Be Right Back, Uninstalling
PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW (/showthread.php?tid=545)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - cbre88x - 06-18-2008

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/?pw=presspreview

They look pretty rad. There is also a new change to the flamethrower that throws a pulse of compressed air that redirects enemy projectiles.

The new ach. seem a little better, but some of them are still highly situational. I'm liking this update already..

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - ainmosni - 06-18-2008

Some of these achievements are wicked:

Quote:BarbeQueQ: Cause a dominated player to leave the server.

RAGE QUIT ACHIEVEMENT!!! mwahahaha

Quote:OMGWTFBBQ: Kill an enemy with a taunt.

That'll be fun.

And as for the rest, great unlockables and the compression blast will change pyro gameplay quite a bit, this could be fun. Smile

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - cbre88x - 06-18-2008

I KNOW...haha a new reason to rage quit. I might actually play some pyro now. The compression is sure to not only change the way pyros play, but soldiers and demos as well. It's gonna be pretty fun Thursday.

(06-18-2008, 06:31 AM)cbre88x link Wrote: I KNOW...haha a new reason to rage quit. I might actually play some pyro now. The compression is sure to not only change the way pyros play, but soldiers and demos as well. It's gonna be pretty fun Thursday.

The rage quit one should never be farmed... it's just so good to do it for real...

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - ScottyGrayskull - 06-18-2008

Oh wow... and here Soldier was looking to become my #1 offensive class.

Although I gotta wonder...

[Image: OMGWTFBBQ.png]OMGWTFBBQ: Kill an enemy with a taunt.

Does this mean that the fireball taunt is going to do damage now? Please say yes! ^_^

(06-18-2008, 06:41 AM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: Oh wow... and here Soldier was looking to become my #1 offensive class.

Although I gotta wonder...

[Image: OMGWTFBBQ.png]OMGWTFBBQ: Kill an enemy with a taunt.

Does this mean that the fireball taunt is going to do damage now? Please say yes! ^_^

I think it will.... maybe even a lot...

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - ScottyGrayskull - 06-18-2008

(06-18-2008, 06:35 AM)ainmosni link Wrote: The rage quit one should never be farmed... it's just so good to do it for real...

Although it'd be pretty easy to farm. Have a whole team dominate one person then make them quit, 12 people have the achievement. Tongue

Something I noticed... there are no milestone achievements, and no mention of when you get the "unlockables". I wonder what you'll have to do to get them.

They're probably just not in the press release because they're not 'real' achievements... My bet is that they will be there.

Quote:Oh wow... and here Soldier was looking to become my #1 offensive class.

[me="ainmosni"]mumbles "traitor"[/me]

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - cbre88x - 06-18-2008

There are milestones, just not in the press release. There are 3..which makes 38..so probably every 12 unlocks a weapon.

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - copulatingduck - 06-18-2008

Oh shit! The new flamethrower sounds pretty fucking sweet. I just hope it isn't as gay with the registering hits from behind as the backstab is :Smile

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Surf314 - 06-18-2008

:o!  But I'm a pyro that likes to sneak up and attack from behind!!!!!!

OMG Backburner + Axtinguisher = you will fear me.

Go ahead ask people how sneaky I am already, now I will be a downright bastard ;D

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Kor - 06-18-2008

I will now ruin your start of round ubers.

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Vandamguy - 06-18-2008

i'd like to try out some co-operative excersizes with the air cannong , like im red pyro , you are blue heavy. i courch you get on top of me, then i launch you across the map , sub-cannon style

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - copulatingduck - 06-18-2008

(06-18-2008, 09:05 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: i'd like to try out some co-operative excersizes

Anytime VD  :-*

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Neonie - 06-18-2008

I think my brain just broke  :'(. I wanna play TF2...so....badly....

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - fyre - 06-18-2008

These look awesome. But now everyone's gonna be playing my favorite class. >Sad I liked being in the minority of people who actually like to play pyro.

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Vandamguy - 06-18-2008

(06-18-2008, 09:27 AM)Neonie link Wrote: I think my brain just broke  :'(. I wanna play TF2...so....badly....
get money buy computar

(06-18-2008, 09:28 AM)fyre link Wrote: These look awesome. But now everyone's gonna be playing my favorite class. >Sad I liked being in the minority of people who actually like to play pyro.

[me="ainmosni"]loves playing as pyro[/me]

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - VeraLapsa - 06-18-2008

(06-18-2008, 09:16 AM)copulatingduck link Wrote: [quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=556.msg13657#msg13657 date=1213797916]
i'd like to try out some co-operative excersizes

Anytime VD   :-*
[/quote]

agreed it'll be fun.

Re: PYRO UNLOCKABLES LEAKED READ NOW - Greatbacon - 06-18-2008

Well, the weapons look interesting, and while some of the achievements do look situational, at least they're less invasive than the medic achievements.  All in all looks to be a fun update.