Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. (/showthread.php?tid=12535)

Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Sandypants - 04-06-2011

and I wanna play some fuckin Minecraft.

I promise I'm not going to do anything gross or mess up things for people. In fact, all I really wanna do is mine and give nice people stuff that I find. You want rocks, you want ignots? I'll slap 'em over to you. I am a nice lady, honest.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - k0ala - 04-06-2011

Hi Sandy! I remember seeing you on other sites, you're pretty chill and I like you.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - CaffeinePowered - 04-06-2011

Hello o/

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 04-06-2011

When I read it, I thought Sandy Cheeks was here.

Anyway, WELCOME TO BRB.U BROTHER!

HULKAMANIA IS ALWAYS GOING WILD HERE!

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Eschatos - 04-06-2011

MEIN KRAFT

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - sk8mystery23 - 04-06-2011

http://valvearg.info/wiki/Valve_ARG_Wiki

Looks at the news at the top. Talking about "Sandy's Blog". o:

Also,"Play me in WinAmp!" What the shit.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - backfire - 04-06-2011

Winamp would really kick your ass though [Image: worried.gif]

So heya. We got threads for fans of snails, salt, hulkmania, and anime. Pick one and never venture into the other three.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Badgerman of DOOM - 04-06-2011

Hey there. Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? Like interests, favorite (insert thing here), etc?

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Dave - 04-06-2011

Ignore the scrubs and their fashions, enjoy your time with us.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Didzo - 04-06-2011

Hi Sandy.

Are people here being nice to you because you're female even though you joined for the crafting of mines?

Or are you really that cool?

Sincerely,
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Didzo

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Sandypants - 04-06-2011

(04-06-2011, 04:51 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Hi Sandy.

Are people here being nice to you because you're female even though you joined for the crafting of mines?

Or are you really that cool?

I hope that people are nice to me because I am totally rad.

(04-06-2011, 11:19 AM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: Hey there. Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? Like interests, favorite (insert thing here), etc?

I like to draw. I like make music (not very good at it though.)
My avatar can be played in WinAmp. It plays one of my favorite songs.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - [SiN] Merc - 04-06-2011

(04-06-2011, 10:47 AM)backfire link Wrote: Winamp would really kick your ass though [Image: worried.gif]

So heya. We got threads for fans of snails, salt, hulkmania, and anime. Pick one and never venture into the other three.

What happens if there's an anime of hulk hogan? Where do I go to express my love for it, brother?!

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - backfire - 04-06-2011

(04-06-2011, 07:50 PM)Sandypants link Wrote: [quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=5555.msg201994#msg201994 date=1302106775]
Hey there. Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? Like interests, favorite (insert thing here), etc?
My avatar can be played in WinAmp. It plays one of my favorite songs.
[/quote]

Oh god what is this witchcraft? Pictures playing music? Pretty soon I bet you're gunna tell me then pictures will start playing videos, or those video contraptions will have sound attached to them.

Quote: Merc link=topic=5555.msg202064#msg202064 date=1302139673]
[quote author=backfire link=topic=5555.msg201991#msg201991 date=1302104853]
Winamp would really kick your ass though [Image: worried.gif]

What happens if there's an anime of hulk hogan? Where do I go to express my love for it, brother?!
[/quote]

Well, then we'd need a new thread.

WAIT... three new threads. One thread couldn't handle the raw power of a hogan anime.

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Chief - 04-07-2011

no this is patrick

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - VeraLapsa - 04-08-2011

(04-06-2011, 05:29 AM)Sandypants link Wrote: and I wanna play some fuckin Minecraft.

I promise I'm not going to do anything gross or mess up things for people. In fact, all I really wanna do is mine and give nice people stuff that I find. You want rocks, you want ignots? I'll slap 'em over to you. I am a nice lady, honest.

Welcome Sandy!

Could you post your minecraft name in our Minecraft User Registration Thread so that I know what to add to our white-list.

Thanks ^^

Re: Hey guys, I'm Sandy. - Coelit - 04-11-2011

Welcome.