Hello There, Guest! Register

Krissy's absence from tf2/steam :(
rumsfald

08-27-2008, 06:15 PM

(08-26-2008, 04:48 AM)xlilkrissyx link Wrote: wellllll... as most of you know I was staying with my brother and his fiance for awhile, crashing on their couch with their yappy dogs that you sometimes hear in the background when I play (haha). Anyway on Tuesday (THE DAY OF THE HEAVY UPDATE WHICH IM PISSED ABOUT BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING PLAY) my brother talked to me and now I'm living elsewhere.

What was the nature of this this "talking to" that got lilkrissy booted off the couch?

a) "Look, sis, yes I said you could use the laptop. But drawing penises on them is too far. And don't try to tell me they are wings."
b) "Sorry, sis, the yappy dogs need to go back to sleeping on the couch."
c) "Sorry, sis, I have a hard time getting busy with my fiance when my little sister is in the other room.  I have needs, you know."
d) "I don't care who this Spore dude is, I don't need to hear you screaming into a microphone very goddamned night at 3am about how you are going to fuck him."
e) "While I was at work, you and my fiance did what?" head explodes.
Vandamguy

08-28-2008, 10:28 PM

it was E
i have recorded webcam footage (blurry)
xlilkrissyx

08-29-2008, 02:47 AM

(08-27-2008, 06:15 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=xlilkrissyx link=topic=1260.msg33795#msg33795 date=1219744092]
wellllll... as most of you know I was staying with my brother and his fiance for awhile, crashing on their couch with their yappy dogs that you sometimes hear in the background when I play (haha). Anyway on Tuesday (THE DAY OF THE HEAVY UPDATE WHICH IM PISSED ABOUT BECAUSE I CANT FUCKING PLAY) my brother talked to me and now I'm living elsewhere.

What was the nature of this this "talking to" that got lilkrissy booted off the couch?

a) "Look, sis, yes I said you could use the laptop. But drawing penises on them is too far. And don't try to tell me they are wings."
b) "Sorry, sis, the yappy dogs need to go back to sleeping on the couch."
c) "Sorry, sis, I have a hard time getting busy with my fiance when my little sister is in the other room.  I have needs, you know."
d) "I don't care who this Spore dude is, I don't need to hear you screaming into a microphone very goddamned night at 3am about how you are going to fuck him."
e) "While I was at work, you and my fiance did what?" head explodes.
[/quote]

ROFL. I'm pretty sure it was a little of column A little of column C ahahahah. He actually addressed both issues to me when he approached me.. haha but not so bluntly as you have put it, rum lol ..Speak of the devil he just messaged me on msn... He probably hacked all my passes from his laptop and reads on the forum everyday and now gonna kill me for exposing what a fagg0t nice guy he is Sad
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

09-04-2008, 12:33 PM

So what's the story Krissy? Coming back to us anytime soon? Smile

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

09-04-2008, 12:33 PM

(09-04-2008, 12:33 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: So what's the story Krissy? Coming back to us anytime soon? Smile

Fail, check the new topic  Tongue :-*

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

09-04-2008, 12:34 PM

She's back. But..ehem.. Alienware