Hello There, Guest! Register

The Walking Dead
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

12-09-2010, 05:48 PM

(12-09-2010, 11:07 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I am angry and pretty much wish this didn't exist at all at this point.

Yea all the ways it deviates from the comics are kinda shitty. And they kinda defeated the point of Rick in the last two episodes.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-09-2010, 05:51 PM

It seems to me that the comic dealt nicely with some issues of fading humanity after such an experience as the zombie apocalypse in ways that many other comics haven't, or at least that I haven't seen. Some of these topics, such as the issue with the twins and such, they couldn't really do on TV I guess but still. I am pissed that they destroyed something good and watered down what could have been really powerful.
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

12-09-2010, 07:04 PM

(12-09-2010, 05:51 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: It seems to me that the comic dealt nicely with some issues of fading humanity after such an experience as the zombie apocalypse in ways that many other comics haven't, or at least that I haven't seen. Some of these topics, such as the issue with the twins and such, they couldn't really do on TV I guess but still. I am pissed that they destroyed something good and watered down what could have been really powerful.

I feel like they blew their chances at some of the biggest wow moments in the comic. Like when his kid shoots his partner. And when he finally breaks down. They already did mini versions of both which means that they can't handle it in any way that will have the same impact.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

12-10-2010, 05:25 AM

Can't wait for season 2.

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-11-2010, 02:04 AM

Just watched the last ep :/ only part I like was how they show the zombie brain kick up after dieing.. O.o tho surprised when they show him grabbin her tenders :o

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Vandamguy

12-13-2010, 11:28 PM

(12-09-2010, 11:06 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: watched 1-4 last night , goes by quickly. will post full opinion after 5 and 6 tonight.
not to offend anyone else, but this entire season was awful.

character development - 0
plot - 0
makeup and effects - 8

good graphics dont make good games, the same carries over into cinema