Hello There, Guest! Register

Dead Space
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

11-10-2008, 01:10 AM

I always just put a line gun shot through their knees then a couple pulse rounds in their skull.  Also, The flame thrower would probably work on those critters, I didn't invest in it till way too late in the game for it to be useful so I'm only guessing.

Overall, annoyed as hell with the end, it was pretty obvious but still causes me to question the mechanics of how certain sequences happened.  And Yahtzee is right; I did not care about the characters.  Hell, I was more interested in Templeton and Dr. Cross.  Also, I would like to complain about the last boss.  When you get there, you'll see what I mean.

x
BRB, Posting

11-10-2008, 04:21 AM

(11-10-2008, 01:10 AM)A. Crow link Wrote: And Yahtzee is right; I did not care about the characters.  Hell, I was more interested in Templeton and Dr. Cross.

I wanted to be bothered about the characters but I ended up getting a bit confused. Spoiler:

Was the girl who fucked you over at the end, that same one that was on your ship at the start and talking to you all the way through? And there was your girlfriend - who turned out to be dead? And then was there another girl along the way or was that it?

???
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

11-10-2008, 05:24 AM

erh.  Yes. Yes. And No, unless you count the audio logs from Dr. Cross.