Halp Halp Im Being Oppressed
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:16 PM

ahahaha this thread rules so much

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

05-10-2009, 04:22 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:16 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: ahahaha this thread rules so much

Let me break this down for you.

This community was built with the effort, time, money, and tempers of a lot of people. It's been over a year in the making, and on the whole I believe its founders like to think it's a pretty nice place.

Many of you are new(er) here, maybe having only spent a couple of months playing with us, or a couple of weeks, so to troll, counter-troll, or identify with trolls and counter-trolls... this is not a big risk to you. If things implode and the community becomes a bummer, you leave, go somewhere else, play on public server. Long story short, it's not a big deal.

But to those of us that have been here since the beginning, moving patiently and carefully and creating something that we could all enjoy, seeing this place take a nosedive into drama is disappointing and tragic.

Just because we can be trolled doesn't mean you should. So please, have some consideration for the people whose limitless patience created something that you could take pleasure in being a part of. Respect that, and help us work towards it.
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:25 PM

Peaches, have a brownie. It'll make you feel gooooooooooood Wink
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

05-10-2009, 04:27 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:16 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: ahahaha this thread rules so much

Agreed. It's like watching the degradation of society, only fast forwarding through all the boring parts. Also with some cocks.

Oh, and a nosedive into drama isn't exactly the correct term. This is more like...forgetting to put your new puppy in his carrier with fresh newspapers for the night. You kind of hope he'll behave and there won't be a mess when  you wake up but oops, Grey peed on the carpet again. So you hit him with a newspaper and send him outside, but darnit all if he isn't just going to bark and whine till you let him back in to make an oopsie all over again.

Imo, thread of the year.

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:27 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:22 PM)peaches link Wrote: [quote author=Radio Raheem link=topic=2820.msg81770#msg81770 date=1241990161]

This community was built with the effort, time, money, and tempers of a lot of people. It's been over a year in the making, and on the whole I believe its founders like to think it's a pretty nice place.

Many of you are new(er) here, maybe having only spent a couple of months playing with us, or a couple of weeks, so to troll, counter-troll, or identify with trolls and counter-trolls... this is not a big risk to you. If things implode and the community becomes a bummer, you leave, go somewhere else, play on public server. Long story short, it's not a big deal.

But to those of us that have been here since the beginning, moving patiently and carefully and creating something that we could all enjoy, seeing this place take a nosedive into drama is disappointing and tragic.

Just because we can be trolled doesn't mean you should. So please, have some consideration for the people whose limitless patience created something that you could take pleasure in being a part of. Respect that, and help us work towards it.
[/quote]

Is closer to being one of the originals  ;D

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:31 PM

*sigh*.....this community was built out of cocks and drama...we gotta not be ashamed of our roots, man...
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-10-2009, 04:34 PM

now let me break it down for you...

I understand what your saying, however, I do not subscribe to the way this nazi culture AND sub cultures are run... I do not find it necessary or correct to limit a persons free will, whether it be on a forum or television.  I feel i have the freedom to say and do whatever I please, those who find it funny (which there are many who do) will continue to listen to me.  Those who feel I am trollish or dont find me funny has every right to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.  It seems that every time I post a comment which is borderline "inappropriate" (laugh) there YOU are to try and slap my hand... you will not shut me up and you will not make me see things your way.  There are plenty of stupid ass things I see on a daily basis, I choose not to acknowledge them because it doesnt grab my interest.  So you can do one of 2 things, hope I dont post anymore... OR... (and this is the preferred method) if you see something that you dont like... mind your own business.  

And for upcoming matters I would like to say this... anyone who takes offense to anything I say is a twat... I am not trying to harm you or hurt your feelings and I'm sorry if you CHOOSE to get butt hurt over silly comments.  But just know that I am only joking and am not trying to hurt anyone.  This is the last time I will acknowledge any of this bullshit IF I ever decide to keep posting on this forum.  That is all.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-10-2009, 04:35 PM

and by the way... even THIS conversation/debate is material for me and I'm still not taking you or this seriously

........and I'm still laughing

Blues
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:37 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:22 PM)peaches link Wrote: [quote author=Radio Raheem link=topic=2820.msg81770#msg81770 date=1241990161]

[/quote]
(05-10-2009, 04:31 PM)ForumHippy link Wrote: *sigh*.....this community was built out of cocks and drama...we gotta not be ashamed of our roots, man...

I read the links to posts from long long ago in a galaxy far far away, that shit was probably worse then than it is now.

On a related note, Grey is a terrible, awful troll/joker/comedian, and anyone who does anything but look at his posts and shake their heads in disappointment should be more ashamed of themselves than anyone else.

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2009, 04:39 PM by Blues.)
cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

05-10-2009, 04:39 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:34 PM)ForumPolice link Wrote: I understand what your saying, however, I do not subscribe to the way this nazi culture AND sub cultures are run... I do not find it necessary or correct to limit a persons free will, whether it be on a forum or television.  I feel i have the freedom to say and do whatever I please, those who find it funny (which there are many who do) will continue to listen to me.  Those who feel I am trollish or dont find me funny has every right to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.  It seems that every time I post a comment which is borderline "inappropriate" (laugh) there YOU are to try and slap my hand... you will not shut me up and you will not make me see things your way.

We're not a Nazi culture. We're a group of people that had our baptism by drama a year ago and would rather not put up with another from some trolling barnacle that suckles at our underbelly. And yes, we could turn away and pretend it isn't happening, except by the time we avert our eyes the damage has already been done.

The lasting question is: why would you want to do it? A person has more control over what they say than how others feel about what they say, Grey. Why should we be compelled to censor our reaction to you when we could just censor... you?

It's not as noble as you think to prove society is broken by trying to break it. If we lay down the banhammer, you may get the gleeful opportunity to stand at the sidelines and stick out your tongue at us "totalitarians", but you haven't proved anything to anybody but yourself, and you've caused a lot of butthurt in the process.

You're a child, Grey, and even if you win and stick it to the man like you've made it your mission to do, you still will only have accomplished a successful temper tantrum.
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:41 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:34 PM)ForumPolice link Wrote: now let me break it down for you...

I understand what your saying, however, I do not subscribe to the way this nazi culture AND sub cultures are run... I do not find it necessary or correct to limit a persons free will, whether it be on a forum or television.  I feel i have the freedom to say and do whatever I please, those who find it funny (which there are many who do) will continue to listen to me.  Those who feel I am trollish or dont find me funny has every right to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.  It seems that every time I post a comment which is borderline "inappropriate" (laugh) there YOU are to try and slap my hand... you will not shut me up and you will not make me see things your way.  There are plenty of stupid ass things I see on a daily basis, I choose not to acknowledge them because it doesnt grab my interest.  So you can do one of 2 things, hope I dont post anymore... OR... (and this is the preferred method) if you see something that you dont like... mind your own business.  

And for upcoming matters I would like to say this... anyone who takes offense to anything I say is a twat... I am not trying to harm you or hurt your feelings and I'm sorry if you CHOOSE to get butt hurt over silly comments.  But just know that I am only joking and am not trying to hurt anyone.  This is the last time I will acknowledge any of this bullshit IF I ever decide to keep posting on this forum.  That is all.

whoa...why so righteous, pig?...someone needs to find some inner cool...ya dig me?

(05-10-2009, 04:39 PM)peaches link Wrote: [quote author=ForumPolice link=topic=2820.msg81779#msg81779 date=1241991271]
I understand what your saying, however, I do not subscribe to the way this nazi culture AND sub cultures are run... I do not find it necessary or correct to limit a persons free will, whether it be on a forum or television.  I feel i have the freedom to say and do whatever I please, those who find it funny (which there are many who do) will continue to listen to me.  Those who feel I am trollish or dont find me funny has every right to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.  It seems that every time I post a comment which is borderline "inappropriate" (laugh) there YOU are to try and slap my hand... you will not shut me up and you will not make me see things your way.

We're not a Nazi culture. We're a group of people that had our baptism by drama a year ago and would rather not put up with another from some trolling barnacle that suckles at our underbelly. And yes, we could turn away and pretend it isn't happening, except by the time we avert our eyes the damage has already been done.

The lasting question is: why would you want to do it? A person has more control over what they say than how others feel about what they say, Grey. Why should we be compelled to censor our reaction to you when we could just censor... you?\

It's not as noble as you think to prove society is broken by trying to break it. If we lay down the banhammer, you may get the gleeful opportunity to stand at the sidelines and stick out your tongue, but you haven't proved anything to anybody but yourself, and you've caused a lot of butthurt in the process.
[/quote]

...ya gotta not let the pig get under your skin, brother...
x
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:44 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:37 PM)Blues link Wrote: I read the links to posts from long long ago in a galaxy far far away, that shit was probably worse then than it is now.

This. Only difference was everyone didn't act like a bunch of queers about it.
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:48 PM

peaches the reason people troll you is due to your massive over reaction. stop responding and people will stop messing with you.

sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 04:49 PM

(05-10-2009, 04:48 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: peaches the reason people troll you is due to your massive over reaction. stop responding and people will stop messing with you.

I disagree, some people will always be bitches, whether you rise to their taunts or not.

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-10-2009, 04:56 PM

once again your speaking on behalf of everyone else peaches... YOU are the person who feels offended...YOU.  I know budr, surf, vongore, caff, karth, and a bunch of people find me hilarious and UNDERSTAND my type of humor.  Stop speaking on behalf of everyone else, Budr just had an amazing point.  He seldom speaks but when he does its like golden dogshit.  It used to be much worse but people didnt act like such pussies about it... and for the record, I am ALREADY sticking my tongue out because my purpose is to get under the skin of those who take life WAAAAY too seriously.  You should listen to the hippy dude.. smoke a joint, relax, and shut the fuck up.

Blues, stop being mean just because I took a shit on the bible Sad  I still love you because of you affinity for megaman.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-10-2009, 04:56 PM

this is... by far...the greatest thread ever.  Glad I can be apart of it.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

05-10-2009, 04:58 PM

Know what else I find amusing?  The fact that DAVE, who agress with peaches, could have locked this thread 2 days ago but still has it up.. gee i wonder why?  I bet your gona have a clever explanation like "I JUST WANA SEE CHILDREN FIGHT" or "I DONT FEEL ITS NECESSARY TO LOCK EVERY THREAD"   lol... bunch of hypocritical cunts.  Make fun of me, tell me im a shitty comedian, its just more FUEL for me.  You hear that?  FUUUEEEELLLLL

LIKE THIS!!

Powerthirst

Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

05-10-2009, 05:04 PM

And here I was hoping to come across more look alike pictures and I stumble onto this drama fest. 
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-10-2009, 05:04 PM

Dicks spewing drama
All over my community.
I jizz in my pants.

(05-10-2009, 05:04 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: And here I was hoping to come across more look alike pictures and I stumble onto this drama fest. 

IT'S A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-10-2009, 05:12 PM

(05-10-2009, 05:04 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: And here I was hoping to come across more look alike pictures and I stumble onto this drama fest. 

I split the topic in two  Wink

Also stop being cunts, pls?

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel