HI
If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

03-12-2009, 01:25 PM

Welcome to Brb.u. It's cereal business.
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

03-12-2009, 10:57 PM

(03-11-2009, 02:45 PM)SCOFFY link Wrote: Hey you peoples prolly know me from the brbu servers which I frequent, I play tf2 alot basiclly the only game I play now aside from starcraft.

Now I got my roots in vidya games ever since a played mortal kombat on the super nintendo, I had know idea wut I was doing, I was a lad at the time, but I loved that level where you could upper cut someone into the spikes.. awesome. But anyway I started strong on consoles like ps1, dreamcast and N64. And I really got into games when ps2 came out, but when I played Starcraft, I truely got the feel of epicness of PC gaming. But I still dabbled in consoles but not as much, I got into more games especially FPS like Cs 1.6 then progressed in CSS and that road of CSS lasted a good year and a half. 

I remember looking at some screenshots of TFC , I was bored and wanted to play a mod, I and said to myself that games looks like shit.. fail  Sad, how dumb of me lol.  And when the teasers and trailers for TF2 came around I was very excite. Couldn't wait, CSS was becoming boring and utterly retarted with every one awping so I figured I should focus my gaming on something new. And on that day September 18, TF2 beta came out and I loved it tenderly ever since.

Started off playing only peyro but he sucked in begining because I recall valve updating flamethowers range and damage within the first few weeks, got into playing soldier .. gosh I dont know why I guess hes top tier and that feeling of gibbing someone is just pure awesomeness. Now that I feel confident with my soldier skills I play alot now on some ctf_bball servers, any good  soldiers here should join me and play really halps w/ rocket jumping and airshots.

So I guess I'll see you around on the servers...kay bye

Now the rest is up to you.

And welcome aboard
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

03-13-2009, 10:39 AM

(03-12-2009, 10:57 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=SCOFFY link=topic=2482.msg71078#msg71078 date=1236800757]
Hey you peoples prolly know me from the brbu servers which I frequent, I play tf2 alot basiclly the only game I play now aside from starcraft.

Now I got my roots in vidya games ever since a played mortal kombat on the super nintendo, I had know idea wut I was doing, I was a lad at the time, but I loved that level where you could upper cut someone into the spikes.. awesome. But anyway I started strong on consoles like ps1, dreamcast and N64. And I really got into games when ps2 came out, but when I played Starcraft, I truely got the feel of epicness of PC gaming. But I still dabbled in consoles but not as much, I got into more games especially FPS like Cs 1.6 then progressed in CSS and that road of CSS lasted a good year and a half. 

I remember looking at some screenshots of TFC , I was bored and wanted to play a mod, I and said to myself that games looks like shit.. fail  Sad, how dumb of me lol.  And when the teasers and trailers for TF2 came around I was very excite. Couldn't wait, CSS was becoming boring and utterly retarted with every one awping so I figured I should focus my gaming on something new. And on that day September 18, TF2 beta came out and I loved it tenderly ever since.

Started off playing only peyro but he sucked in begining because I recall valve updating flamethowers range and damage within the first few weeks, got into playing soldier .. gosh I dont know why I guess hes top tier and that feeling of gibbing someone is just pure awesomeness. Now that I feel confident with my soldier skills I play alot now on some ctf_bball servers, any good  soldiers here should join me and play really halps w/ rocket jumping and airshots.

So I guess I'll see you around on the servers...kay bye

Now the rest is up to you.

And welcome aboard
[/quote]

You, sir, are a brave man.