New/Improved Longest Thread
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-23-2009, 03:57 PM

I got my PC hooked up with ethernet for a couple of days.  ;D
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

05-23-2009, 04:53 PM

(05-23-2009, 02:19 PM)Karth is SPY link Wrote: UPDATE: Supertramp is now undergoing inspection for a new band I love.

UPDATE: +1. Easily.

If you'd rather have -1, tell me, I'll fix it...

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
rumsfald

05-23-2009, 07:08 PM

(05-23-2009, 02:19 PM)Karth is SPY link Wrote: UPDATE: Supertramp is now undergoing inspection for a new band I love.
(05-23-2009, 08:39 AM)Kor link Wrote: [quote author=Karth is SPY link=topic=2632.msg85327#msg85327 date=1243058429]
Dangit, I feel so freaking hip right now.

I'm listening to vinyl records while drinking coke in a glass bottle.

And typing on a Mac. You can't get much more "hip" than this.  :-\

Yuppie.
[/quote]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMhl7YuKEY]

The kids of today should defend themselves against the 70’s
It’s not reality, just someone else’s sentimentality...
It won’t work for you...

Baby boomers selling you rumors of their history
Forcing youth away from the truth of what’s real today
The kids of today should defend themselves against the 70’s
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-23-2009, 08:17 PM

I think Karth has stolen my cool. I'm now listening to Elton John. :-\ Yeah...Elton John.
Snuffz
N00b

05-23-2009, 08:23 PM

elton john is gay
literally
fyre
BRB, Posting

05-23-2009, 09:00 PM

Westboro Church Signs God Hates the World

I'd heard about these people, but I'd never actually seen this video till now. Ick.
rumsfald

05-23-2009, 09:51 PM

(05-23-2009, 09:00 PM)fyre link Wrote: I'd heard about these people, but I'd never actually seen this video till now. Ick.
<<Professor Rummy enters from Stage Left>>

Professor: Ok Class, it is May, and that means it is time for finals. In your blue-books, I want you to compare and contrast the lyrics from this songs with posts to a bulletin board. I expect 6 pages from each of you, and don't even try to pull that doublespace bullshit after each sentence to fill up space.

Actual lyrics to this video Fyre posted:
[tt]You can't go on pretending day by day that the god of judgment is dead and gone.
You are all a part of the devil's family, and the truth, you're all headed straight to hell.
God hates the world, and all her people.
You everyone one face a fiery day for your proud sinning.
It's too late to change His mind you lived out your vain lives, storing up God's wrath for all eternity. [/tt]

Actual previous posts by Fyre:
[tt]Sometimes I see stupid people and I think, I hope there aren't gods or aliens watching us because these assholes are so fucking embarrassing. I mean, not to be a hater or anything, but seriously, why the fuck do some people even exist? And yes, I'm talking about you, you white trash asshole in the pickup truck and the nascar tshirt. If you would have used a fucking condom then I could pump gas without having to watch you scream at your kid's mother and her new boyfriend in the fucking Shell station parking lot while your kid who is going to grow up and be even worse than you is standing there watching you. Seriously, just go kill yourself already.[/tt]

And who could forget this thread title [url=http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=1939.0][tt]"I can't believe my fellow humans are such fucking cunts"

Professor: Here is an example of an A+ essay from a prior class. "I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without expectations of rewards or punishments after I am dead." That was submitted by Kurt Vonnegut. Ok, the final exam begins...now

fyre
BRB, Posting

05-23-2009, 10:07 PM

I'll say it again, you have a crazy memory. I think maybe you are a computer.

And I'm slightly confused by your post...are you trying to say I really belong at Westboro Baptist Church? That shit would suck. Sad Or are you saying I'm no better than them, or even *gasp*, worse? Damn I suck.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2009, 10:12 PM by fyre.)
rumsfald

05-23-2009, 10:11 PM

gi joe computer remix

I prefer the remix.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-24-2009, 01:15 AM

Filling out more applications...I really need a job this summer.
rumsfald

05-24-2009, 08:52 AM

(05-23-2009, 10:07 PM)fyre link Wrote: And I'm slightly confused by your post...are you trying to say I really belong at Westboro Baptist Church? That shit would suck. Sad Or are you saying I'm no better than them, or even *gasp*, worse? Damn I suck.

outkast - war - Speakerboxxx  The Love Below
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-24-2009, 03:32 PM

(05-23-2009, 09:51 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2632.msg85545#msg85545 date=1243130447]
I'd heard about these people, but I'd never actually seen this video till now. Ick.
<<Professor Rummy enters from Stage Left>>

Professor: Ok Class, it is May, and that means it is time for finals. In your blue-books, I want you to compare and contrast the lyrics from this songs with posts to a bulletin board. I expect 6 pages from each of you, and don't even try to pull that doublespace bullshit after each sentence to fill up space.

Actual lyrics to this video Fyre posted:
[tt]You can't go on pretending day by day that the god of judgment is dead and gone.
You are all a part of the devil's family, and the truth, you're all headed straight to hell.
God hates the world, and all her people.
You everyone one face a fiery day for your proud sinning.
It's too late to change His mind you lived out your vain lives, storing up God's wrath for all eternity. [/tt]

Actual previous posts by Fyre:
[tt]Sometimes I see stupid people and I think, I hope there aren't gods or aliens watching us because these assholes are so fucking embarrassing. I mean, not to be a hater or anything, but seriously, why the fuck do some people even exist? And yes, I'm talking about you, you white trash asshole in the pickup truck and the nascar tshirt. If you would have used a fucking condom then I could pump gas without having to watch you scream at your kid's mother and her new boyfriend in the fucking Shell station parking lot while your kid who is going to grow up and be even worse than you is standing there watching you. Seriously, just go kill yourself already.[/tt]

And who could forget this thread title [url=http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=1939.0][tt]"I can't believe my fellow humans are such fucking cunts"

Professor: Here is an example of an A+ essay from a prior class. "I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without expectations of rewards or punishments after I am dead." That was submitted by Kurt Vonnegut. Ok, the final exam begins...now

[/quote]

raped didiot

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-24-2009, 03:42 PM

hoooshit rummy, that was a massive burn

ouch :l

Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

05-24-2009, 03:44 PM

If you recall my carpet bitching a short time ago, here's why I ripped it up in the first place.

[Image: FailFlooringcomments.jpg]

Isn't it lovely?
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-24-2009, 03:55 PM

why are there vents in the floor?

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

05-24-2009, 03:58 PM

(05-24-2009, 03:55 PM)Dave link Wrote: why are there vents in the floor?

There's probably a floor below it, I'd guess. Also I like your bukkit.

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-24-2009, 04:05 PM

Those vents are probably for HVAC.

Nice flooring. My family decided to get rid of linoleum and go with the same stuff, it was a bitch to install but has been well worth it. hf with that install Smile

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

05-24-2009, 04:16 PM

(05-24-2009, 03:58 PM)Honest link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2632.msg85678#msg85678 date=1243198552]
why are there vents in the floor?

There's probably a floor below it, I'd guess. Also I like your bukkit.
[/quote]

Nope.  This is afordable manufactured housing, my good man!  also bukkit says hi <3  Those vents are indeed heating and a/c.

Yeah, Duck, once we get past all the hard corner shit and get to the big empty middle part funtime, then those things go down like lightning.  Slide in - tap near - tap far - retap joint - tap side - NEXT PLS.  And heavy furniture is a breeze with those felt slider pads.
Kor
Crits = Skill

05-24-2009, 04:31 PM

(05-23-2009, 02:56 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: I have some crazy childhood memories of too much NO2 and lots of blood.

Blood as in internal hemorrhaging?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_dioxide

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-24-2009, 04:49 PM

the question is why are the vents in the middle of the floor? theyre generally near walls.

also please tell me you didnt start at the walls and work your way in. you end up with like 5 retarded looking pieces dead center of the floor when you do that. im assuming you didnt and the right hand side is just plywood