04-08-2010, 11:58 PM

All of your base.
rumsfald

04-09-2010, 02:09 PM

(04-08-2010, 03:08 PM)Duck link Wrote: slytherin owns shut your whore mouth now
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

04-09-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:It was a direct hit. The brutal device planted itself harshly atop her sensitive pussy lips. I clenched my eyes as I laid my first blow to her defenseless cunt; I predicted a loud response and I was not disappointed. Hermione let out a scream so severe, I could feel the hair on my neck vibrate from its intensity. I leaped on top of her and planted my hand firmly across her mouth as she screamed and wailed violently. Rivers of tears flowed from her clenching eyes. Her muffled screams soon turned into whimpers as she opened her teary eyes and looked into mine. I removed my hand from her face and asked her my question again. This time she shook her head side to side indicating that she had never been touched by a boy. “That’s a good girl.” I crawled off of her and stood back. Her pussy was a little red. I quickly needed another excuse to whip it again though, it was so much fun! “So Granger, how often do you give your little cunt here a good rubbing?” I asked her gripping my toy with both hands. She must have felt so defenseless, that somehow she thought I could even read her mind. Fearing that a “wrong” answer would probably set off another whack on her groin, she spoke to me with true sincerity in her voice. “Every day…” she said as new tears flowed from her eyes. “Wow, you must be one horny little girl Hermione. Your fagot friends must be having too much gay sex with each other to even give you notice!” She closed her eyes and started bawling to my statement. “I never took you to be such a cry baby. Ha! I’ll tell you what. Would you like me to rub your little pussy until you cum? Would you like it if I, Draco Malfoy where the first boy in your life to bring you to orgasm?” She was definitely afraid to answer the question. Obviously any answer would probably mean more suffering and humiliation for her. She was silent for too long. “You know, I don’t like it when you don’t answer my questions!”

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Darklink
BRB, Posting

04-09-2010, 03:19 PM

(04-09-2010, 03:14 PM)Duck link Wrote:
Quote:It was a direct hit. The brutal device planted itself harshly atop her sensitive pussy lips. I clenched my eyes as I laid my first blow to her defenseless cunt; I predicted a loud response and I was not disappointed. Hermione let out a scream so severe, I could feel the hair on my neck vibrate from its intensity. I leaped on top of her and planted my hand firmly across her mouth as she screamed and wailed violently. Rivers of tears flowed from her clenching eyes. Her muffled screams soon turned into whimpers as she opened her teary eyes and looked into mine. I removed my hand from her face and asked her my question again. This time she shook her head side to side indicating that she had never been touched by a boy. “That’s a good girl.” I crawled off of her and stood back. Her pussy was a little red. I quickly needed another excuse to whip it again though, it was so much fun! “So Granger, how often do you give your little cunt here a good rubbing?” I asked her gripping my toy with both hands. She must have felt so defenseless, that somehow she thought I could even read her mind. Fearing that a “wrong” answer would probably set off another whack on her groin, she spoke to me with true sincerity in her voice. “Every day…” she said as new tears flowed from her eyes. “Wow, you must be one horny little girl Hermione. Your fagot friends must be having too much gay sex with each other to even give you notice!” She closed her eyes and started bawling to my statement. “I never took you to be such a cry baby. Ha! I’ll tell you what. Would you like me to rub your little pussy until you cum? Would you like it if I, Draco Malfoy where the first boy in your life to bring you to orgasm?” She was definitely afraid to answer the question. Obviously any answer would probably mean more suffering and humiliation for her. She was silent for too long. “You know, I don’t like it when you don’t answer my questions!”
read more gotfrag

[Image: 2uthqip.png]
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

04-09-2010, 05:36 PM

fapfapfapfapfap

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

04-09-2010, 09:40 PM

Draco be pimpin.

Ron's going to be mad
Geoff
Real World Azn

04-10-2010, 02:10 AM

duck please post the rest because

FUCK [size=25pt]I AM EXCITED[/size]

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
copulatingduck

04-10-2010, 08:41 AM

I can't [b]FIND ANYMORE, [i][glow=red,2,300]I WANTED TO SEE IT TOO!!!

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

04-10-2010, 09:40 AM

bam: http://orz.gurochan.net/lit/archive/1240201023

not sure where part two is, i'll check AdultFanFiction [edit] no dice [/edit]

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2010, 08:57 PM by at0m.)
copulatingduck

04-10-2010, 09:50 AM

gurochan: always makes me think twice about clicking a link. except for the dickslapping advertisement at the top, was totally worth it

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
copulatingduck

04-10-2010, 10:02 AM

my dreamgirl

Moongina - the proposition.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Turtle
Justin Bieber

04-10-2010, 10:15 AM

(04-10-2010, 09:40 AM)at0m link Wrote: bam: http://orz.gurochan.net/lit/archive/1240201023

not sure where part two is, i'll check AdultFanFiction
You guys are fucked up

ThunderStain
Lurker

04-10-2010, 01:50 PM

Rangers are taking the cup this year, just sayin.

if you want to kill yourself get a dog. it is impossible to let down a dog.
Turtle
Justin Bieber

04-10-2010, 04:06 PM

I cannot wait for APB

Vlambo
BRB, Posting

04-10-2010, 06:11 PM

(04-10-2010, 01:50 PM)ThunderStain link Wrote: Rangers are taking the cup this year, just sayin.

Funniest thing I've heard all year
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

04-11-2010, 09:41 AM

(04-10-2010, 06:11 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: [quote author=ThunderStain link=topic=2632.msg146162#msg146162 date=1270925442]
Rangers are taking the cup this year, just sayin.

Funniest thing I've heard all year
[/quote]

So who do we think is going to win today?  Rangers or Flyers?  I think the Rangers might be able to do it, based mostly on goaltending.  Flyers should have grabbed a goalie at the deadline, and now they will probably suffer from that mistake.
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

04-11-2010, 10:04 AM

Responsible Parenting

[Image: AFBvR.jpg]

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Turtle
Justin Bieber

04-11-2010, 10:44 AM

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...146257#new

I need help with this, tried closing it and opening it again, no good. I can't uninstalling because it's free weekend of MW2 and by the time it's done downloading the Free Weekend will be over.

zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

04-11-2010, 10:58 AM

(04-11-2010, 10:44 AM)Turtle link Wrote: http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...146257#new

I need help with this, tried closing it and opening it again, no good. I can't uninstalling because it's free weekend of MW2 and by the time it's done downloading the Free Weekend will be over.
graphics drivers?

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

04-11-2010, 11:06 AM

(04-11-2010, 10:44 AM)Turtle link Wrote: http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...146257#new

Is it a STEAM game? Do a cache integrity check if so, maybe that'll find the corrupt file? Although the only times I've run into this was when I had corrupt video card drivers, and again when my card was overheating and I'd permanently damaged it. GL.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu