Hello There, Guest! Register

This Made My Day/Improved My Day Thread!
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

04-05-2010, 11:56 AM

………………_„-,-~~::::::':::::::::~-,~„
…………._,-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-„
……,,,..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''¯¯-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~~~'''-„…_..„~'''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|¯¯''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/: : : |: Sado___ ): : |: : : :|Sado___): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : -,_______,-: : : : -„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :: : ¯~~: ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '~----------~: :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-. . . . . ~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,--„

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

04-05-2010, 12:45 PM

(04-05-2010, 11:55 AM)KorJax link Wrote: Honestly not really caring too much about SC2, was never a fan of the first one. I was more of a C&C kid growing up. Then C&C got to shit and I discovered SupCom, so now my big RTS fix is waiting for SupCom2 to get patched up/balanced properly (took them about 6mo to get the first one right) as I anxiously stalk their offical forums.
Still enjoy playing the first one even if i do suck at it

honestly looking forward to D3 more though i think

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Professor Funbucks

04-05-2010, 01:54 PM

(04-05-2010, 12:45 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=KorJax link=topic=3603.msg145189#msg145189 date=1270486540]
Honestly not really caring too much about SC2, was never a fan of the first one. I was more of a C&C kid growing up. Then C&C got to shit and I discovered SupCom, so now my big RTS fix is waiting for SupCom2 to get patched up/balanced properly (took them about 6mo to get the first one right) as I anxiously stalk their offical forums.

[/quote]
This, I wasnt much of a fan of SC but its fun to play sometimes
I WAS A WARCRAFT KID
ALL WARCRAFT 2 ALL THE TIME
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

04-05-2010, 02:05 PM

i didnt care for warcraft 2 or 3, but the custom maps in 3 kicked ass, probably just gonna get sc2 for the custom maps aswell
copulatingduck

04-05-2010, 02:51 PM

(04-05-2010, 12:45 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=KorJax link=topic=3603.msg145189#msg145189 date=1270486540]
Honestly not really caring too much about SC2, was never a fan of the first one. I was more of a C&C kid growing up. Then C&C got to shit and I discovered SupCom, so now my big RTS fix is waiting for SupCom2 to get patched up/balanced properly (took them about 6mo to get the first one right) as I anxiously stalk their offical forums.

[/quote]

my god, D3 is going to rape rape rape

gameplay footage is cum-in-your-pants spectacular

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
zaneyard

04-05-2010, 02:53 PM

(04-05-2010, 02:51 PM)Duck link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=3603.msg145193#msg145193 date=1270489537]
[quote author=KorJax link=topic=3603.msg145189#msg145189 date=1270486540]

[/quote]

my god, D3 is going to rape rape rape

gameplay footage is cum-in-your-pants spectacular
[/quote]
i've been playing torchlight so much and i wish it was co-op Sad

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
copulatingduck

04-05-2010, 03:01 PM

theyre supposedly working on a torchlight mmorpg Smile

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

04-05-2010, 06:05 PM

Sat down and reworked my college-class plan. Assuming everything goes as it's set up (which it inevitably won't) I'll be finishing up a my English/CS double major in four years with my last year consisting of a 14 and 13 credit semesters.  Also actually have a vague idea of wtf i'm doing this summer.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

04-05-2010, 06:26 PM

Despite being sick I seem to have done well on both exams today.

The english exam was a fucking joke and I was done 45 minutes early, and the compsci one was better than expected. I was unable to complete all assignments but seemed to know what was going on. Only thing holding me back was the speed at which I could write.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

04-06-2010, 04:46 AM

bought persona 1 for the psp

also duct tape

A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

04-06-2010, 06:39 AM

So, I got an invite for the Star Craft 2 beta... hopefully the connection at lodging quits sucking long enough for me to download it.

Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

04-06-2010, 10:20 AM

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/311041/awesome/

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
Professor Funbucks

04-06-2010, 10:32 AM

Owned my interview, they gave me the position on the spot, but I had to say "Sorry, I don't have the money to move out to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia."
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

04-06-2010, 10:34 AM

(04-06-2010, 10:32 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: Owned my interview, they gave me the position on the spot, but I had to say "Sorry, I don't have the money to move out to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia."

wont they give you relocation assistance?

Professor Funbucks

04-06-2010, 11:01 AM

(04-06-2010, 10:34 AM)Dtrain323i link Wrote: [quote author=Funbucks link=topic=3603.msg145382#msg145382 date=1270567938]
Owned my interview, they gave me the position on the spot, but I had to say "Sorry, I don't have the money to move out to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia."

[/quote]
Nah it's all at the student's expense. It's only a summer job, they'd lose a ton of money if they paid for the relocation.
Vlambo
BRB, Posting

04-06-2010, 01:35 PM

(04-06-2010, 11:01 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=Dtrain323i link=topic=3603.msg145385#msg145385 date=1270568099]
[quote author=Funbucks link=topic=3603.msg145382#msg145382 date=1270567938]

[/quote]
Nah it's all at the student's expense. It's only a summer job, they'd lose a ton of money if they paid for the relocation.
[/quote]

Plus it's Yarmouth. It's kinda like Hell.
zaneyard

04-06-2010, 11:01 PM

hot girl actually went and found me on fbook to get my number
decent birthday

best thing is she's actually 18

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010, 12:37 AM by zaneyard.)
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

04-06-2010, 11:03 PM

(04-06-2010, 11:01 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: hot girl actually went and found me on fbook to get my number
decent birthday

^5
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

04-07-2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:NASM Announces National Tour For Enola Gay
Famous Airplane Will Fly Again, Thanks To Extensive, Secret Renovation

The National Air and Space Museum made a surprising announcement Thursday. In honor of the 65th anniversary of the end of WWII, the NASM staff has been secretly preparing the B-29 Enola Gay to make her airworthy for a commemorative flight across the United States. The tour will begin in June and run through August. After the tour, the plane will be disassembled into large pieces that will be shipped by a special train from the final tour stop back to the Udvar-Hazy Center, which is at Dulles Airport in Washington, DC. The announcement is being made to enable the warbird community as a whole to modify the airshow schedule so that other WWII aircraft will be able to participate in the historic event.

This will be a one-way trip that will be long-remembered by the warbird and historical community.

FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt and NASM Director Gen. John R. Dailey, USMC (Ret),made the surprise joint announcement at a news conference at the Udvar-Hazy Center Thursday. The media release indicated Dailey would be talking about the building of another hangar at the Center to house more aerospace artifacts, such as the famous Memphis Belle. That B-17F was recently “recalled” by the USAF Museum from its previous home on Mud Island in Memphis, TN. But instead the media were surprised with the Enola Gay announcement.

The itinerary will take the famous B-29 to some thirteen airports from one coast to the other. Since the B-29 will not be carrying bombs (or an A-bomb like she did in August, 1945), she will be able to make trips of several hundred miles at a time as she works her way across the Nation. Some of the stops are at unlikely places, but because the time of the flight will correspond with part of the summer airshow season, towns that are not on the airshow circuit become logical choices for stops on the tour. The Enola Gay will spend between two and four days at each stop, depending upon the size of the crowds expected, and to give the crew time to rest and maybe do a little fine-tuning and/or tinkering with the B-29.

The stop at Omaha, NE will be special, because the Enola Gay, while designed by Boeing, was one of the 531 B-29 Superfortresses manufactured by the Glenn Martin Aircraft Company in Omaha. Col. Paul Tibbets, her chief pilot, picked her off the assembly line himself, and named her “Enola Gay,” in honor of his mother.

The stop at Salt Lake City, UT will include a special recognition of the crew of the Enola Gay, and every other B-29 crew in the 509th Composite Bomb Group. B-29 pilots trained for their top-secret bombing mission at Wendover Air Force Base (now closed), about 60 miles from Salt Lake City.

The anniversary tour was conceived when the Enola Gay was undergoing a complete restoration that began in the 1980s. Under the orders of the NASM administrators, everything on the Enola Gay was restored to airworthy condition. Wright R-3350 radial engines were test-run in the Garber facility one at a time in 2001, and NASM personnel explained to curious neighbors that the racket the whole neighborhood had heard a few nights in a row was caused by blown mufflers on a rented auxiliary generator that they had to use during a “wiring problem”. In all, the restoration crew kept the actual condition of the Enola Gay secret for over ten years.

Exxon Mobil and AeroShell will sponsor the national tour. Exxon has donated all of the fuel and AeroShell will donate the oil, and Enola Gay will need lots of both. "We're proud to be able to give America one more chance to see this flying piece of history," Dailey said. "If it wasn't for this airplane, America might not be the country she is today."

Itinerary:

Andrews Air Force Base in DC
Philadelphia, PA
Richmond, VA
Indianapolis, IN
Lawrence, KS.
Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Omaha, NE
Odessa, TX
Longmont, CO
Salt Lake City, UT
Davis/Woodland/ Winters, CA
Astoria, OR
Yakima, WA

The Enola Gay is coming to Omaha.  ;D

Vlambo
BRB, Posting

04-07-2010, 04:59 PM

Finished my last class of Freshman year at Uni. Now the Exams begin