Be Right Back, Uninstalling
question for _________ - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: question for _________ (/showthread.php?tid=12824)

Re: question for _________ - Didzo - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 04:31 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: A different question. If cannabis was made legal (tobacco/alcohol legal) would you smoke it?

Nope.

Re: question for _________ - Saxxy - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 07:17 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=5854.msg221406#msg221406 date=1315171890]
A different question. If cannabis was made legal (tobacco/alcohol legal) would you smoke it?

Nope.

[/quote]

Re: question for _________ - Geoff - 09-04-2011

have always had the opportunity, never had the desire to.  legalization wouldnt make me want to do it any more.

its not that im worried about that health risks, i just think its a waste of time.  i could be scaling a mountain or something.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:12 PM)geoff link Wrote: have always had the opportunity, never had the desire to.  legalization wouldnt make me want to do it any more.

its not that im worried about that health risks, i just think its a waste of time.  i could be scaling a mountain or something.

What very few people who haven't smoked understand is that weed is an enhancer, as long as you don't smoke yourself stupid you can still do anything and you'll just feel more relaxed and have fun doing it. Whether you're just trying to chill with friends or going on a trip, weed makes it fun. I by no means NEED weed to have fun. I go the gym, do well in school, and take breaks from it from time to time. Even if you don't make it a hobby, I honestly believe that you should try it just to experience it. Weed is non-addictive and you can't die from it despite what propaganda says. I have never thought I was invincible and tried to shoot myself. solely for the experience, I say try it. Same with my opinion on salvia.

Re: question for _________ - KarthXLR - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:56 PM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=5854.msg221436#msg221436 date=1315188756]
have always had the opportunity, never had the desire to.  legalization wouldnt make me want to do it any more.

What very few people who haven't smoked understand is that weed is an enhancer, as long as you don't smoke yourself stupid you can still do anything and you'll just feel more relaxed and have fun doing it. Whether you're just trying to chill with friends or going on a trip, weed makes it fun. I by no means NEED weed to have fun. I go the gym, do well in school, and take breaks from it from time to time. Even if you don't make it a hobby, I honestly believe that you should try it just to experience it. Weed is non-addictive and you can't die from it despite what propaganda says. I have never thought I was invincible and tried to shoot myself. solely for the experience, I say try it. Same with my opinion on salvia.
[/quote]
The main thing is we don't really want to.

Re: question for _________ - zaneyard - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:56 PM)matter11 link Wrote: Weed is non-addictive and you can't die from it despite what propaganda says.
that's a lie, i'm currently dead

Re: question for _________ - KarthXLR - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 10:56 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5854.msg221439#msg221439 date=1315191398]
Weed is non-addictive and you can't die from it despite what propaganda says.
that's a lie, i'm currently dead
[/quote]
Zaneyard, you're awesome. +1's for the next billion years

Re: question for _________ - Luinbariel - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 10:52 PM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5854.msg221439#msg221439 date=1315191398]
[quote author=geoff link=topic=5854.msg221436#msg221436 date=1315188756]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually I do kind of want to, I just haven't gotten past the "eh I'm interested but something has to get me into it" stage. If and when that happens, I'll try it. I wonder if the same is true for others?

Re: question for _________ - Dr. Zaius - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 11:28 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=5854.msg221450#msg221450 date=1315194758]
[quote author=matter11 link=topic=5854.msg221439#msg221439 date=1315191398]
[quote author=geoff link=topic=5854.msg221436#msg221436 date=1315188756]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually I do kind of want to, I just haven't gotten past the "eh I'm interested but something has to get me into it" stage. If and when that happens, I'll try it. I wonder if the same is true for others?
[/quote]

Do you have a favorite album, or movie?

That's what you do if you wanna try it.

Re: question for _________ - Versus - 09-05-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:56 PM)matter11 link Wrote: Weed is non-addictive

maybe not a chemical addiction

Re: question for _________ - Eschatos - 09-05-2011

Weed is great when you're just planning to spend a night at home hanging out with friends and watching movies or listening to music.  I don't touch the stuff when I actually go out, especially after a few nasty experiences with friends who can't act normal when high.

Re: question for _________ - Coelit - 09-05-2011

I guess but I know some people that take it a tad too far so I would just do it here and there.

Re: question for _________ - k0ala - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 01:40 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: Weed is great when you're just planning to spend a night at home hanging out with friends and watching movies or listening to music.  I don't touch the stuff when I actually go out, especially after a few nasty experiences with friends who can't act normal when high.
truth and wisdom. it's not for everyone.

Re: question for _________ - Didzo - 09-05-2011

I don't buy the non-addictive bullshit.

Anything that alters your brain chemistry in a way that creates pleasure of some sort can become addictive, whether directly or indirectly.

It also smells like shit and while I do understand the appeal of finding everything funny and amusing, I prefer my own gray world spattered with some spots of color to a world that is artificially saturated with color.

Oh, and smoke. I heard that's not good for you.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 02:21 AM)Didzo link Wrote: I don't buy the non-addictive bullshit.

Anything that alters your brain chemistry in a way that creates pleasure of some sort can become addictive, whether directly or indirectly.

It also smells like shit and while I do understand the appeal of finding everything funny and amusing, I prefer my own gray world spattered with some spots of color to a world that is artificially saturated with color.

Oh, and smoke. I heard that's not good for you.

when I say it's non-addictive I mean it does not have the medical symptoms of withdrawal like a hard drug or alcohol does. In fact, every time I take a break is when I've been doing it habitually. True, sometimes I crave it like I would a good game of tf2 but a little self control is all you need.

Re: question for _________ - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 09-05-2011

To change the topic.

Who sings better? William Hung or me?

Re: question for _________ - Whendilin - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 12:37 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: To change the topic.

Who sings better? William Hung or me?

[Image: william-hung.jpg]

It's a close one.

Re: question for _________ - matter11 - 09-05-2011

which brbu member do you think is the most likely to snap? (not like a beatnik)

Re: question for _________ - Vandamguy - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 03:34 PM)matter11 link Wrote: which brbu member do you think is the most likely to snap? (not like a beatnik)
crow
or
dtrain

Re: question for _________ - zaneyard - 09-05-2011

nah both those two are pretty chill and down to earth

if anyone it will be like turtle or ensign.