Hello There, Guest! Register

lol america
Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

04-30-2009, 03:42 PM

(04-30-2009, 03:07 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: im guessing the whole statement about engineering flu's and martial law was sarcasm so i will treat your response as such.

first.. did i mention anything about government or conspiracies?  No...i know your narrow mind couldnt possibly fathom ideas outside of what your TOLD... so your accusation and illiteracy will be deposited into the section of my brain which holds other useless information such as the average weight of elephant shit.

second.. i never mentioned that i had disdain for you

third.. its ignorant on your part to disregard the FACT that MOST people follow what is said on the news as if its divine influence other than thinking logically for themselves.

fourth.. im done with you

First, I was referring to the prisonwars and infowars and fox news articles claiming, among other things, that this not even epidemic was either created by americans to control us, or by mexicans to destroy us. not your first post.

Second, i was responding to the fact that you called me ignorant for not liking the word sheeple.  It's a stupid word, and you should feel silly saying it.  I don't see how that's ignorant.

Third, no one has said that the media hasn't blown this out of proportion, but it's always rational to try to contain a new strain of flu that we don't know much about and shares many properties of past pandemic flues.  People are pissed off that there are only 100 in the united states confirmed cases after 2 days of media scrutiny, but they clearly don't understand the time course of potential outbreaks.

Fourth, fine i'm done with you too.  You can continue to be generally rude, trolling, and insulting and then shit on people who disagree with you or call you out on it.  I don't care.  It wont get you very far in the long run.
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-30-2009, 03:51 PM

i wasnt shitting on you... you assumed i was.  The difference between you and I is that I am not judging anyone, using the term SHEEPLE describe what it is perfectly.  People who have all their trust and faith in the television and dont think for themselves, its that simple.  Do I judge them? Do I think I am better than them? No, I feel i'm simply past the point of caring so i sit back and laugh at it.  You think that I am being cruel and shitting on people, but i genuinely dont have any emotional stake in it and am sincerely laughing.  I dont care what people feel about my views, I just tell it how i see it, I understand and respect your views but I can't bother conversing or philosophizing with a person who doesnt know the importance of the term "SHEEPLE". 

And i say im done with you meaning im done with this conversation.. because while your busy trying to win an argument or debate I am just expressing the truth in what i see.  People are always concerned with who is right and who is wrong, its not about that, its about respecting each others opinions and beliefs even if you dont agree with them.  I dont agree with you, at all, but i still love and respect you.  the end

Geoff
Real World Azn

04-30-2009, 03:53 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't swine flu pretty much regular flu in terms of symptoms, but harder to fight off and is in the off season?

I can understand why the media is freaking out about it, I mean, better safe than sorry, but I think the reason so many people died in Mexico is because people are poor down there o_o

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE D:

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-30-2009, 03:57 PM

dude.. its just the normal flu if anything - 36,000 people a year die from the flu but because they blast it on the news and attach the words PANDEMIC to it all of the sudden everyone is freaking out.  It is NOTHING... NOTHING.

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

04-30-2009, 04:15 PM

To Ianki:

IF U WERE INFECTED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N MEXICO LOOKIN FOR THE PIG THAT KILLED U!

~( )o

WE EAT TOGETHER
WE PIG TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Send this PIG to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get INFECTED your A TRUE AMERICAN

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
fyre
BRB, Posting

04-30-2009, 04:30 PM

To CopulatingDuck:

IF U WERE INFECTED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N MEXICO LOOKIN FOR THE PIG THAT KILLED U!

~( )o

WE EAT TOGETHER
WE PIG TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Send this PIG to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get INFECTED your A TRUE AMERICAN
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

04-30-2009, 04:32 PM

fucking americans, you got our shitty media involved now, there was a video of a girl fucking crying cause she was scared of getting flu

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

04-30-2009, 04:51 PM

(04-30-2009, 11:49 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2788.msg79657#msg79657 date=1241109746]
[quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2788.msg79655#msg79655 date=1241109291]

So...yea...I also find it funny that they've decided calling it "swine flu" isnt PC

I didn't hear that. Why is that?
[/quote]

They're calling it by the scientific name HNCP-1 (I think, this may be the wrong abbreviation) because it would be "Un-PC" for jews an muslims because pigs are a "shunned" animal to them. I think that's pretty bogus, you call the disease by where it occurred first, that's the general naming conventions, they could call it 'Mexican Flu' like the Spanish Flu back in 1918, its not like that offensive or anything...I don't see any Spanish people complaining about that flu's name.

Also speaking of how much stupid hurts, Egypt is slaughtering all pigs in the country to "prevent" it.
[/quote]

I heard about that; some guy in the Israeli said that mentioning "pigs" would be offensive to Orthodox Jews, because apparently not being allowed to eat them means you can't hear or say their name Tongue

Regardless, I'm pulling out my surgical mask; not because I actually think there's a point (even if it was a serious pandemic I doubt it'd help) but because it looks badass, and I'm always looking for an excuse to wear it Wink

[edit]Also I actually overheard a couple at Starbucks talk about firing their maid since she was Mexican-American and worried she might spread the disease. I nearly spit out my coffee >.<[/edit]

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM by Scary Womanizing Pig Mask.)
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

04-30-2009, 05:24 PM

Double post, but this is wacky enough to warrant it:

Joe Biden on Swine Flu: no buses trains and planes for my family

No Joe! People are hysterical enough >.<

Sponson
BRB, Posting

04-30-2009, 05:39 PM

(04-30-2009, 01:46 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: typical of ignorance... no offense taken.

Ignorance? Thats just you being stupid.

[Image: unled1wl.png]
shoopfox
BRB, Posting

04-30-2009, 05:48 PM

(04-30-2009, 04:51 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2788.msg79658#msg79658 date=1241110152]
[quote author=fyre link=topic=2788.msg79657#msg79657 date=1241109746]

So...yea...I also find it funny that they've decided calling it "swine flu" isnt PC

[/quote]

They're calling it by the scientific name HNCP-1 (I think, this may be the wrong abbreviation) because it would be "Un-PC" for jews an muslims because pigs are a "shunned" animal to them. I think that's pretty bogus, you call the disease by where it occurred first, that's the general naming conventions, they could call it 'Mexican Flu' like the Spanish Flu back in 1918, its not like that offensive or anything...I don't see any Spanish people complaining about that flu's name.

Also speaking of how much stupid hurts, Egypt is slaughtering all pigs in the country to "prevent" it.
[/quote]

I heard about that; some guy in the Israeli said that mentioning "pigs" would be offensive to Orthodox Jews, because apparently not being allowed to eat them means you can't hear or say their name Tongue

Regardless, I'm pulling out my surgical mask; not because I actually think there's a point (even if it was a serious pandemic I doubt it'd help) but because it looks badass, and I'm always looking for an excuse to wear it Wink

[edit]Also I actually overheard a couple at Starbucks talk about firing their maid since she was Mexican-American and worried she might spread the disease. I nearly spit out my coffee >.<[/edit]
[/quote]

I think the real reason it's not PC to say Swine Flu is because the pork industry has been fiercely lobbying against the name.
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-30-2009, 06:11 PM

(04-30-2009, 05:39 PM)Caramallapaloozpella link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2788.msg79693#msg79693 date=1241117163]
typical of ignorance... no offense taken.

[/quote]

coming from you.. that means less than nothing

Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

04-30-2009, 06:23 PM

why does bidden have halloween music

Sponson
BRB, Posting

04-30-2009, 06:34 PM

(04-30-2009, 06:11 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: [quote author=Caramallapaloozpella link=topic=2788.msg79751#msg79751 date=1241131158]
[quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2788.msg79693#msg79693 date=1241117163]
typical of ignorance... no offense taken.

[/quote]

coming from you.. that means less than nothing
[/quote]

coming from anyone else...

rumsfald

04-30-2009, 08:34 PM

(04-30-2009, 11:49 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: They're calling it by the scientific name HNCP-1 (I think, this may be the wrong abbreviation) because it would be "Un-PC" for jews an muslims because pigs are a "shunned" animal to them. I think that's pretty bogus, you call the disease by where it occurred first, that's the general naming conventions, they could call it 'Mexican Flu' like the Spanish Flu back in 1918, its not like that offensive or anything...I don't see any Spanish people complaining about that flu's name.

More stupid than you think.

Also, because most people (not just americans) are generally filthy pigs and don't wash their hands after shitting or sneezing, I don't consider a renewed focus on handwashing a bad thing.  People are stupid and superstitious creaturers, after all, and left to our own devices people might think that breaking hymens can cure aids.
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

04-30-2009, 08:42 PM

(04-30-2009, 08:34 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2788.msg79658#msg79658 date=1241110152]

Also, because most people (not just americans) are generally filthy pigs and don't wash their hands after shitting or sneezing, I don't consider a renewed focus on handwashing a bad thing.  People are stupid and superstitious creaturers, after all, and left to our own devices people might think that breaking hymens can cure aids.
[/quote]

This is one of the few things i love about Chile, when you see the news, when they talk about the swine flu they are like

"sooo, this shit is going in mexico and a shitload of other countries, use masks if you want, but be calm because there haven't been cases on Chile. Just wash your hands and don't worry, you can eat pork and other pork related things, swine flu is just a name. <<Show the news about egypt slaughtering pigs>> silly egyptians, you gon't get the flu by eating.
  That's our news bulletin, good night everyone :3, and be calm, if you have sympthoms, maybe it's a regular flu because the sympthoms are the same, we will inform you when the first case appears on Chile if there's one, because remember the chicken flu, we didn't had any case"

and then we're all happy :3

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

04-30-2009, 08:58 PM

(04-30-2009, 08:34 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2788.msg79658#msg79658 date=1241110152]

[/quote]

Ahh..u know i love u rummy and i always enjoy reading your posts whether they are insightful or not.. however i will have to respectfully disagree with you here.  I, personally, don't ever wash my hands or worry about bacteria because i feel that the more "germs" my immune system comes in contact with the stronger it gets.. you may disagree with me but i never ever ever get sick and thats what im sticking with.  But yes, americans are filthy pigs none the less.

HeK
Rotartsinimda

04-30-2009, 09:28 PM

(04-30-2009, 11:49 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2788.msg79657#msg79657 date=1241109746]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently pork related stocks have dropped sharply in the past week.... WTG media.
Sponson
BRB, Posting

05-01-2009, 01:18 AM

(04-30-2009, 08:58 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=2788.msg79787#msg79787 date=1241141697]
[quote author=Caffeine link=topic=2788.msg79658#msg79658 date=1241110152]

[/quote]

Ahh..u know i love u rummy and i always enjoy reading your posts whether they are insightful or not.. however i will have to respectfully disagree with you here.  I, personally, don't ever wash my hands or worry about bacteria because i feel that the more "germs" my immune system comes in contact with the stronger it gets.. you may disagree with me but i never ever ever get sick and thats what im sticking with.  But yes, americans are filthy pigs none the less.
[/quote]

Quote: to respectfully disagree with you
Bullshit

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-01-2009, 01:24 AM

havent the admins told you to stop being an asshole on several occasions?  do you just feel the need to flame every thread i create and add your worthless "YOU SUCK" comments?  Scotty? Surf? anyone want to step in here and possibly treat mr. spoonson as if he has SWINE FLU and quarantine this cock sucker?