Hello There, Guest! Register

today sucked.
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

09-20-2008, 11:10 PM

(09-20-2008, 11:07 PM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: I've had freaking enough.

I had to put up with bullcrap today, and I'm f***ing pissed.

honestly

One of our best drummers was kicked off today because he decided to be a complete asshole the entire day, The worst member of drumline continues to suck BECAUSE SHE'S WORMING OUT OF EVERY SINGLE THING WE MAKE HER DO AND IT'S A LOAD OF CRAP, and we got yelled at for TRYING TO GET HER TO DO HER WORK.
And now the rest of the drumline are acting like four-year-olds throwing everything around because we got yelled at for trying to get herTO DO WORK (which is bullcrap) and it pissed me off to know that I'm coming back to a bunch of whiny members on monday.

To be honest, I might just skip out of class the rest of the year because I don't want to be around this type of crap anymore.

OH, AND MORE GREAT NEWS, I'VE GOT A TON OF HOMEWORK THAT I HAVE TO GET DONE TOMORROW DURING CHURCH AND MY CEILING FAN IS BROKE SO I GET TO SLEEP IN A 89 DEGREE ROOM.

FANTASTIC.

i think i just noticed your problem

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

09-20-2008, 11:12 PM

(09-20-2008, 11:10 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=The Grand Pope of Karthology link=topic=1445.msg40231#msg40231 date=1221970025]
I've had freaking enough.

honestly

One of our best drummers was kicked off today because he decided to be a complete asshole the entire day, The worst member of drumline continues to suck BECAUSE SHE'S WORMING OUT OF EVERY SINGLE THING WE MAKE HER DO AND IT'S A LOAD OF CRAP, and we got yelled at for TRYING TO GET HER TO DO HER WORK.
And now the rest of the drumline are acting like four-year-olds throwing everything around because we got yelled at for trying to get herTO DO WORK (which is bullcrap) and it pissed me off to know that I'm coming back to a bunch of whiny members on monday.

To be honest, I might just skip out of class the rest of the year because I don't want to be around this type of crap anymore.

OH, AND MORE GREAT NEWS, I'VE GOT A TON OF HOMEWORK THAT I HAVE TO GET DONE TOMORROW DURING CHURCH AND MY CEILING FAN IS BROKE SO I GET TO SLEEP IN A 89 DEGREE ROOM.

FANTASTIC.

[/quote]
What, do you want a cookie?
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

09-20-2008, 11:15 PM

(09-20-2008, 11:10 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=The Grand Pope of Karthology link=topic=1445.msg40231#msg40231 date=1221970025]
I've had freaking enough.

honestly

FANTASTIC.

[/quote]

This.

Also, LOL, I thought you said you were in a marching band, not a drumline. Drumline!= Marching Band. In college and drum & bugle corps, it is probably different, but in high school, every drumline ever was full of a bunch of arrogant pricks who didn't have a quarter the talent their egos indicated and like 2 kids who actually knew what they were doing and cared about the band and not just their stupid drumline. You're probably one of those 2 kids who gave a shit about the band too, poor you. Lol, sux2BU

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

09-21-2008, 03:09 AM

(09-20-2008, 11:07 PM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: I'm coming back to a bunch of whiny members on monday.

FANTASTIC.

lololololololol.

A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

09-21-2008, 04:47 AM

<highschool>
(09-20-2008, 11:07 PM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: I've had freaking enough.

honestly

And now the rest of the drumline are acting like four-year-olds throwing everything around because we got yelled at for trying to get her TO DO WORK (which is bullcrap) and it pissed me off to know that I'm coming back to a bunch of whiny members on monday.

FANTASTIC.
</highschool>

You'll get over it.  Seriously.  You really won't care in a couple years.  Don't worry about the bitch- she'll get hers.

<my junior year>
[Image: meandaavs.jpg]
</I got over it.>

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

09-21-2008, 05:14 AM

Fuck, I spent all my time in high school making video games, and then ditching out of free college to make more video games.  I WISH I could go back to that.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Riosan
EPIC teamkiller

09-21-2008, 06:53 AM

(09-21-2008, 03:09 AM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=The Grand Pope of Karthology link=topic=1445.msg40231#msg40231 date=1221970025]
I'm coming on monday.

FANTASTIC.

lololololololol.
[/quote]

Chooly
BRB, Posting

09-21-2008, 07:56 AM

(09-21-2008, 05:14 AM)Wedge link Wrote: Fuck, I spent all my time in high school making sponge toffee, and then ditching out of free college to make more sponge toffee.  I WISH I could go back to that.

[table][tr][td][Image: style5,The-spc-Pwnrgization.png] [/td][td]Chooly: /nevergonnagiveyouup
Eschatos: /nevergonnaletyoudown
[TC] Versus: /nevergonnarunaround
[TC] Versus: /anddesertyou
ToiletDuck: /closeapplication[/td][/tr][/table]
Neonie

09-21-2008, 08:00 AM

I know this chick in band at my work who paid like $1500 to be in band...she had to pay for her own hair extensions....for band....then they fed her stale food..in band..
Aerox

09-21-2008, 11:36 AM

(09-20-2008, 11:15 PM)CopulatingFuuuuuck link Wrote: Also, LOL, I thought you said you were in a marching band, not a drumline. Drumline!= Marching Band. In college and drum & bugle corps, it is probably different, but in high school, every drumline ever was full of a bunch of arrogant pricks who didn't have a quarter the talent their egos indicated and like 2 kids who actually knew what they were doing and cared about the band and not just their stupid drumline. You're probably one of those 2 kids who gave a shit about the band too, poor you. Lol, sux2BU

That pretty much describes my high school band's drumline.
Lia1878

09-21-2008, 02:28 PM

honestly

And now the rest of the drumline are acting like four-year-olds throwing everything around because we got yelled at for trying to get her TO DO WORK (which is bullcrap) and it pissed me off to know that I'm coming back to a bunch of whiny members on monday.

Oh noes! You should be careful about that Fan Death: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Fan_death

FANTASTIC.
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

09-21-2008, 03:46 PM

Cry some more Karth...  ;D

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

09-21-2008, 08:59 PM

1. Karth, are you in the batterie or front ensemble?

2. You guys haven't seen a serious drumline have you? Ask me if you want to see a few.

3. I'll have to agree there is a big difference between a band geek and a musician.

4. It hasn't happened yet, but think twice about insulting musicians such as myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEOOKyk0RXA Turn your volume ALL THE WAY UP. This is what I have to dedicate time to. It's too bad there aren't any videos of our chamber winds up.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2008, 09:01 PM by cbre88x.)
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

09-21-2008, 09:14 PM

I'm probably one of like, two, people in here that were never in band.

I was an ROTC guy. I don't know but I've been told...
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

09-21-2008, 09:17 PM

Yeah I was in band. We went on tour a few times and the like, but were pretty average.

Despite the stigma placed upon it it actually was quite fun.
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

09-21-2008, 09:40 PM

I never, ever, ever, ever joined a school band for exactly this reason:

[Image: angry_sun,_the.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2008, 09:51 PM by Fail Medic.)
If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

09-21-2008, 09:47 PM

Meh, I heard stories from a couple of my friends about the evils of band. However, they do seem to enjoy it quite a bit to be honest.
Geoff
Real World Azn

09-21-2008, 09:52 PM

(09-21-2008, 09:14 PM)peaches link Wrote: I'm probably one of like, two, people in here that were never in band.

orchestra ftw

Paid to play for rich old people > Play in heat for football team

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

09-21-2008, 10:24 PM

(09-21-2008, 09:52 PM)Geoff link Wrote: [quote author=peaches link=topic=1445.msg40388#msg40388 date=1222049642]
I'm probably one of like, two, people in here that were never in band.
orchestra ftw
Paid to play for rich old people > Play in heat for football team
[/quote]

I got paid $1200 for teaching 2 weeks of bandcamp this year.
I usually get paid $200/1 performance a gig (jazz, orchestral)

It pays the bills and somehow gets me a PS3.

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

09-21-2008, 11:16 PM

(09-21-2008, 08:59 PM)cbre88x link Wrote: 1. Karth, are you in the batterie or front ensemble?

2. You guys haven't seen a serious drumline have you? Ask me if you want to see a few.

3. I'll have to agree there is a big difference between a band geek and a musician.

4. It hasn't happened yet, but think twice about insulting musicians such as myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEOOKyk0RXA Turn your volume ALL THE WAY UP. This is what I have to dedicate time to. It's too bad there aren't any videos of our chamber winds up.

This is why I said "high school bands and drumlines." If I had to do it all over again, I would've gone to UT where I could at least play in a band and do engineering. The band here is a joke, I don't know if I've EVER seen a HS band worse than this one. Also, my lil bro plays for NSU in Louisianna, I see this kind of thing all the time. Makes me jealous. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

edit: Russian Sailor's Dance, FUCK YES! My director had us play that in HS. Turned a lot of heads, but god damn the arrangement we had kicked ass for me (I was the soloist trumpet Big Grin)

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these