Be Right Back, Uninstalling
question for _________ - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: question for _________ (/showthread.php?tid=12824)

Re: question for _________ - Kirby - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 04:45 PM)matter11 link Wrote: they're are a lot of other people too like kirby and demi-admins too though. Like I have the bottom most access on the tf2 server.

Actually you're tied with Zaius, Didzo, Saxxy, Wyrmidon, Pie, Liquid, k0ala and TOH

I'm sort of an exception to the rule concerning tf2 admin levels. I come in ahead of anyone else save Surf, Kor and Caff but that's because I have access to the server files and wink wink nudge nudge futz'ed with my access level. Realistically though, I'm equal to everyone else. My expanded access is needed for me to be able to do my job effectively. Which I pretty much took over for Caff by default because I'm around more and shit.

Re: question for _________ - CaffeinePowered - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 05:05 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: Which I pretty much took over for Caff by default because I'm around more and shit.

I really wish I had more time to actively write plugins and stuff :/

But to answer the original question, actual access on the server varies but there's three tiers...

Forums/Important Decisions
Surf, Kor, HeK, Myself

Server Admins with Ban Access

Server Admins without Ban Access

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 05:19 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=5854.msg220438#msg220438 date=1314396349]
Which I pretty much took over for Caff by default because I'm around more and shit.

I really wish I had more time to actively write plugins and stuff :/

But to answer the original question, actual access on the server varies but there's three tiers...

Forums/Important Decisions
Surf, Kor, HeK, Myself

Server Admins with Ban Access

Server Admins without Ban Access

[/quote]

So there's no single mr. popo?

Re: question for _________ - Vandamguy - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 05:54 PM)matter11 link Wrote: So there's no single mr. popo?
that was never really the objective of BRB:U. we just wanted to be and inclusive community and play tf2 together. if you wanted to go all the way back to the beginning it was caff initially that rented the server so he gets first hat, then kor backed him financially so he'd get the number 2 hat. 3rd would go to Scottygrayskull for setting up and getting hosting for the forums.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-02-2011

Who's your favorite person to kill in tf2?
for example, Is it someone like eightball or liquid because of the accomplishment? Is it someone like zaius because he calls you a try hard when you do?

Re: question for _________ - Eightball - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 09:59 AM)matter11 link Wrote: Who's your favorite person to kill in tf2?
for example, Is it someone like eightball or liquid because of the accomplishment? Is it someone like zaius because he calls you a try hard when you do?

Liquid, versus, bonesinger, jokerr, tom, etc because we joke around and I can yell "RIPPED" without seeming like an ass

Re: question for _________ - Versus - 09-02-2011

ripped

Re: question for _________ - Dr. Zaius - 09-02-2011

Try harder, faggots  >Sad

and why would someone like killing me? that's p rude

Re: question for _________ - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 12:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Try harder, faggots  >Sad

Ask Karth?

Re: question for _________ - KarthXLR - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 12:56 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=5854.msg221167#msg221167 date=1314984275]
Try harder, faggots  >Sad

Ask Karth?
[/quote]
wut

Re: question for _________ - Dr. Zaius - 09-02-2011

Also I think people take me too seriously about tf2.

I don't care for the game as much anymore, but I'm not whittling wooden buckets to collect my tears of rage into.

Thought you guys should know.

No Zaius you definitely get pissed off about this game I know because I can read text

Re: question for _________ - Chief - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 10:28 AM)Eightball link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5854.msg221153#msg221153 date=1314975596]
Who's your favorite person to kill in tf2?

Liquid, versus, bonesinger, jokerr, tom, etc because we joke around and I can yell "RIPPED" without seeming like an ass
[/quote]pretty much this with eightball being second because i have wonderful sprays that i try to spray when he dies to me

Re: question for _________ - ainmosni - 09-02-2011

(08-26-2011, 06:03 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5854.msg220451#msg220451 date=1314399269]
So there's no single mr. popo?
that was never really the objective of BRB:U. we just wanted to be and inclusive community and play tf2 together. if you wanted to go all the way back to the beginning it was caff initially that rented the server so he gets first hat, then kor backed him financially so he'd get the number 2 hat. 3rd would go to Scottygrayskull for setting up and getting hosting for the forums.
[/quote]

It's been a long, strange and fun road... And we're still here.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 01:15 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Also I think people take me too seriously about tf2.

I don't care for the game as much anymore, but I'm not whittling wooden buckets to collect my tears of rage into.

Thought you guys should know.

No Zaius you definitely get pissed off about this game I know because I can read text

people don't whittle buckets, that'd take forever and ruin your knife.

Re: question for _________ - [SiN] Merc - 09-03-2011

(09-02-2011, 09:59 AM)matter11 link Wrote: Who's your favorite person to kill in tf2?

Hmm...I'd say either Kirby or Caff when they're pyro. Maybe Backfire when he's scout though, as there's a great accomplishment to that when I manage it.

Re: question for _________ - Coelit - 09-03-2011

Is anyone here into spiritualism?

I have nothing against christianity but it is not what I mean so answering yes to this with that will not count.

Re: question for _________ - Kor - 09-03-2011

(09-03-2011, 03:48 AM)Coelit link Wrote: Is anyone here into spiritualism?

I have nothing against christianity but it is not what I mean so answering yes to this with that will not count.

I'm into non-denominational spirituality. Faith and spirituality are not mutually exclusive in my mind; I believe that being truly spiritual isn't about getting on your knees, but discovering your place within the universe. I agree it sounds hokey, it is concept that's difficult to describe without being trapped by religious confines. Regardless of the linguistics, an understanding of self is the ultimate goal of spirituality, the discovery is life-long and no one defines the course but yourself.

Re: question for _________ - Luinbariel - 09-03-2011

(09-03-2011, 03:48 AM)Coelit link Wrote: Is anyone here into spiritualism?

I think I'm very similar to Kor in this respect actually in much of what he said.

Otherwise I'm very into it. While I do have an altar at home it's not to anything specifically so much as it is a place where I put things that have meaning to me so that I can focus on them during meditation, charge them with my intent, bla bla bla.

Lots of color meditation, recently picked up Reiki level I and am hoping for level II next year if my teacher offers it, I read tarot, etc. There's more than that I guess.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-03-2011

I consider myself a secular humanist. For tl;dr, I essentially believe and have faith in a general evolved morality present in humans. Excluding psychopaths and severely damaged personalities, I think that people can have and follow morals without the motivation of punishment or answering to a higher power such as religious dogmas like heaven and hell.

Re: question for _________ - zaneyard - 09-03-2011

(09-03-2011, 02:05 PM)matter11 link Wrote: I consider myself a secular humanist. For tl;dr, I essentially believe and have faith in a general evolved morality present in humans. Excluding psychopaths and severely damaged personalities, I think that people can have and follow morals without the motivation of punishment or answering to a higher power such as religious dogmas like heaven and hell.
i do believed it was at0m that originally introduced me to the philosophy