Hello There, Guest! Register

Hey.
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

10-18-2008, 11:49 AM

(10-18-2008, 11:31 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Its alright, most of their universities are second-rate anyway. There's a reason why all of the top engineering and business schools in the world are in the US, I'll give you a hint, its because they get more money for facilities/professors.

Wrong.

Ours get more money from governments...

So unless you prove money from governments is worth less than money from student, I'll agree with you.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
HuckBerryGee
Lurker

10-19-2008, 10:51 AM

(10-18-2008, 11:49 AM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=1596.msg44930#msg44930 date=1224347477]
Its alright, most of their universities are second-rate anyway. There's a reason why all of the top engineering and business schools in the world are in the US, I'll give you a hint, its because they get more money for facilities/professors.

Wrong.

Ours get more money from governments...

So unless you prove money from governments is worth less than money from student, I'll agree with you.
[/quote]

I'm sorry benito, but our government doesn't give that much ammount of money.
Money from private is better than from government, they never run out of money  while we struggle with it(govenment gives say 80% of what that student will cost while in private, they'll make the student pay 100%).
However, we still play better hockey. let's see you engeneering degree pay off when you get cross-checked across the face. At least you can get patched up at your expensive hospitals(get fast service though).

[Image: sanitymaskswirl1.gif]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

10-19-2008, 12:10 PM

(10-19-2008, 10:51 AM)SanityMask link Wrote: let's see you engeneering degree pay off when you get cross-checked across the face.

ROFL :-*

rumsfald

10-19-2008, 12:11 PM

(10-18-2008, 11:31 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Its alright, most of their universities are second-rate anyway. There's a reason why most of the graduates from of US engineering, business, and finance schools go 6 months without finding a job.  It's because the healthcare costs that businesses pay for US workers is outrageous.

Canadian finance majors, in your 'Mericun companies, sapping your jobs with low salaries. 

Also, on-topic, for Trevor.  The mark of any good intro post around here is how quickly it goes completely off-topic. Smashing good, dear chum.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

10-19-2008, 01:26 PM

The government's giving me a lot of money for school at the moment...

I prefer the government student loan because there is no interest and there are no payments until I am done school. They give me enough to survive comfortably for my whole term; enough to pay my rent, my car, school expenses such as bus passes, food, etc. Were I with a bank I might get a better rate, but I would also have to start paying while in school and there would be an interest rate involved in that at the time.

Also, they do give away quite a bit... I just recently received $4300 for some scholarship you're entered into if elligible when you apply for a student loan; that paid off a large chunk of what I owe, and as long as I pass a 60% or more course load, I can win that every year.

BoBoTheBum
Lurker

10-20-2008, 05:17 PM

TF2 is lame, play Audiosurf

[Image: style4,Tags.png]
sloganizer is for champions