Hello There, Guest! Register

Fallout MMO?
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

10-03-2008, 07:11 AM

(10-02-2008, 06:36 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: My post doesn't really make sense now that I know that Dave was talking about a zombie game MMO that is being made and not ordering us to tell him how we'd make one.
im doing that now tho.

Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

10-03-2008, 09:50 AM

(10-02-2008, 11:36 AM)Maxon link Wrote: I personally thought SWG's player cities were the best thing about the game.  I loved putting stuff into my houses and had a weapon and armor emporium along with any rare stuff I got from the veteran program or looted that I couldn't use.  It's a cool idea I think that certainly could be tweaked to be better.

I would love a Fallout MMO simply for it being a post-apocalyptic setting on Earth which there hasn't been.  I want more MMO stuff like that cause I'm tired of seeing Fantasy stuff.  I've never even played Fallout, though I have Fallout 3 on pre-order, but the setting alone is worth trying it out.  Till then, I'll have to hope this Zombie MMO in the works turns out to be good if it comes out next year Big Grin

Do you like MUDs? If so check this one out if you like a post-apocalyptic/dystopian/shadowrun setting.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

10-03-2008, 11:40 AM

(10-03-2008, 09:50 AM)Evil Cheese link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=1476.msg42468#msg42468 date=1222965381]
I personally thought SWG's player cities were the best thing about the game.  I loved putting stuff into my houses and had a weapon and armor emporium along with any rare stuff I got from the veteran program or looted that I couldn't use.  It's a cool idea I think that certainly could be tweaked to be better.

I would love a Fallout MMO simply for it being a post-apocalyptic setting on Earth which there hasn't been.  I want more MMO stuff like that cause I'm tired of seeing Fantasy stuff.  I've never even played Fallout, though I have Fallout 3 on pre-order, but the setting alone is worth trying it out.  Till then, I'll have to hope this Zombie MMO in the works turns out to be good if it comes out next year Big Grin

Do you like MUDs? If so check this one out if you like a post-apocalyptic/dystopian/shadowrun setting.
[/quote]

no one likes text based multiplayer games except bankers and old people, fuck off.

ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

10-03-2008, 04:03 PM

(10-03-2008, 11:40 AM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=Evil Cheese link=topic=1476.msg42675#msg42675 date=1223045458]
[quote author=Maxon link=topic=1476.msg42468#msg42468 date=1222965381]
I personally thought SWG's player cities were the best thing about the game.  I loved putting stuff into my houses and had a weapon and armor emporium along with any rare stuff I got from the veteran program or looted that I couldn't use.  It's a cool idea I think that certainly could be tweaked to be better.

[/quote]

no one likes text based multiplayer games except bankers and old people, fuck off.
[/quote]

What I think Dave meant to say is that MUDs are evil things that suck up your time in a way that even the best MMOs wish they could. Stay away! Wink

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER