Hello There, Guest! Register

Who's ready to Titan Quest? (5/7/2008 edition)
Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

05-07-2008, 11:32 AM

You know the drill.  Same Bat time and same Bat place.

We will most likely be playing our "Community" characters this week since they have been growing stale.  Plus it gives Surf and Mrs. Surf the possibility of joining us along with the other newcomers who are entering the fray. 

Note:  If you are new to TQ Wednesdays and really care about the story/getting all the quests then you might want to make another character to just join in with us since we are already in Delphi I believe and in our low teens level wise.  So yeah post if you are in for playing and we will see you later on.

Reminder:  If anyone finds the Crimson Viper Artifact recipe please let me know.  I swear its like it doesn't even exist...
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

05-07-2008, 01:01 PM

I'd rather use our epic characters, but ok.

Tragic Hero

05-07-2008, 01:22 PM

Well we will see what the community thinks but I am voting for my Wednesday character
ToiletDuck
BRB, Posting

05-07-2008, 01:47 PM

i'm in so long as no plans happen for tonight. i put my vote in the wednesday characters since it gets kinda boring following kor and tragic and watching them destroy everything in 1 shot :p

[Image: vhs51j.gif]
[Image: rrmvpd.gif]
[Image: 5wfajm.gif]
[Image: 33cmd7m.gif]
[Image: s3g8xs.gif]
[Image: 2dmbam1.gif]
[Image: 1e5tuv.gif]
[Image: 1fzo94.jpg]
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-07-2008, 03:23 PM

(05-07-2008, 11:32 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: Note:  If you are new to TQ Wednesdays and really care about the story/getting all the quests then you might want to make another character to just join in with us since we are already in Delphi I believe and in our low teens level wise.  So yeah post if you are in for playing and we will see you later on.

Wait what?  Balls, I care about story and all quests.  And my wife definately does.  So how does that work if we come play on your game will it screw up our saves so we will be on the part you are?  Is there any way that we can play with you and then go back to playing our game?

Shit and we were almost to delphi too.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-07-2008, 03:26 PM

(05-07-2008, 03:23 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=246.msg5878#msg5878 date=1210177961]
Note:  If you are new to TQ Wednesdays and really care about the story/getting all the quests then you might want to make another character to just join in with us since we are already in Delphi I believe and in our low teens level wise.  So yeah post if you are in for playing and we will see you later on.

Wait what?  Balls, I care about story and all quests.  And my wife definately does.  So how does that work if we come play on your game will it screw up our saves so we will be on the part you are?  Is there any way that we can play with you and then go back to playing our game?

[/quote]

At least you can get the Mrs. to play games with you Surf. Sad

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Tragic Hero

05-07-2008, 03:55 PM

(05-07-2008, 03:23 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=246.msg5878#msg5878 date=1210177961]

[/quote]

Your save won't really get messed up but say if I host and my Wednesday character has already completed the quests you have done you wouldn't be able to activate them during our game.  You could always go back and do the quests but that can get annoying if its your first time and you don't quite know where the quests are. 

We could either let you host and complete your quests with you or you just use another makeshift hero to join us in the community.  Now the story might be a bit of an issue since none of us hang around to usually hear what NPCs have to say but im sure we could manage if you and mrs. surf are going to play. 

But we can discuss it later on in Vent.  Like I said your save won't get ruined but if we "skip" you to where we are in the campaign then you would have to go back and complete the quests and side quests that you missed. 
Vandamguy

05-07-2008, 05:09 PM

i have a lot of artifacts  =D

will be making a new character for wednesday night too. Vandamguy had an accident. but my new char i have a neato idea for Smile I can make him/her match Surf/ettes progress and host if needed. ( i dont see surf on the titantoid network )
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-07-2008, 05:13 PM

(05-07-2008, 03:55 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=246.msg5899#msg5899 date=1210191811]
[quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=246.msg5878#msg5878 date=1210177961]

[/quote]

Your save won't really get messed up but say if I host and my Wednesday character has already completed the quests you have done you wouldn't be able to activate them during our game.  You could always go back and do the quests but that can get annoying if its your first time and you don't quite know where the quests are. 

We could either let you host and complete your quests with you or you just use another makeshift hero to join us in the community.  Now the story might be a bit of an issue since none of us hang around to usually hear what NPCs have to say but im sure we could manage if you and mrs. surf are going to play. 

But we can discuss it later on in Vent.  Like I said your save won't get ruined but if we "skip" you to where we are in the campaign then you would have to go back and complete the quests and side quests that you missed. 
[/quote]

Thats not too bad.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

05-07-2008, 05:13 PM

I've also decided to create a new character.  Earth/Storm just feels meh to me.  All I've decided so far is that one mastery will be Warfare.