My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-26-2009, 09:54 PM

rawkit lawnchair

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

06-26-2009, 09:57 PM

(06-26-2009, 09:54 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: rawkit lawnchair

RAWKIT LAWNCHAIR

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

[fr31ns]Karrde
The Handy Murse

06-26-2009, 10:29 PM

I'm with Luin.  I really don't care.  Ironically, the news of his death downed twitter and whatnot, preventing news from Iran from getting out.

<+Karrde> welp, time to learn some basic patterning skills
<@Negate> 12121212121212121212
<@Negate> there is a simple pattern
<+Karrde> I changed my mind.  Gonna cosplay as a gay demon from hell and get negate raped instead XD
<+Caffeine`work> Karrde: Gay demon? Why would you need to cosplay just go as yourself
<+FlyingMongoose> Caffeine`work: Karrde would actually have to tone it down some.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

06-27-2009, 02:28 AM

(06-26-2009, 04:59 PM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=3153.msg92850#msg92850 date=1246049057]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=3153.msg92702#msg92702 date=1245994686]
Am I the only one who doesn't really care that he died?

I don't have an opinion either way on his death. Yes, I liked some of his music but people die every day in more horrible ways than his. Big fucking deal. I'd rather mourn for people who deserve it. That was kind of harsh but I'm not really sure how to say what I mean.
[/quote]

Way too harsh, people do die every day and no one really needs you to mourn, but you wouldn't say big fucking deal to his family. I think what you're trying to say is you'd rather mourn for people you care about/are close to, which is human nature. If I told you some guy in Australia died of old age you wouldn't break down into tears, but if it were a relative it'd be different because it's someone in your life, not a figure you didn't really appreciate in the first place.

Sorry for being blunt, "big fucking deal" kind of grated on me. Someone died, most of you aren't fans, hell neither am I. I just see no reason to point out how unimportant it is, because it is important to someone.

Oh and this goes for you idiots making child rape jokes too. Face and Ensign, show some respect and save it for a few days. Grey's the only one who gets a free pass around here for that and even he hasn't said anything. Damn kids.

Edit: Raegpost is raeg
[/quote]

Well I look at it this way. Just because I say that I don't care, or Crystal says that it's no big deal to her it is not automatically okay to assume that we view it as unimportant.

There are many cases, such as this one, where I know next to nothing about the person who has died and I don't feel the same way that many others do about their death. I did not know much, if anything, about his life. I am not huge on any music scene nor am I a music history buff; thus this passing of a life I would view as sad, yes, but not something I would be blogging or twittering about.

And no, she, nor I, would not say "big fucking deal" to his family. No one would and I don't think it's fair to posit that we would based on our minimal reactions to his death.

I won't smite you for your opinion. You are, or course, welcome to it. But I would ask that you perhaps ask a few questions before assuming what we meant when we posed ours. Neither of us said it was unimportant; YOU said we did. There is a difference.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2009, 02:33 AM by Luinbariel.)
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

06-27-2009, 02:59 AM

(06-27-2009, 02:28 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=3153.msg92857#msg92857 date=1246053566]
[quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=3153.msg92850#msg92850 date=1246049057]

I don't have an opinion either way on his death. Yes, I liked some of his music but people die every day in more horrible ways than his. Big fucking deal. I'd rather mourn for people who deserve it. That was kind of harsh but I'm not really sure how to say what I mean.
[/quote]

Way too harsh, people do die every day and no one really needs you to mourn, but you wouldn't say big fucking deal to his family. I think what you're trying to say is you'd rather mourn for people you care about/are close to, which is human nature. If I told you some guy in Australia died of old age you wouldn't break down into tears, but if it were a relative it'd be different because it's someone in your life, not a figure you didn't really appreciate in the first place.

Sorry for being blunt, "big fucking deal" kind of grated on me. Someone died, most of you aren't fans, hell neither am I. I just see no reason to point out how unimportant it is, because it is important to someone.

Oh and this goes for you idiots making child rape jokes too. Face and Ensign, show some respect and save it for a few days. Grey's the only one who gets a free pass around here for that and even he hasn't said anything. Damn kids.

[/quote]

Well I look at it this way. Just because I say that I don't care, or Crystal says that it's no big deal to her it is not automatically okay to assume that we view it as unimportant.

There are many cases, such as this one, where I know next to nothing about the person who has died and I don't feel the same way that many others do about their death. I did not know much, if anything, about his life. I am not huge on any music scene nor am I a music history buff; thus this passing of a life I would view as sad, yes, but not something I would be blogging or twittering about.

And no, she, nor I, would not say "big fucking deal" to his family. No one would and I don't think it's fair to posit that we would based on our minimal reactions to his death.

I won't smite you for your opinion. You are, or course, welcome to it. But I would ask that you perhaps ask a few questions before assuming what we meant when we posed ours. Neither of us said it was unimportant; YOU said we did. There is a difference.
[/quote]

In the end, you could have not cared by not posting. I found it disrespectful and frankly I assume what I did because you all came on here and decided to voice it, along with a "Big fucking deal." I get that Crystal couldn't articulate what she was trying to say, but her choice of words was awful. Death isn't funny to me, and it really ticked me off because it affects someone, no matter who dies. Bleh, forget it, I didn't mean to come on here and start shit, I'm sorry. I can't pick internet fights, maybe I'll buy Blues a burger from McDonalds and have him do this for me.

I appologize for assuming. =\

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-27-2009, 03:09 AM

<3 honest

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

06-27-2009, 03:12 AM

(06-27-2009, 03:09 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: <3 honest

<3 Versus. Sorry again, I was a bit out of line.

Mr. Face
Necrophiliamaniac

06-27-2009, 08:35 AM

So he did whateveer it is he did to some child. Many people probably have. The only reason everyone makes jokes is because he's famous. If i killed someone right now I'm sure this wouldnt even spread out to the other side of Michigan. The point is if your famous, don't do anything stupid, cause you WILL be remembered for it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but -1s hurt forever ;_Wink
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

06-27-2009, 09:48 AM

honest you're my favorite person

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

06-27-2009, 10:24 AM

(06-27-2009, 09:48 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: honest you're my favorite person

Thanks Duck. Am I cool enough to do scrims with you again now? I'll even ditch the furry avatar and flirt with you less (Or more, whatever you want man) <3

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

06-27-2009, 10:40 AM

(06-27-2009, 10:24 AM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=3153.msg92950#msg92950 date=1246114123]

Thanks Duck. Am I cool enough to do scrims with you again now? I'll even ditch the furry avatar and flirt with you less (Or more, whatever you want man) <3
[/quote]

I'm moving soon, won't be playing for 1-3 months depending on circumstances when I get home :[

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

06-27-2009, 11:22 AM

(06-27-2009, 02:59 AM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=3153.msg92929#msg92929 date=1246087715]
[quote author=Honest link=topic=3153.msg92857#msg92857 date=1246053566]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In the end, you could have not cared by not posting. I found it disrespectful and frankly I assume what I did because you all came on here and decided to voice it, along with a "Big fucking deal." I get that Crystal couldn't articulate what she was trying to say, but her choice of words was awful. Death isn't funny to me, and it really ticked me off because it affects someone, no matter who dies. Bleh, forget it, I didn't mean to come on here and start shit, I'm sorry. I can't pick internet fights, maybe I'll buy Blues a burger from McDonalds and have him do this for me.

[/quote]

Eh, forget it. Internet fights aren't really worth it and I'm deleting the post I was gonna make in this space.

DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2009, 11:31 AM by Luinbariel.)
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

06-27-2009, 12:52 PM

(06-27-2009, 10:40 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=3153.msg92959#msg92959 date=1246116263]
[quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=3153.msg92950#msg92950 date=1246114123]

[/quote]

I'm moving soon, won't be playing for 1-3 months depending on circumstances when I get home :[
[/quote]

:<

And... You're cool enough to scrim with me anytime, hun.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

06-27-2009, 02:44 PM

(06-27-2009, 08:35 AM)Mr. Face link Wrote: So he did whateveer it is he did to some child. Many people probably have.

yeah weve all been there man

SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

06-27-2009, 04:03 PM

(06-27-2009, 02:59 AM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=3153.msg92929#msg92929 date=1246087715]
[quote author=Honest link=topic=3153.msg92857#msg92857 date=1246053566]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh good gravy.
I hate to be a Picky Patricia, but I've read worse things on these forums about ACTUAL members of the forums than what I said ("big fucking deal") about a man no one here has ever met. If you were MJ's bff4lyfe then I would apologize wholeheartedly for my bluntness. Death ISN'T funny, neither is blowing someone's death out of proportion. People all over the world are getting killed by mass genocide, rape, torture, starvation, etc and the media, instead of showing these things which are (in my opinion), more important, is going to keep talking about "Poor Michael Jackson". Sorry, no.
Now okay, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I don't want to cause shit. I should have been more articulate, but I wasn't.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

06-27-2009, 05:59 PM

(06-27-2009, 10:40 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=3153.msg92959#msg92959 date=1246116263]
[quote author=CopulatingDuck link=topic=3153.msg92950#msg92950 date=1246114123]

[/quote]

[/quote]

;_; I'll miss you Duck.

Mr. Face
Necrophiliamaniac

06-27-2009, 08:23 PM

(06-27-2009, 02:44 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: [quote author=Mr. Face link=topic=3153.msg92945#msg92945 date=1246109727]
So he did whateveer it is he did to some child. Many people probably have.

yeah weve all been there man
[/quote]
Your avatar brings back memories Radio... good times Smile

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but -1s hurt forever ;_Wink
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

06-27-2009, 11:27 PM

Guys guys.
Let's just calm down and mull it over a cool, tall glass of MJ.

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

Riosan
EPIC teamkiller

06-28-2009, 09:20 AM

(06-27-2009, 11:27 PM)Chronomaster link Wrote: Guys guys.
Let's just calm down and mull it over a cool, tall glass of MJ.

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

the only good post in the thread so far

Squishy3
Closet Furry

06-28-2009, 12:57 PM

Beat it is the best song on GHWT.