Hello There, Guest! Register

my first comedy CD ?
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-07-2009, 05:25 PM

well then... thats not very HONEST of him... BLAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAH  Sad

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

04-07-2009, 07:45 PM

(04-07-2009, 04:18 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=2647.msg75056#msg75056 date=1239060842]
I'd listen to it, and if I liked it would donate a bit.

this is a complete lie he never even chipped in for a server
[/quote]

'cause you jerks never tell me what to donate to after I ask every time. I bet you already donated for this month and I said I could chip in. D:

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

rumsfald

04-07-2009, 09:08 PM

(04-06-2009, 11:03 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: rum... thanks for the advice but i dont know the first thing about the shit your talkin about, we should chat on irc or something so you can enlighten me.
Many options

1) You make me your manager. You pay me money to know the shit I am talkin about (willis), so you don't have to.

2) You pay me royalties, so you can work and I don't have to

srs bsnes now

3) cut SOME (not ALL) of your best jokes into youtube clips. each like 10 seconds a piece (or however long for the punchline and the big laugh). post them to youtube. make sure in the "more info" and "comments" section of EACH of those 10-second youtube jokes has a link to whatever website you have that is selling the FULL SPANO SUPER COMEDY CD (some chicks said you are more of an EP, but I don't believe them hoes.). NOW, your youtube "more info" comments should be like, "If you think THIS Andy Speedo joke is funny, you should see what he has to say about "Princess Zelda's Tits" (or Scout dildo bats, or jersey chick unibrows or whatever fucking funny jokes you fucking funny guys write nowadays).

4) You take the links to your one-hit jokes (#3, above) and you submit them to places where people look for lulz. e.g., digg, FARK, brbu, boingboing, etc wherever your joke pertains to (TF2 jokes to TF2 sites, douching jokes to feminine cleansing sites, etc.). Then, you track which of your youtube 10-second clips is MOST POPLAR. Maybe you are a hit among the nerd crowd, maybe lesbian canadians love your douching jokes (benito), who fucking knows?

5) based on the tracking you did in 4, you know where you can get easy laughs/hits/publicity/CD sales, and where you have to work. No, this isn't easy, before the internets, you needed a PR agent, sales agent, media agent, distribution channel, etc. But now with the INTERNETS, you can do it all yourself (if you want to work that hard). Based on this Market Analysis, you can see your Gravy Train, and you can see how hard you need to work to win approval in the REAL ARTSY sections of the industry that you secretly feel are "more real" than the others.

6) if you have the data above, it should be more easy to step to a local (or cable) tv channel and proclaim yourself a worthy personality to talk about X.

examples
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee_Hotel_Foxtrot
caff's http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/09/rad...downl.html
http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-07-2009, 09:32 PM

rummy

1)  you should be a comedian or write for one... srs biznez

2) i will pay you to do all this shit... but i tell you one time, Tony... don't fuck me...don't you ever try to fuck me.  Plus I will need pictures of your children and the names of their schools, I am not trusting you with millions of dollars worth of coke without your children there is no deal.

wow.. i quoted Scarface and Blow..  I'm awesome

Benito Mussolini
1 More!

04-11-2009, 11:31 AM

(04-07-2009, 09:32 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: Tony... don't fuck me...don't you ever try to fuck me.

Not buying your CD if you don't let me fuck you.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]