Hello There, Guest! Register

Youtube poop
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

04-05-2009, 03:04 PM

(04-05-2009, 03:03 PM)ainmosni link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2635.msg74740#msg74740 date=1238960658]
[quote author=Ye Salty Karth link=topic=2635.msg74729#msg74729 date=1238957324]
I guess "Don't be an Asshat" doesn't apply to the forums, huh?

No, it does, I don't think Ianki meant anything bad by it, but since there's been a bunch of youtube poop posts in the lulz thread, better to segregate it so that those who like those kinds of things can post about them without other people complaining.

While Budr and Dave don't like it and should have been a little more tactful (ok...a lot more tactful), if they don't like it, just ignore the thread, no one forces you to read a thread or click on any link.

That being said, please refrain from any malicious personal attacks, as don't be an asshat is the golden rule
[/quote]

Hear hear. My reaction in this thread was not because I you Karth but because I always skipped all the youtube poop clips you posted are really not my sense of humour and the amount of them made an own thread justified.

Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion and there is no reason for all this unneeded drama. If one doesn't like someone, just ignore that person or talk it out in private. Calling each other out in public breeds more problems than it solves. Sure there are some people I dislike or even hate but I'm not going to call them out in the forum, I usually just ignore them. Creating hate and drama detracts from us all and starts a downward spiral.

HTH, ain
[/quote]
i second this, sorry if i'm too 'loud' on my opinion. it's just that i feel that it needs to be addressed

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

04-05-2009, 04:19 PM

And I felt the need to make a fun scenario where Karth gives handjobs behind a 7-11. Internet! Big Grin

I realize I have to click said links, but the last 3 pages of the lulz thread were YTP and maybe 2 actual things posted by other people, plus people commenting on said things. A separate thread for 'em is probably for the best, since those who like it can watch/comment/whatever, instead of me spending 5 minutes of my day thinking up ways to incorporate more gay sex into my posts. That's time I could have spent having gay sex. D:

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here