Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: how many useless posts/polls does fyre burden us with
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a little
31.82%
7 31.82%
mucho
4.55%
1 4.55%
a whole shit load
13.64%
3 13.64%
more than grey
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

fyre poll
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-08-2009, 08:53 PM

Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

fyre
BRB, Posting

05-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Be nice, dude. I don't mind this poll, but don't attack Peaches. He is cool.

(alsolrn2typ Tongue) And what the hell is a lumpick?
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-08-2009, 09:45 PM

(learn2read)

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

05-08-2009, 10:20 PM

(05-08-2009, 08:53 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

[Image: wutguise.jpg]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-08-2009, 10:32 PM

[Image: Oasis-StopCryingYourHeartOut9023.jpg]

cannedpeahes

05-08-2009, 10:46 PM

Cry Some More]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-09-2009, 01:33 AM

tourettes guy colgate

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-09-2009, 01:58 AM

What, is this the lulz thread now?
x
BRB, Posting

05-09-2009, 03:24 AM

(05-08-2009, 08:53 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

I've never agreed with anything so hard.

Also, any of you fuckwits who took this seriously, you are idiots. Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious useless threads" complaining about Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious whiny, emo threads", that sounds like some serious controversy.

And, for the record, I love Grey and Fyre and someday hope to have a very manly transatlantic threesome.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-09-2009, 05:27 AM

lol fuck a horse.

rumsfald

05-09-2009, 08:56 AM

Yass. (nsfw)
HeK
Rotartsinimda

05-09-2009, 09:34 AM

(05-09-2009, 08:56 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: Yass. (nsfw)

That had better be plain, I can't eat butter.
cannedpeahes

05-09-2009, 12:53 PM

(05-09-2009, 03:24 AM)Arnies Right Bicep link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2825.msg81446#msg81446 date=1241834028]
Peaches...  You are the poster child of a "Lumpick"  Lumpick is a term I use to describe a person who takes all the fun and joy out of life... whiny and immature.  This miserable society has spawned an entire race of people who take offense to EVERYTHING and feel its a god given right not to have your "feelings hurt" and you spew your retched behavior by speaking for other people. You are the kind of person who will hear a song on the radio which offends you and instead of changing the station you will write a letter to congress expressing your up-most concern and disappointment.  If you thought this post was "trollish" or whatever the fuck.. then you should have just moved along.  Why do you feel like you must speak on behalf of the offended.  If fyre took offense then he would have said something and i would have explained it was a joke, if he still felt offended i would have told him to go fuck a horse... because i simply dont care about people who take offense to anything... and thats all i have to say about that, hence the reason why I dont want to be part of a forum who gets uptight over a stupid fucking poll.  I really wonder how you would feel if i had posted something that is worth raising an eyebrow over...

I've never agreed with anything so hard.

Also, any of you fuckwits who took this seriously, you are idiots. Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious useless threads" complaining about Mr. "I have a penchant for posting copious whiny, emo threads", that sounds like some serious controversy.

And, for the record, I love Grey and Fyre and someday hope to have a very manly transatlantic threesome.
[/quote]

It's about more than this thread in particular, for the record.
sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

05-09-2009, 01:48 PM

(05-09-2009, 08:56 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: Yass. (nsfw)

Mmm...I think she has her own butter anyway

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

05-09-2009, 03:56 PM

Alright... one more time...

Careful. No. No don't jump into it. Don't jump. You'll hurt yourself.

='(

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

05-09-2009, 04:07 PM

(05-09-2009, 03:56 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: Alright... one more time...

Careful. No. No don't jump into it. Don't jump. You'll hurt yourself.

='(

hahahahaha