2012

I miss West Lafayette.

Sent from my Desire HD

Re: question for _________ - Evil Cheese - 03-02-2012

Open a laid-back bar that sells good craft beers. No dance music. No pretentious decor. No annoying skanky club bitches or frat boys. Just good times. Maybe a few arcade cabs as well.

My old college roommate and I used to joke about opening bar like that actually.

Re: question for _________ - KarthXLR - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 10:29 AM)Evil Cheese link Wrote: Open a laid-back bar that sells good craft beers. No dance music. No pretentious decor. No annoying skanky club bitches or frat boys. Just good times. Maybe a few arcade cabs as well.

My old college roommate and I used to joke about opening bar like that actually.
[Image: Annex%20-%20Bogart,%20Humphrey%20(Casablanca)_13.jpg]

I'd want to travel the world, meeting people I've met through the internet, exploring places, relaxing, taking pictures...I'm not too sure why really. I've just always been interested in doing so.

Re: question for _________ - Saxxy - 03-02-2012

I guess I'm already in my dream job, I couldn't think of anything else I'd want to do.  I'm not very creative :-\

Re: question for _________ - Didzo - 03-02-2012

Global conquest, maybe.

???

Re: question for _________ - Elder - 03-02-2012

i wanna attack rocks with a hammer..
wait i already do that. but for science.

Re: question for _________ - Whendilin - 03-03-2012

(03-02-2012, 10:50 AM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=Evil Cheese link=topic=5854.msg240137#msg240137 date=1330702189]
Open a laid-back bar that sells good craft beers. No dance music. No pretentious decor. No annoying skanky club bitches or frat boys. Just good times. Maybe a few arcade cabs as well.

[Image: Annex%20-%20Bogart,%20Humphrey%20(Casablanca)_13.jpg]

I'd want to travel the world, meeting people I've met through the internet, exploring places, relaxing, taking pictures...I'm not too sure why really. I've just always been interested in doing so.
[/quote]
+1 thats what I want to do too. You have gained some of my respect.

Re: question for _________ - [SiN] Merc - 03-03-2012

Ok, got one: What are some odd or unusual things that you're afraid about?

Me, I'm afraid that one day, while I'm at a urinal, someone's going to stab me in the back, or shoulder check me hard into my own piss. Every time I hear some bastard walking behind me, I clench my teeth involuntarily, and prepare a counter assault if he so much as brushes me.

Re: question for _________ - Elder - 03-03-2012

Quote: Merc link=topic=5854.msg240189#msg240189 date=1330763263]
Ok, got one: What are some odd or unusual things that you're afraid about?

Me, I'm afraid that one day, while I'm at a urinal, someone's going to stab me in the back, or shoulder check me hard into my own piss. Every time I hear some bastard walking behind me, I clench my teeth involuntarily, and prepare a counter assault if he so much as brushes me.

you mean like piss on him whitest kids you know style?

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 03-03-2012

I'm really afraid of bowling. I've done it multiple times and never had a problem but I always worry about not releasing the ball correctly and having its spin bend and break my fingers backwards.

also bugs that sting you.

fuck bees.

fuck wasps more.

Re: question for _________ - Vongore - 03-03-2012

Horses.

When i was 13 i fell from one and broke my arm, now even if i try, when I get on top of one i get an adrenaline rush and start crying

Re: question for _________ - Luinbariel - 03-03-2012

I am equally afraid of about three things:

Like Vongore, I am afraid of horses. I have never had an experience with one or anything, they just frighten me. I don't understand what they're thinking.

I am afraid of extremely deep water. Even in a lake, if I can't see or touch the bottom, I freak my shit. One time my friend's aunt and uncle brought us out on their sailboat in BC. When he told me "Oh man, it's over 200 feet deep here" I lost my shit. It's too bad because I love water and swimming, and used to live in the town pool during the summer literally every day for hours a day. But I could see the bottom.

Gliding on my feet. Like, skiing or skating or something. It has ALWAYS freaked me out. >Sad

Re: question for _________ - Geoff - 03-03-2012

i am afraid of the future and uncertainty of my existence

Re: Re: question for _________ - at0m - 03-03-2012

I'm afraid of dying alone.

Sent from my Desire HD

Re: Re: question for _________ - Dr. Zaius - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 12:59 PM)at0m link Wrote: I'm afraid of dying alone.

Re: question for _________ - Eightball - 03-03-2012

I'm afraid of becoming helpless, frail and senile in old age.

Re: question for _________ - Versus - 03-03-2012

3d

Re: Re: question for _________ - Dtrain323i - 03-03-2012

I'm afraid of Democrats :-X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk