Be Right Back, Uninstalling
OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! (/showthread.php?tid=7349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - WTF Joel - 05-04-2008

Yar.... so we're getting our won website to go with the forums.. and I get to make it.. this is what I turned out today.. so lets get some comments rolling in o.o

[Image: brbuninstallingsiteoy0.jpg]
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1874/brbuninstallingsiteoy0.jpg

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - CaffeinePowered - 05-04-2008

Fucking awesome, now we just need someone who can cut it up and code it Smile

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - copulatingduck - 05-04-2008

Wow, that looks sweet. I wish I had some mad photoshop skills. Or any photoshop skills, actually.  Sad

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Surf314 - 05-04-2008

I am a fan

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Mission Difficult - 05-04-2008

Needs more Koraid.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Versus - 05-04-2008

:O I like it. /me wishes he was that proficient at website design.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Sponson - 05-04-2008

We just need to code it, I'm 100% sure pastashop has a slice function.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Evil Cheese - 05-04-2008

It looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in action.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - ZargonX - 05-04-2008

Well, my day job just happens to be web design, so I could handle turning that into an actual site.  The only issue is one of time, as I am getting married at the end of the month, and then heading out of the country for both my honeymoon, and then out of the country for work.  I could start dabling with it now, but I probably wouldn't be able to devote a ton of time to until June.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - WTF Joel - 05-04-2008

This is good.. though I would not like to see if left in the middle of being made, so if I can find someone who has the time to do it, then I will, but I will keep you in mind. :3

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Tragic Hero - 05-04-2008

(05-04-2008, 05:28 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: The only issue is one of time, as I am getting married at the end of the month, and then heading out of the country for both my honeymoon, and then out of the country for work. 

Congrats man.  I did not know this.

And the page looks awesome. 

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - fyre - 05-04-2008

I approve.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - cbre88x - 05-04-2008

Me likie.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Kor - 05-04-2008

Perhaps coding different colour pallets in is possible? Brown isn't doing much for me, but the layout is doing alright.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - jorge - 05-04-2008

Looks good, other than the sniper being there.

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Mission Difficult - 05-04-2008

I don't suppose you could post it without the text? And also what font you used. I would like to give it a shot if you don't mind.  ;D

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Geoff - 05-04-2008

I could try and code. :3

I used TF2 font, and Im not up for giving out my work for editing o.o sorry, I just dont o.o

Re: OUR WEBSITE DESIGN - FIRST VERSION - COMMENT! - Geoff - 05-04-2008

(05-04-2008, 09:21 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: I used TF2 font, and Im not up for giving out my work for editing o.o sorry, I just dont o.o
  to code it, u need to slice n dice the image, retext, so u cant be a stubborn bastard Joel

Yes I can o.o I know how it works, and all that. I was under the impression he wanted to edit the site, in which I say, no, but now that I look at it, if he wanted it to trying cutting it up, then sure.